Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health (16213 Views)

15 Commonest Drugs Nigerians Abuse: Their Side Effects And Dangers / 15 Commonest Drugs Nigerians Abuse: Their Side Effects And Dangers / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by MrHighSea: 1:04am On May 20, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think a major problem is, we do not even realize when we are over thinking.
We just know we are paying attention to a particular issue, but can't really tell if we thinking too much about what actually needs to be thought of.
Very true.
If it gets the problem solved, man go dey alright.
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by coconat(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2021
it is na so! i get ur point op but u c ds naija ba? Na God go help us because as it stands. e don cast... cry cry cry
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by vioment: 2:01am On May 20, 2021
This is good.

If a person can work with their mental loads, their health, and people skill; which are daily; that means they have the code of a purposeful life.
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by blazepascal(m): 2:09am On May 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Oracleforce: 3:19am On May 20, 2021
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by pickatyouu: 4:37am On May 20, 2021
I have been through this, it really made me look like I was sick..
You won't be able to even take care of urself.
Guys I know naija hard but we only live and die once. Let's make the best of it.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by vickydevoka(m): 5:03am On May 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Over 95% of people who will open this thread won't read this article to the end. This I have seen.
it's a lie.

It's over 99.5%
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Trustedpronet: 5:18am On May 20, 2021
Hintona:
Mental illness is really overlooked in Nigeria

Human life mean nothing you are talking of mental health. The best call you will get is that dem dey craze for dem family.
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Dumte(m): 5:31am On May 20, 2021
This article is considered by me as educative. I love this. I think I've learned from it.
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by achi4u(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Over 95% of people who will open this thread won't read this article to the end. This I have seen.
first time you're seeing the future
[/left][left]
smiley
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by achi4u(m): 5:56am On May 20, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Human life mean nothing you are talking of mental health. The best call you will get is that dem dey craze for dem family.
chai!
Being a Nigerian is a very big issue to ur mental health
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by RedChiefPriest: 6:03am On May 20, 2021
Na God save me from almost 2 years of depression, overthinking and day dreaming.
2019 and 2020

What a scary and hopless period
Baba God thank you ooo
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:33am On May 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

The son of man must over think na
Lol cool
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Humanoid01(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2021
Hintona:
Mental illness is really overlooked in Nigeria
Then life in itself is pointless. Ref: your personal text.
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Hintona(f): 10:15am On May 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

Then life in itself is pointless. Ref: your personal text.

Sometimes I wonder why I still hang on
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Humanoid01(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2021
Hintona:

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope in your heart, but you're not conscious of it
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Humanoid01(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2021
Hintona:

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope in your heart, but you're not conscious of it
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by lordkay10(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2021
lionlee216:
I'm on this table embarassed
I sent you a DM
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by lionlee216(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2021
lordkay10:

I sent you a DM

Pls message me directly soyedele119@gmail.com
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by lordkay10(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
lionlee216:

Pls message me directly soyedele119@gmail.com
Done
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Owotopy: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Obviously the situations at hand in this country have turn many sane citizens to insane citizens..may God elp us. Please help a brother on any job opportunities,am a graduate of computer science. I stays in abuja precisely.. God bless.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health by Owotopy: 9:59pm On May 20, 2021
Obviously the situations at hand in this country have turn many sane citizens to insane citizens..may God elp us.

Please help a brother on any job opportunities,am a computer science graduate..my tel no_08147567852. & I stays in Abuja precisely.. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.