Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Reason Why Rev. Fr.mbaka Ends His Ministry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reason Why Rev. Fr.mbaka Ends His Ministry (175 Views)

Scientist Aged 104, Ends His Own Life At Assisted-suicide Clinic In Switzerland / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich / Rev Fr. Echiegu Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Rev. Fr.mbaka Ends His Ministry by vinoh9ja: 7:47am On May 19, 2021
Rev. Fr. Mbaka shuts down his ministry

Popular Nigerian, priest, Reverend father, prophet, and the spiritual director of Enugu Adoration Ministry. Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, announced of restricting his ministry for one month, saying he is going for 30 days private retreat.

[b]ALSO READ: [/b]https://www.vinoh9ja.com/2021/04/shocking-as-actor-baba-ijesha-was.html

This was made publicly by the leaderships of the ministry to its members that Fr. Mbaka is proceeding on a one month private prayer retreat.

The statement Says "our spiritual Director, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka wishes to inform his beloved adorers that he has embarked on a private prayer retreat that will end on 10th June 2021.

What did father mbaka saids about his disappearance
Last week Wednesday, Rev. Fr. Mbaka was reportedly missing for 24 ours alleged drilling by Bishop Onaga of Enugu diocese over his recent outburst against president Buhari-led federal government and blessing of IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Actually, that pushed a serious anger into father Mbakas followers to make a serious riots that leads to vandalising of bishops court.

Reasons behind father mbaka's disappearance
Bishops court is vandalized
According to the cleric, Mbaka, he disclosed that he was summoned to keep hidden for 30 days by the Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Rev. Callistus V. Onaga for comments he made against government and blessings he gave to Nnamdi Kanu.

He also made it clare to the public that he requested to inform his members about that but they refused, he said "but they said no. Allow me to go and celebrate mass for my people just for today, I won't even tell them that I'm being published, they said no, I will just tell my members that I'm going for 30days prayer, that after 30days we will come back again for our general prayers, but they said no.

They didn't even treat in a pastoral way. I was asking; am I being punished for what?.

Unfortunately for them, even before the meeting a woman was already going around bragging that the bishop will call me for a meeting, that I was going to leave my house here for 30days, and that after the 30days that I would be sent to Rome and adoration ministry will be closed"

He warned members by saying "in a time like this, don't give me a punishment that will cause trouble for us because I'm not alone.

(1) (Reply)

Grateful Heart / The Theory Of “destiny” / Today In History: Focus On The First Nigeria Coup D'etat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.