Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (113327 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Emily22(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Iftosay:
I mean the long term

No at all
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 9zcollins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.
I can help you and afterwards, she will be the one that will be running away, I will recommend what you will take for permanent cure sir. Call or Whatsapp 08128214243
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
CeokRicchezza:

I used to experience this before until I started taking herbal supplements. Your dick is so sensitive that the smooth feeling of puna can make it cum at any time. More Agbo and other herbal supplements will do the trick. Be taking alcohol Agbo like shots both in the morning and in the evening. Don't get overly excited about sex, cos it can also make you cum quick. If you're trying to cum, bring out your dick, squeeze the tip, use your hand to massage her clit in the process and put your dick back again.. Continue repeating process like this if you feel the urge coming, you'll see the difference. It will go from 10 seconds to 10 minutes

Thanks bro, I don’t take alcohol unfortunately. Is it possible to get nonalcoholic herbs that would function the same way?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by lovelyboi71(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bro I have the solution to your problem
Just get kiss condom and used it before sex you go last so tey e go tire you I tried it and it work for me
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by November24(f): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.

Buy kedi revive,use till you see improvement. It's 100percent herbal.but expensiv

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by IMAliyu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
The kind of topics that hit front page these days grin
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by kambili999(f): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?
salami What won't I hear on nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 9zcollins(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
oluswaggz:
Omo I feel your pain. Mesef don tire, irony is that when I use a condom I can last one hour straight up. But let me just remove the condom under 1 minute I don drop.

Condom was helping me till I got married, I didn’t really feel it but now my wife does not like condom. I need help too
I can help you regain your confidence and afterwards, she will be the one that will be running away, I will recommend you want you will take for permanent cure sir. Call or Whatsapp 08128214243
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by emaseriki: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Eat bitter cola an hour before. You'll be amazed

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Blue3k(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Try bluechews pills for the 2nd rounds. I think they would help. You'll have to figure out how to get it to ship from America to Nigeria.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Florasilver: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Fear God. Stop fornicating. Both of you repent and turn to God, only then can he heal you. Depart from iniquity. Jesus is coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by dantajay: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Combo to save your marriage and relationship....I may not save all one on one but by grace, humanity will be helped by my Revelations.

A man messaged me that when ever he goes home at night, if his wife start bathing and brushing teeth his mind will fly out of fear of not good in bed.

Sometimes if he manage to do one he will sleep off....now listen: if it happens that when you come ones the next minute you will be seeing double then your sperm need help.and you need energy too.

To achieve a good result soon to have a baby you need a healthy sperm....thick and good. If you drop it "one is one"

If you give your partner for four days he will be calling you lovely names.

Stop blaming the woman or witches try this combo now......

Some of the sperm leakage is not the fault of the woman, can be caused by light and weak Sperm.

Men Combo:
use this combo to boost your
Sperm and stop weak ejaculation

�Dried Uripe plantain
�Dried Date palm
�Fried soyabean
�dried wonderful kola 2pieces
�1aligetor pepper
�Few dried ginger
�Dried corn

Grind all the things above and store in a bucket with tight cover.

Then add two spoon of the powder to pap or custard and drink once a day for three weeks if you want to boost sperm then if your rod is not functioning well use up to a month.

Please I advice all men looking for baby should have this at home if you can buy honey too and be adding soon God will bless you.

This is for all men.

Note:pap should be very hot before adding the grinded powder.

DO YOU TRULY LIKE ME SHARE THIS UR FRIENDS

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Westerville: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Reduce the intake of alcohol, reduce intake of beverages,do workout at least twice a week. Take fresh grounded ginger and honey, give it 1hr and take enough watermelon 30mns to the action and thank me later.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by drightguy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
The number of members viewing this topic is enough to unseat a president. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Escobar98(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Do you cum during pre-intimacy or your urethra is always giving you itchy sensation? If yes, treat infection.

