Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE (17790 Views)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 19, 2021
Lol

The beginning of the end of Hell-Rufai
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Freedomforever(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2021
Am sorry for Nigeria workers in Kaduna,this will snowball into something else if care is not taking,the workers and the government are at each others neck is a shame.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2021
Kingk47:
Kaduna youths Una mumu never do?
It's your fathers and mothers they are humiliating. You sit at home and watch all that without joining the protest if not for anything, at least go and protect your parents. Somebody no fit beat my mama or papa then I no retaliate. If I can't get to you I will get to your family member. I know say no be all Hell rufai family dey live for govt house find the ones wey you fit see butcher them abeg no use gun kill them e go too easy. We are in a lawless nation, let anarchy take over.

LOL

hahahahahaha
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Elonmuskfan: 1:47pm On May 19, 2021
If it were in the 90s, there would have been a coup in Nigeria with these disorderliness.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by birdie: 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
Still wondering why anybody will publicly pronounce El rufai "kind man"
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by SANDAT(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
He replaced his christian deputy because he realised the people of kaduna south hated the christian deputy for been his deputy and wanted to show them that he can win a second term without their votes.
Penguin2:
Elrufai has finally finished any little hope he had of holding of national power.

Tinubu don bury am!

Or you guys don’t know it’s Tinubu doing this to him?

Now, Elrufai is enemy of media.

Enemy of workers. Because whatever he’s doing now at regional level, if you give him opportunity he will replicate it at the center.

Elrufai is enemy of the Christian community after he replaced his deputy with a female Muslim.

Elrufai is enemy of the international community after he threatened international election observers that they “will be returned in body bags”.

Elrufai is enemy of the bar after he tried to cause a division in the Nigerian Bar Association into Southern and Northern Bar Association.

Elrufai is enemy of the entire southern Nigeria because of his open display of wanting the Fulani to dominate every other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The midget is now an isolated Island that can easily be attacked. A pariah!

Fools will still support him!
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by FreeIgbos: 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
Really? How is that my business? If the evil midget likes, let him burn Kaduna to dust, it doesn't concern us. Kaduna is just one state out of 36 so I don't understand all these nonsense talks.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by JVector: 1:49pm On May 19, 2021
What you experience when rulers and not leaders are in helms of affairs.

A leader listens and takes inclusive decisions.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Trutherme: 1:51pm On May 19, 2021
Thanks to the delusional clowny Dwarf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Benbellamor: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
Kingk47:
Kaduna youths Una mumu never do?
It's your fathers and mothers they are humiliating. You sit at home and watch all that without joining the protest if not for anything, at least go and protect your parents. Somebody no fit beat my mama or papa then I no retaliate. If I can't get to you I will get to your family member. I know say no be all Hell rufai family dey live for govt house find the ones wey you fit see butcher them abeg no use gun kill them e go too easy. We are in a lawless nation, let anarchy take over.
islam
Religion doesn't permit protest
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by blackboy(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
If El Rufia is the governor of Kaduna State and this drama is going on like this. He is not fit to be president or even vice president of Nigeria.

Have the thugs arrested and perpetrators of violence or disturbance.

Also dialogue .
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by FarahAideed: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
Elrufai is the worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by fatherjesse(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2021
The midget devil-incarnate does not care if the whole country goes up in flame.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Benmob: 2:02pm On May 19, 2021
blinking001:
We know enermies of Nigeria are rejoicing over this sad news, one thing is certain that Nigeria will surely overcome , this too shall pass over us. The times are indeed dangerous.
diz ur comment have been d same thing we Nigerian hv been saying since 1960 but nothing still change....
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by risos(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2021
The incoming president is performing, he is a tough nut, very fit for the number one slot.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by jaytee01(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2021
That jihadist midget will never change!
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Abedfff14: 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
when i was growing up,i was told all sort of good things about nigeria, not this nonsense we have now. #we deserve a better country.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by 9jaRealist: 2:13pm On May 19, 2021
jojofola:
El Rufai is too controversial.

Man should not even be made to captain a class.

Sometimes “controversy” is necessary...

I may not agree with El-Rufai’s methods, but agree with his general point here. Nigeria will perpetually remain a deserved Third World s/hole if the states were simply a clearing house to distribute money collected each month from FAAC to an often over-bloated public service (MDAs), with little or no money at all left over for capital investment in physical and social infrastructure (including schools, hospitals, public transportation, etc.). Without meaningful capital investment (especially considering that most or not virtually all of Nigeria’s states are DECADES behind in infrastructure and human capital development), Nigerian states will not just stagnate economically, but will actually fall behind (and not just because to stand still in the 21st century is effectively falling behind), and unless more Nigerian states rapidly grow economically, more Nigerians will continue to fall into poverty in a nation that is already reportedly the World’s Capital of Extreme Poverty!

Unfortunately, development often comes with some dislocation. For example, if you provide portable water and on-grid electricity), water vendors and generator vendors and/or repairers lose their livelihoods. Nonetheless, the BEST way to help a mostly poor population is not by sharing money in the form of barely subsistence salaries to an over-bloated and often poorly trained relatively small group of persons who have to connections or were otherwise lucky to get and hold jobs in the public service. Rather, it is by investment in human capital development (primarily education and healthcare) and physical infrastructure (roads, rail, electric power, etc.) that will serve as a catalyst to increased economic activity and therein the creation of new private sector jobs and services, as well as the generation of attendant tax revenues for reinvestment in more social and physical infrastructure, and security.
>
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:18pm On May 19, 2021
Dduce12:
Courtesy of one of the Best Leaders the world grin
There darling daddy things!
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by 9jaRealist: 2:21pm On May 19, 2021
>
I may not agree with El-Rufai’s methods, but agree with his general point here.

