Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

SHAME! Reactions As Singer Lyta's Baby Mama Can't Afford To Buy Balloons For Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHAME! Reactions As Singer Lyta's Baby Mama Can't Afford To Buy Balloons For Son (346 Views)

Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHAME! Reactions As Singer Lyta's Baby Mama Can't Afford To Buy Balloons For Son by TrunnionNews: 10:56am On May 19, 2021
SHAME! reactions as singer Lyta's baby mama can't afford to buy balloons for son on his birthday

Nigerian singer Lyta's baby mama Kemi Ayorinde has recently dragged Lyta online for his selfish reasons

Kemi said the singer has not been contributing to his son's welfare lately

At the looks of things, all seems not to be well with the relationship of Nigerian afrobeat singer Lyta and that of his baby mama Kemi Ayorinde as she recently called him out and disgraced him on social media.

Kemi dragged Lyta on Instagram while writing a letter to her future husband.

According to Kemi, Singer Lyta cannot afford N13k to buy balloons for their son on his forthcoming birthday which he will turn 1 year.

Kemi cried out that the singer has been a selfish man, that she is doing all this just to involve him in their son's life.

Check the Instagram post here>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/shame-reactions-as-singer-lytas-baby.html

Think this is great? Please share!

1 Like

Re: SHAME! Reactions As Singer Lyta's Baby Mama Can't Afford To Buy Balloons For Son by Mbataku96(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2021
13k for balloons
This one nah Yahoo babymama
Re: SHAME! Reactions As Singer Lyta's Baby Mama Can't Afford To Buy Balloons For Son by SILENTandSMART2: 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
Abeg maybe I'm missing something

Can the balloon see future or vomit money ?.... I'm really confused....

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Ask Any Nollywood Actors To Do Cable Stunt For Me – Crackydon / 5 Nigerian Musicians That Have Fallen On The Stage During A Performance / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Son Munir First Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.