Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo (36533 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2021
k
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by EJanni(f): 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
Bad
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by money121(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Greenback: 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
That idiot if a man should be jailed for a long time
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Newstrumpet4: 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
What a shame.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, why spend so much time chatting on Facebook, Whatsapp etc when you can earn some cool cash as graphic designer. Kindly avail yourself of this great opportunity.
For more info send message to 0.8.1.0.8.8.1.5.7.9.4. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by gbolswag(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2021
We they both be jailed or what now
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Siwisheswereesh: 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Did they change their surnames to Yoruba? What's the meaning of Ijokun in Igbo?

Highly irresponsible parents animals.

Maybe they meant Njoku grin
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by mrwonlasewonie: 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
When 2 Fools get married, the children become the victims
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Corroro: 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
After they're done fighting, what will they now tell themselves angry
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
oh lord answer my prayer and pick my call. me that knows the value of child have being looking unto U since but pple that doesn't know the value are gething it to the extend of killing the baby. God why?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Seniorwriter(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
The moment there is abuse in a marriage, save yourself and children first.

Why will you hit a pregnant woman, why will you be fighting with a woman who gave birth two weeks ago.

A woman that should be on bed rest eating hot amala and pepper soup while she recovers.

Why will you put a two week old baby on your back and be fighting?

Plenty plenty questions o.

So you don't know that Many are Mad but few are roaming!
BTW how why did you mentioned amala?

@SeniorWriter
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by ecomalchemist(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else.

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by ProfAmaben(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Maybe they meant Njoku grin

Better wink
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Kaybae(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2021
They wasted an innocent soul, what some people are crying to God for..... It is well
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So you don't know that Many are Mad but few are roaming!
BTW how why did you mentioned amala?

@SeniorWriter

Amala and okra or ewedu cooked really soft is one of the things new mums are given. Make belle hot well well.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Lumig: 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
shocked
Their eyes go don clear now
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Seniorwriter(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Amala and okra or ewedu cooked really soft is one of the things new mums are given. Make belle hot well well.

LMAO
For real?
Anyways if you have a great deal of info that is of usefulness for Nursing Mothers then ill like to Monetize it for mutual gains.....
Do you?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by SeriouslySense(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2021
This is why a functional Brain is important, and a considerate heart.

Make sure you partner can reason properly, and has a good disposition.

Sometimes i think people have some mental problems, they have not addressed, and then they become parents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by temitope27(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Nothing supersedes peace of mind.

It takes Grace and Mercy of God for a Nigerian girl to give you peace of mind in marriage.
gbam, correct bro, to marry me self dey scare me nw oo
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by temitope27(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2021
God punish the two of you
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:18pm On May 19, 2021
Only the husband should be arrested, a very uselesss animal who beats his wife during pregnancy, his wife and child whom he should protect are the same people he abuses. The baby had a sprung neck. At two weeks, the child's neck was not yet strong.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
the name joshua oluwaloba lokosu is a thief and a scammer do not have anything to do with him

his account no.

he is a thief
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
The moment there is abuse in a marriage, save yourself and children first.

Why will you hit a pregnant woman, why will you be fighting with a woman who gave birth two weeks ago.

A woman that should be on bed rest eating hot amala and pepper soup while she recovers.

Why will you put a two week old baby on your back and be fighting?

Plenty plenty questions o.

Na plenty plenty answer you go get!

Y not travel to Akure to ask the fighting couples those your plenty plenty questions in your mind.

No be only hot Amala with pepper-soup na hot beans with ogi she for dey knack!
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

LMAO
For real?
Anyways if you have a great deal of info that is of usefulness for Nursing Mothers then ill like to Monetize it for mutual gains.....
Do you?

@Seniorwriter

There are several Instagram handles for pregnant and nursing mom on IG.

Check out @First_timemums

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 12:20pm On May 19, 2021
emmnprince:

Na plenty plenty answer you go get!

Y not travel to Akure to ask the fighting couples those your plenty plenty questions in your mind.

No be only hot Amala with pepper-soup na hot beans with ogi she for dey knack!

So sad.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Amuochicha(f): 12:20pm On May 19, 2021
I Hate Men
angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2021
katlynf73:
If you must marry my dear brothers, marry a woman who would give you peace of mind. Someone who loves you more than you do. Someone who will be loyal no matter what. Forget beauty. Go for peace of mind instead.

My sisters, biko make una no marry mad man. Some men are mad. Don't marry for money only. Marry someone with cool head and that loves you and can take care of you. Dont go and practice feminism inside marriage oh otherwise you go seeFinish

Pre-marriage Advisor this one you're saying marry this, don't marry that, who would you now advice to marry those who you advised us not to marry for the sake of peace if mind in your comment above?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by damiloladuke: 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
They should send them to life
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Seniorwriter(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

There are several Instagram handles for pregnant and nursing mom on IG.

Check out @First_timemums

Nice....
Thanks for the info....is that IG yours?

@SeniorWriter
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
BF69BF:
Everybody wan be parents, even people wey no get sense at all, like this two efulefu.

I've said it before, if you are not mentally, financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually stable, please and please don't think of bringing any child into this world talkless of raising children. You don't have sense, simple.

This two fools should be charged with homicide. I hate nonsense.

The issue is nobody will agree with you that he or she is not financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually stable to marry and raise children!
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
Frales6:
Hmmm. children wey some people dey wish to have, na some people dey tie for back dey fight, 2wks old baby at dat. the baby entered the wrong family. make them find way resurrect that baby, which kind story be that

You're truly the best in your own way!

Resurrect kwa!
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by barinedan(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2021
Don't marry her because she's beautiful or good in bed, don't marry him because he's rich and handsome, watch out for the individual character, beauty will fade, wealth may diminish, but character counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.