Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Most People Quit Before Success!!! (simple Truth) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Most People Quit Before Success!!! (simple Truth) (193 Views)

Why Most People Don't Make Money Trading / Don't Be Stupid! Avoid These 9 Money Mistakes Most People Make / Why Most People Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Quit Before Success!!! (simple Truth) by IsuaWP: 6:29am On May 19, 2021
Why Most people give up easily. Why?

Every day new folks start an online business with the hope of putting out in the efforts like 5 times and then they are out. I just wonder why?

The bitter truth is, anyone that's serious about making money online wouldn't just suddenly expect to make money from the second of getting started.

Perhaps you expected that an experienced online marketing gurus would give you all their secrets on the first day for free, well, nope. It doesn't work that way.

Making money online is like any other business you start, you start from ground ZERO, and you actually have to work to be successful.

For instance, just as I create niche blogs and freelance on the side.

For the new sites, I treat it as a new project knowing that I will need the same energy I put in the one that makes money for this one to do the same.

Or, if I want to get Freelance gigs, apart from Fiverr or mainstream networks, I have to go out there and get some no...s till I get a yes...ss for a chance to get paid doing what I love.

So don't be a quitter, like most, but make a plan and execute it. Or write below, why you failed and gave up after some days or weeks. Maybe I will start to understand it.

#Success.

(1) (Reply)

Registration Is Free,make 3,800 Naira Daily Answering Questions / My Survey Of 3 Different Bakeries I Set Up Same Period (dec. 2020) / 100,000 Naira To Win 210,250 Naira 100% Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.