Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Edo Girls Are Beautiful - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls Are Beautiful (21574 Views)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ASAPFERG1: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Edo girls are useless ashawos.. especially bini girls..
The only thing in their heads is to get pregnant for yahoo boys, or travel out for ashawo work..
Bitches
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by YorubaSamurai: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kdon2:

This one na story he dey talk. The reality is fact. Don't be fooled by nicety from them, there is an underlining agenda.
gbam.. Bunch of ashawos and mannerless people
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Khd95:
omo you lie, big terrible fat ugly smelly lie

I am currently dating and Edo girl who was raised in Lagos, babe is exceptional and homely, not materialistic or overly demanding, she's stubborn shaa, but she's a lovely beautiful young girl, stop the stereotype, not all naija girls are urgent 2k babes, so you can't term all Edo babes all these things above, you only dated one or few

My current Edo babe has gotten me more gifts than I ever did, my last birthday she bought a wireless clippers for me, just a month before then she sent 4 yards of senator material to me to sew what ever style I like that she will like to see me in such, and she's still a student ooo, she has her flaws but overall she's a sweetheart

She is doing that to others too! She is robbing peter to pay Paul definitely. Edo are never loyal. Know this and just know peace straight up. My one cent
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kdon2: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
gbam.. Bunch of ashawos and mannerless people

I tell you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Princemedico18: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Have u Trt to date Eshan Girls? U will die before ur time so that she can becomes a Land Lady
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Gimli(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Khd95:
omo you lie, big terrible fat ugly smelly lie

I am currently dating and Edo girl who was raised in Lagos, babe is exceptional and homely, not materialistic or overly demanding, she's stubborn shaa, but she's a lovely beautiful young girl, stop the stereotype, not all naija girls are urgent 2k babes, so you can't term all Edo babes all these things above, you only dated one or few

My current Edo babe has gotten me more gifts than I ever did, my last birthday she bought a wireless clippers for me, just a month before then she sent 4 yards of senator material to me to sew what ever style I like that she will like to see me in such, and she's still a student ooo, she has her flaws but overall she's a sweetheart

A student getting all this for you....have you questioned are source of Income?

I hope you get married 2yrs from now to her.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by flashabazz: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Yes Edo girls are very beautiful they like sex a lot and they can cook.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
flashabazz:
Yes Edo girls are very beautiful they like sex a lot and they can cook.

Run!.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Edo girls are this and that... It's like una done date all of them. Well Sha.. my girls aren't for the faint hearted and Lilly livered. They only do it for the realest niggaz. No be their fault say most of una weak 😁

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by benqo01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
D EDO GIRLS WEY I DON SEE MAKE SENSE BUT I CAN NEVER EVER DATE AN EDO GIRL NOT TO EVEN TALK OF MARRYING ONE
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by benqo01(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Edo girls are useless ashawos.. especially bini girls..
The only thing in their heads is to get pregnant for yahoo boys, or travel out for ashawo work..
Bitches

U GOT THAT RIGHT AND THEIR FAVORITE DESTINATION NA ITALY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by PoloG: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
benqo01:

U GOT THAT RIGHT AND THEIR FAVORITE DESTINATION NA ITALY
plus france
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by imagrg(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Edo girls make the best housewives.

When married tradition demands from them, total loyalty.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Gimli:

A student getting all this for you....have you questioned are source of Income?

I hope you get married 2yrs from now to her.
she’s from a comfortable home, not all girls are broke

Her dad is into politics and her mom owns big shop in the island
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by koladata(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
well i think edo and benin are the same blood, i once had a bad experience with a benin girl , the funny thing is that its hard to stop loving them , because most cases people get stocked in a toxic relationship , i stayed in that relationship for too long even though i knew she wasn't right for me.
gwininfo:
I can authoritatively tell us that all those negative attributes written by some persons about edo girls are true for all benin girls.....if you can avoid them, please do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / My Fiance Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.