Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus (3707 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus by PastorSomba(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2021
THE MYSTERY OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Hebrews 10:8-10 (KJV) Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 9:11-22; Matthew 13:11; Ephesians 3:1-11; Colossians 1:26-27.

Today we begin study lessons on a series unveiling the manifold loving kindness and wisdom of God towards all mankind in Christ Jesus titled THE MYSTERY OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1. The word mystery simply means secrets. A mystery is a divine secret hidden in the word of God for the benefit of God's children. Bible mysteries are not hidden from you but hidden for your benefit. It is hidden from Satan, angels, evil spirits and unbelievers. It is revealed only by the Spirit of God to those who have the Spirit of God in them-1Corinthians 2:9-11, Ephesians 3:1-5.

2. The mystery of the blood of Jesus is revealed only to those who have been redeemed by the blood. And this power of the blood is also available and accessible to all who believe. Jesus shed his blood not for himself but for you. The blood of Jesus is the totality of the salvation plan of God for all men and the future of all eternity- the new heaven and new earth. The blood of Jesus otherwise called the cross is the most important event ever in the history of all creation in heaven and earth and for all eternity. It is the gateway to eternity in heaven or hell.

3. Jesus shed his blood not only for your benefit but also to protect the holiness of God in heaven after the fall of Lucifer and some angels. The blood of Jesus was also to magnify the glory of God forever as a just God and the only justifier of all men. Revelation 12:7-12, Hebrews 9:23-24, Romans 3:23-26.

4. The blood of Jesus was an instrument of love and judgement. Love towards God and man, and judgement towards sin, Satan and all evil spirits. To God and man it is called the precious blood of Jesus but to the enemies of God it is called the consuming fire and fury of God.
We shall be discussing details of all these in our subsequent teachings. I encourage you to follow this teaching series daily because by the grace of our Lord Jesus you shall surely be blessed.1Peter 1:19, Hebrews 10:12-13,26-27,31; 12:29.

If you need healing the bible says In Matt 8:17 that Jesus himself took all your sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing and health therefore I confess him today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Rom 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:24am On May 19, 2021
PastorSomba:
THE MYSTERY OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Hebrews 10:8-10 (KJV) Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 9:11-22; Matthew 13:11; Ephesians 3:1-11; Colossians 1:26-27.

Today we begin study lessons on a series unveiling the manifold loving kindness and wisdom of God towards all mankind in Christ Jesus titled THE MYSTERY OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1. The word mystery simply means secrets. A mystery is a divine secret hidden in the word of God for the benefit of God's children. Bible mysteries are not hidden from you but hidden for your benefit. It is hidden from Satan, angels, evil spirits and unbelievers. It is revealed only by the Spirit of God to those who have the Spirit of God in them-1Corinthians 2:9-11, Ephesians 3:1-5.

2. The mystery of the blood of Jesus is revealed only to those who have been redeemed by the blood. And this power of the blood is also available and accessible to all who believe. Jesus shed his blood not for himself but for you. The blood of Jesus is the totality of the salvation plan of God for all men and the future of all eternity- the new heaven and new earth. The blood of Jesus otherwise called the cross is the most important event ever in the history of all creation in heaven and earth and for all eternity. It is the gateway to eternity in heaven or hell.

3. Jesus shed his blood not only for your benefit but also to protect the holiness of God in heaven after the fall of Lucifer and some angels. The blood of Jesus was also to magnify the glory of God forever as a just God and the only justifier of all men. Revelation 12:7-12, Hebrews 9:23-24, Romans 3:23-26.

4. The blood of Jesus was an instrument of love and judgement. Love towards God and man, and judgement towards sin, Satan and all evil spirits. To God and man it is called the precious blood of Jesus but to the enemies of God it is called the consuming fire and fury of God.
We shall be discussing details of all these in our subsequent teachings. I encourage you to follow this teaching series daily because by the grace of our Lord Jesus you shall surely be blessed.1Peter 1:19, Hebrews 10:12-13,26-27,31; 12:29.

If you need healing the bible says In Matt 8:17 that Jesus himself took all your sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing and health therefore I confess him today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Rom 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
1. What reason would God have to hide His Truth, Jesus Christ, from Angels, Satans and demons? undecided

2. The blood/cross of Jesus Christ is NOT the totality of the plan for man's salvation.. this claim is not biblical, especially when you consider that after the cross, Jesus Christ had to rise from the death in order that those who were once condemned could live through Him. If it all ended at the cross, then His resurrection would have been meaningless. undecided

Also, the shedding of His blood on the cross was done to ratify the New Covenant, Jesus Christ. The same blood we are called to drink, in addition to the eating of His flesh, in order to gain eternal life. So even then, the blood (literal) cannot, again, be said to be the totality of Man's salvation in Jesus Christ. undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, the one to whom the blood belongs, His blood was shed strictly for the forgiveness of the sins of those lost and then only permission He gave, where the using of His blood is concerned, is the drinking of His blood in remembetance of Him and only that. undecided

All assumed acts of bathing or offering prayers to His blood are against His commandments and so not of Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help / Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) / "If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.