Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Make Sunburn Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Sunburn Cream (456 Views)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / Want to clear dark spots, sunburn, stretch marks, pimples & tone your skin? / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sunburn Cream by adajustina: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Sunburn on face can appear on both side or one side of the face, most times on the cheeks. It always appear black or red on the cheeks or under the eye.

A lot of women in Africa suffer from sunburn on face mostly because of the harsh weather condition caused by the sun and the use of chemical based products on face.

Most Women try to get rid of sunburn using harsh chemical base Products which end up making it worst.

My advice is if you notice sunburn on your face, avoid chemical or alcohol based products because it only makes it worst and take a longer time to fade when you start using the right treatment.
HOW TO MAKE SUNBURN FACE CREAM

Mixing your own facial sunburn cream is easier if you already have a Base cream but if you don't follow the easy steps am about to share below.

INGREDIENTS:

1 table spoon Emulsifying wax

1 table spoon beeswax

1 table spoon shea butter

1 table spoon Red palm oil

2 table spoon Aloe vera gel

10 drops lavender oil

Sunburn face cream

PROCEDURE:

Get a clean sterilized bowl, pour all the oils, waxs and butter into it, Using a double boiling method, at low heat, place the oils, waxs and butter into it, stir it as it melts. When it's completely liquid, remove from heat, and add in the lavender oil. Allow it to cool a bit then add the Aloe vera gel, stir or whisk well and pour into a sterilized container.

If you already have a Base cream,

Take 3 table spoons of Base cream
CONTINUE READING HERE... http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/04/how-to-make-sunburn-cream-for-face.html

(1) (Reply)

September Modern Curtain Designs For Your Home Decor. / Types Of Blazer For A Cooperate Woman / Inner Jacket For Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.