Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? (247 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? by Femmyrich(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2021
Never lose a loved one to Asthma again.

Death from Asthma is preventable if you do the right thing.

Most people die from acute attacks that occur at times when it's difficult to reach the hospital immediately.

Many at such times use their inhaler, yet no relief...

Many who are lucky to get to the hospital in time get immediate relief after being nebulized and depending on the severity on the severity of the symptoms, some others may need extra things like some iv medications like hydrocortisone and aminophylline.

The good news now is that for the first time ever, you can now get a portable, handheld, low noise, fast, instantly vaporising nebulizer for home use and can be used where there is no power supply because it also works with batteries.

This has so many advantages over the big, noisy nebulizer you can only get access to in the hospital which also requires power supply to function and this is why hospitals have started using this also.

This comes handy when asthmatic attacks come when you can hardly get access to any hospital close to you.

It's life-saving.

To get your portable handheld Nebulizer, contact me on WhatsApp 08069647329.

You can also get tips on how you can prevent frequent attacks and get your questions answered.

WhatsApp: 08069647329
Or follow: https:///message/HCO53UW5Q6LEJ1

Re: Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? by Bukkiemeg(f): 9:38am On May 19, 2021
How much and how do I get it
Re: Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? by Femmyrich(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2021
Bukkiemeg:
How much and how do I get it

Kindly contact me via the WhatsApp link or number above. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth Inside BRT Bus In Lagos / Vaccinated US Loosens Up As Summer Begins But Risks Remain / 153 Hospital Workers Quit Or Were Fired Because They Refused To Get COVID Vaccin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.