Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) (67909 Views)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / See What The First Made-in-africa Smartphone Looks Like (photo) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by richmond500: 8:36am On May 19, 2021
anochuko01:
I see an artificial atmosphere somedays.

I also see a levitating gadget that can be used as a means of short distance transportation.
Time travel is already 60% done, short distance travel is already here

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by richmond500: 8:39am On May 19, 2021
JesseJo:

That story is a hoax

Think through carefully. It makes no sense
as in ehn, God that is thought to be omnipresence is scared that people will build a tower to come see him in heaven
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by 2kurupt(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Did anyone notice this paragraph? cheesy
Video calling wink

Tech has really come a long way

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by richmond500: 8:41am On May 19, 2021
Oshokalo:
Time will come cars go dey hit birds for sky,there will be traffic light in the sky
Nairaland mark this one
such a time won't come cos the sky wont be congested and everyone will drive at its own altitude just like in skywars
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LMS1(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2021
MEANWHILE IN NIGERIA;
1950- "we need independence!"

1960- "we be gat independent, we now need to restore the economy"

1990 "we need funds from world bank"

1996 "we have made £350 million from cocoa alone.

1998 " Abacha stop looting our funds!"

2000 " we need change"

2007 "say no to corruption"

2015 " vote for change"

2017 "This is not the change we asked for"

2020 " Buhari is a wicked man"

2021 " Lalasticlala see the snake I bought in the market . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2021
Pastor righteousness left the group chat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:42am On May 19, 2021
The newspaper must have been published by the Simpsons.

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Kirchoffs: 8:46am On May 19, 2021
JesseJo:

That story is a hoax

Think through carefully. It makes no sense
It's a hoax to you, am a Bible believing Christian and all that is in the good book is true
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Cherub001(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
omojeesu:

Technology is far inferior to life in the garden of Eden and the life to come.

A great deception that will ultimately be used against humanity with the mark of the Beast linking mankind into the web of IOT&Y.
So we are not yet in the Era of the BEAST already
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by diplomat058(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2021
A forecast of the video call feature of the new generation phones. Those researchers really did a concise prediction
Ishilove:
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by heniford2: 8:50am On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
Time travel is already 60% done, short distance travel is already here
not true
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Fanuchi007: 8:50am On May 19, 2021
Religion has always limited man's ability to explore his full potentials in innovation. Just look at dummies like pst. Chris doing all they can to stop 5G, connecting it to covid-19 and he was a doctor!!!. But bet you me, when 5G finally rolls out, his church will be among the first to install it. Chinese and americans are teaching 5 year olds to code, we are teaching our kids how to speak in tongues and shouting this is my year. Break free from the bondage of religion and explore the full potential God has given you. God is not a Christian, muslim,hindu nor a jew. He is a free thinker, that's why he gave us free will but we have limited ourselves to ideologies that enslave us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by omonnakoda: 8:52am On May 19, 2021
They still have a long way to go.

JJ comes to the village from Lagos to show off his new Lexus and pregnant wife

We can cause his wife's pregnancy to drop before he returns and his house in Lagos to go up in flames without leaving the village.

This technology is equally very cheap

Contact me if you need to destroy anyone. We don't build only demolish
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 19, 2021
...... and the LIKES of Pastor CHRIS would have labeled it ANTICHRIST.
Most of these people do not know that Innovations are limitless
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
SEEN

Mankind has outsmarted itself

Think what would have happened if the tower of babel incident Occurred in this day and age

LoL! Humans have gone to space and no god said pim. No còck and bull stories jor!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by hedonido: 8:53am On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
there is a post I saw that immortality and time travel will be available in 600years from now.

Man will be able to travel to the past and all our organs will be digitize to make us live forever

This is not far-fetched at all and I believe it will be possible.

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2021
Technology should allow me download food...

And allow me teleport...

If my hubby travels to America and I miss him, I'll just download a teleporting app and telport straight away to America. grin
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2021
omojeesu:

Technology is far inferior to life in the garden of Eden and the life to come.

A great deception that will ultimately be used against humanity with the mark of the Beast linking mankind into the web of IOT&Y.

Yeah when men ran around naked and ate raw food was greater than now. LMAO! No coçk and bull stories jor!

2 Likes

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by DeSepiero(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Remember the fiery chariot of Elijah?
It also predicted man’s ability to create a flying machine some day.

Elijah's fiery chariot must be a space craft with combustion flames at the rear.
The medieval men had no better description at their time.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Fanuchi007: 9:00am On May 19, 2021
Here is my prediction... In the future, we will be making calls with our brain frequency. Just imagine and it will connect. U will be communicating with ur friend in Russia without talking cos ur using you brain. This i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:

Caucasian mind
Lol grin

And Asians cheesy
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2021
Kirchoffs:
The tower of Babel comes to mind, no wonder God changed the languages , man would have achieved far more greater things if they spoke one language.

No coçk and bull stories, men have come far from those days when gods were our limits. The purported tower of Babel is not even as tall as the tallest building in Naija not to talk of the world.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2021
I wanna make love in the moon listening to teni's billionaire song. Is it too much to ask??
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by favour32(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2021
hedonido:
Interesting. I'm just sad that I wouldn't be alive to witness some of the incredible technologies that would define the distant future. Say 200 - 1000 years from now. I can only imagine.
Don't worry you will come back again.

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2021

Amazing stuff

Get my joway 40,000mah powerbank, it can charge type C enable laptops and phones.

Call / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by donbenie(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2021
Left to religious airheads we would still be in the stone age.. angry

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Naughtysex: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Ishilove:
It simply means that the technology we are enjoying today has gone through some decades of research before now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 19, 2021
It wasn’t a prediction. Oyinbo always know what is technologically possible and how close they are to achieving it. They know today what could be on the market in 30 years.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by tunary(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2021
emmydykes:
I believe man will develop more in the future. Most of the things we see on sci-fi movies will be made a reality.
some of them are already in existence like transforming cars into robot flying cars etc so many things we can't even imagine will definitely come to reality in the future
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by blackgoldd(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2021
Petrol will soon be useless and we will waiting for where another subsidy will be added or removed
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2021
As at 1963 it was already in existence but not commercialized. Same way drones have always existed with some people in the 1970s calling them UFOs. Those UFOs are the drones your children are playing with today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.