Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) (67899 Views)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / See What The First Made-in-africa Smartphone Looks Like (photo) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Kagetech(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2021
Proof that today’s technologies already existed decades ago, and is just being drip-fed to the masses as “invention”.
Ishilove:
Did anyone notice this paragraph? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

Lol, why should God say anything about Armstrong? Was there any law or promise against stepping on the moon? i get "personal" to get you to reality and put on your thinking cap, not just rehashed arguments and lines. You must have heard of the fruit of the Spirit, i have it/them. i don't lose emotions over discussions. Unlike you and your cohorts that keep laughing hysterically in hypocrisy while fuming or sometimes groaning.

LMAO! A story that simply doesn't reflect reality is only good for entertainment value. Your god and Thanos are on the same footing: watch/read of their antics, laugh and move on.

Yeah the so called fruit of the spirit requires you to stylishly insult people does it? Talk about hypocrisy, go look in the mirror to see it. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:42pm On May 19, 2021
KanuSE:

Adding a 'Notification alert' or 'Allow/Block button' would make sense grin since you want to be showing up everywhere I go under the pretext of missing me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy As legal wife, the block access will be inactive.

Notification... fine. But even if you move because you've been notified, I teleport to the new location! grin
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! A story that simply doesn't reflect reality is only good for entertainment value. Your god and Thanos are on the same footing: watch/read of their antics, laugh and move on.

Yeah the so called fruit of the spirit requires you to stylishly insult people does it? Talk about hypocrisy, go look in the mirror to see it. Bwahahahahaha!

What is reality? To you, the supernatural is not reality. To billions of others, it is. Laugh at yourself and move on. How many times do you think about Thanos, you think about God daily. Stop insulting your intelligence by these shameful lies to yourself.
The fruit of the Spirit requires me to tell you the truth yet in love. If you think that stylish, make it trend.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

What is reality? To you, the supernatural is not reality. To billions of others, it is. Laugh at yourself and move on. How many times do you think about Thanos, you think about God daily. Stop insulting your intelligence by these shameful lies to yourself.
The fruit of the Spirit requires me to tell you the truth yet in love. If you think that stylish, make it trend.

LMAO! It's so real your god cannot heal amputees. Bwahahahahaha!

Yeah I gonna keep laughing at your teenage immature god and his antics, unfortunate that it makes your blood boil. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
Oizatobad:
virus wise lol ____the ability of black man to reason like a white man always failed ____THAT IS HOW BLACK MAN WAS PROGRAM
is it about a Blackman or Blackman's environment,a black man in sane climate is capable of doing great things bro.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
is it about a Blackman or Blackman's environment,a black man in sane climate is capable of doing great things bro.
so what do we need to do for the better future sir because HHHHHHHHMMMMM IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by KanuSE: 7:55pm On May 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

cheesy cheesy cheesy As legal wife, the block access will be inactive.

Notification... fine. But even if you move because you've been notified, I teleport to the new location! grin

Chai...see gobe! grin

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
Newsin:
As at then (1963) they'd be thinking that it's impossible but look around now and see the possibilities. This just gave me hope about future technology........

This example isn't such a great leap in prediction.

From the article, they already had working prototypes that weren't commercially viable at the time.

After seeing self-driving cars, one can predict their ascendancy is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__EoOvVkEMo
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! It's so real your god cannot heal amputees. Bwahahahahaha!

Yeah I gonna keep laughing at your teenage immature god and his antics, unfortunate that it makes your blood boil. LMFAO!

Lol at blood boil, well if it makes you keep your sanity to think so. Your vituperations do not answer the pertinent questions of purpose, origin, afterlife and the supernatural. You only bring up the past poorly rehashed excuses of amputees. You care more for amputees than amputees themselves. We've gone this route before, it never ends well for you. You don't know just one amputee but your worldview is based on them. The funny thing is that the greater part/percent of any random 10 amputees are going to be religious. Keep laughing, a lot of it is done by the deranged too you know?
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Lol at blood boil, well if it makes you keep your sanity to think so. Your vituperations do not answer the pertinent questions of purpose, origin, afterlife and the supernatural. You only bring up the past poorly rehashed excuses of amputees. You care more for amputees than amputees themselves. We've gone this route before, it never ends well for you. You don't know just one amputee but your worldview is based on them. The funny thing is that the greater part/percent of any random 10 amputees are going to be religious. Keep laughing, a lot of it is done by the deranged too you know?

LMFAO! There's that fruit of the spirit at work, calling me deranged. Weh done sir! Bwahahahahaha!

Your god remains a figment of your imagination, calling me deranged would make it real nor will it heal any amputees. LMFAO!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! There's that fruit of the spirit at work, calling me deranged. Weh done sir! Bwahahahahaha!

Your god remains a figment of your imagination, calling me deranged would make it real nor will it heal any amputees. LMFAO!

Eeyah, sorry. i clearly didn't call you deranged but it hurt you so bad that you ignored all i wrote and referred to it twice. So accept my sincere apology on that, didn't mean it for you but was saying that such people laugh a lot too. Try facing the pertinent issues.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Eeyah, sorry. i clearly didn't call you deranged but it hurt you so bad that you ignored all i wrote and referred to it twice. So accept my sincere apology on that, didn't mean it for you but was saying that such people laugh a lot too. Try facing the pertinent issues.

LMFAO! You can call me anything you want it won't make your god real nor will it heal amputees. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You can call me anything you want it won't make your god real nor will it heal amputees. Bwahahahahahaha!

But you complained twice and left every other issue, stop being an hypocrite and accept the apology. You don't know one single amputee as to make silly claims.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

But you complained twice and left every other issue, stop being an hypocrite and accept the apology. You don't know one single amputee as to make silly claims.

LMFAO! Imaginary god's can't heal real amputees! Deal with it. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Imaginary god's can't heal real amputees! Deal with it. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Good that you know that. Bring real amputees to the only true God. Also study His Word diligently to at least avoid making public gaffes on a steady.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Good that you know that. Bring real amputees to the only true God. Also study His Word diligently to at least avoid making public gaffes on a steady.

Bwahahahahaha! Your god is imaginary and can't cure amputees nor can it write a simple book. LMFAO!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Your god is imaginary and can't cure amputees nor can it write a simple book. LMFAO!

Okay then. Keep talking about Him every day then, very smart thing to do.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
Oizatobad:
virus wise lol ____the ability of black man to reason like a white man always failed ____THAT IS HOW BLACK MAN WAS PROGRAM
Na you program am?
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Okay then. Keep talking about Him every day then, very smart thing to do.

LMFAO!
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2021
donbenie:
Na you program am?
hhhhhhhhmmmmm black shadow I'm sorry sir/ma
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2021
Oizatobad:
hhhhhhhhmmmmm black shadow I'm sorry sir/ma
Sorry for yourself..
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by Image123(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO!

Better. Take good notes not to repeat or recycle your mistakes yet again.
Re: A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Better. Take good notes not to repeat or recycle your mistakes yet again.

You are on a long thing. LoLz. The laughter over gods that can't heal amputees goes on. LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.