You see, the cause of PE is diverse and these Agbo really work by accident (that is, when the target of the agbo corresponds with the cause of your PE). So, work on yourself if it’s not infection.

Take it easy while riding. I have been masturbating since 10 and I thought my PE is insoluble. Although I can’t pound really hard for 5 minutes, with my slow and steady I can reach 15 minutes. I just got to know myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by sugarfrank(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
I know of someone that will create this kind of thread, just to use another moniker to advertise his fake products. Kwantinue!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Intelcorei7: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
BabaJoe001:
And why having Pre marital sex? This question should come from a Married Man not you. Be disciplined and face your life.
I taya o angry, at twenty years of age. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
If u dey lag just DM me, I will give it to u free, it has no side effect bcs it herbal not concoction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by AK481(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

Pm me
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
oluswaggz:
Omo I feel your pain. Mesef don tire, irony is that when I use a condom I can last one hour straight up. But let me just remove the condom under 1 minute I don drop.

Condom was helping me till I got married, I didn’t really feel it but now my wife does not like condom. I need help too

Buy delay spray now
Or use Samsu oil
These things work
And do a lot of work out

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nonexisting: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
When you are fuccking here, be thinking of a bad business deal you had. It will take your mind off the sex and help you last a little longer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Akatta(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sir you need Ugcare to treat it once and for all.

Do you struggle as a Man??�

*With Premature Ejaculation

*Erectile
Dysfunction

*Oligospermia
and
*Azoospermia

����

*Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man has weak or no erections.

* Premature Ejaculation is a condition where a man cant last long enough to satisfy his partner

*low libido a condition where you have little or no urge for sex).

Oligospermia: deficiency of Sperm cells in the semen , a condition where a man has low sperm count and can't get a woman pregnant)

Azoospermia ( a condition where a man has no sperm at all in his semen and can't impregnate a woman.

The Solution is here
������

UGREAT (Ugcare) stem cell therapy is here to bring back your confidence as a man�
**harder erections.
**Longer periods of erection.
**Boost Sperm count
**Cured erectile dysfunction.
**Boost libido (sex drive).

�UGREAT(UGCARE)stem cell therapy is an organic super supplement. No side effects.

ISO,FDA APPROVED!!

*Used sublingual(UNDER THE TONGUE) and ORALLY*, the undifferentiated property of UGCARE stemcells will generally regenerate and repair body cells to treat all other chronic diseases in the
body.
Interested call--08035152399
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Wealthinwealth1: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
While I experience the total opposite and mine says I wanna kill her with sex. See jst be ursef, dont tryna please any lady. Buh the 10secs is bad dou, take more of bitter kola, honey and garlic. Eat more of fibres like wheat instead of all dis dem semo. Chew more of bitter leaf and scent leaf. Do this for a month and see if u wont shook cloth for the babe mouth to avoid disturbing ur neighbours

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by JAMESBRICKS(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kindly inbox me, I have the solution to your problem am an health expert contact me on 08107714921 as soon as possible
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by sircrabo: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?

What if he rubs Samsu oil and she gives him a BJ and licks everything he rubbed on his dick off Would the Samsu still work when its not an injection or drug to be swallowed . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by MWAD(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Go and see doctor
Elzazzi:
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:
Exercise more (cardio), let go of your inhibitions and have sex more, you’ll defeat the anxiety. Don’t stop at 1 round, push for at least 2. Talk to your girl about it so she’ll be patient with you.
agba Therapist!!
i dy feel una!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Olibboy: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
emerged01:

Person no fit control his mind,you wan give him alcohol,no belle be that.
it's just for erectile dysfunction
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by studentofTruth: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:

pre-intimacy: explore her body from the back of the ears and the toes to the Honeypot.

Make sure you start with her on top! It delays your ejaculation.

Try to imagine something (say a football match) else during the process.

Go for round two. It normally lasts longer!

Exercise daily
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Abyounghammed(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Naija education system na scam, all this they suppose teach us when we they school, abi what do u think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.