Nigeria will perpetually remain a deserved Third World s/hole if the states were simply a Clearing House to distribute money collected each month from FAAC to an often over-bloated public service (MDAs), with little or no money at all left over for capital investment in physical and social infrastructure (including schools, hospitals, public transportation, etc.). Without meaningful capital investment (especially considering that most or not virtually all of Nigeria’s states are DECADES behind in infrastructure and human capital development), Nigerian states will not just stagnate economically, but will actually fall behind (and not just because to stand still in the 21st century is effectively falling behind), and unless more Nigerian states rapidly grow economically, more Nigerians will continue to fall into poverty in a nation that is already reportedly the World’s Capital of Extreme Poverty!

The NLC and the KDSG should get together and sort out the best (or most humane) process to disengage these civil servants, without taking their eyes off the bigger goal - real economic development that will benefit the general population, not by sharing money in the form of barely subsistence salaries to an over-bloated and often poorly trained relatively small group of persons who have to connections or were otherwise lucky to get and hold jobs in the public service.
>
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by effort1: 2:22pm On May 19, 2021
mynaijadj:
El Rufai, Buhari, APC, PDP, all birds of a feather. I noticed one handle that normally call Buhari " Our Daddy" has stopped doing so. Does anyone know who disowned who?

You mean mannabbgrills?

He realises he has been wrong all along.

So, he is trying to pretend to be a good person now.

But a pretender will always be a pretender
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Onepeople: 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

As the Palestinians have recently rediscovered...
Even when you believe you are right (and probably are), don’t start what you can’t finish!

PARALYZING the entire state was an OVERKILL...
It robs the NLC of the moral high ground and makes it easier to mischaracterize its goals.

>
you are the one that is been robbed of common sense.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Onepeople: 3:00pm On May 19, 2021
blinking001:
We know enermies of Nigeria are rejoicing over this sad news, one thing is certain that Nigeria will surely overcome , this too shall pass over us. The times are indeed dangerous.
I know this one is confused on his own comment.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by Reptyle(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-kaduna-crisis-gradually-degenerating-into-anarchy-nulge

Let the labour unions and the governor enjoy the anarchy they have jointly created because neither can be exonerated on this matter.

The idea of rightsizing the state civil service is a great idea but can be considered ill-timed given the dire state of the nation presently. However, this sort of total strike embarked upon by the NLC is not just ill-timed, but ill-advised. It seems our labour unions aren't in tune with modern ways of engaging and negotiations.

Unfortunately, the NLC is dealing with a governor who isn't afraid to walk a road alone provided he believes that he is on the right path. Follow El-Rufai's history from his days in the BPE up till the present and you will see that he is very consistent with taking decisions that other leaders shy away from for fear of rocking the boat.

The NLC should have exhausted all lines of dialogue rather than this full-scale "war" that they got into. Like El-Rufai said yesterday, the NLC has played its ultimate card with this attempt to shut down the state. Such a move does not really inconvenience the government but weighs more on the masses - the very people they claim to be fighting for.

In a country where most people depend on a daily wage to survive, how long does the NLC think it can sustain this strike action before those masses succumb to the pangs of hunger and call for a suspension?

I think the governor, being the leader of the state, should toe a more reconciliatory line by openly calling for dialogue rather than this hardline stance he has adopted. If I were him, I would go to the rallying point of the unionists and speak to them there and then work out a compromise. Going forward, the governor needs to eschew high-handedness and ensure that tough decisions are taken with a human face. Leadership is about give and take and this hard line does not augur well for anyone.

Similarly, the NLC needs to call of this needless "total strike" because, in the long run, it puts more stress on the people. They need to explore channels for mediation and seek a table with the governor to discuss the issues and agree on a plan. Going forward, strikes should be used sparingly and always as a last resort so as not to further exacerbate the fragile security situation across the country.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by eventainment(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Elrufai has finally finished any little hope he had of holding of national power.

Tinubu don bury am!

Or you guys don’t know it’s Tinubu doing this to him?

Now, Elrufai is enemy of media.

Enemy of workers. Because whatever he’s doing now at regional level, if you give him opportunity he will replicate it at the center.

Elrufai is enemy of the Christian community after he replaced his deputy with a female Muslim.

Elrufai is enemy of the international community after he threatened international election observers that they “will be returned in body bags”.

Elrufai is enemy of the bar after he tried to cause a division in the Nigerian Bar Association into Southern and Northern Bar Association.

Elrufai is enemy of the entire southern Nigeria because of his open display of wanting the Fulani to dominate every other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The midget is now an isolated Island that can easily be attacked. A pariah!

Fools will still support him!

Guess someone knows what's going on... baba you sabi analyse.... now el rufai faction of APC that removed all Tinibu's loyalist from the APC parliament has now been weakened.
Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by ridwanlawal: 6:14pm On May 19, 2021
Dduce12:
Courtesy of one of the Best Leaders the world grin

Re: Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE by iampeterben(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2021
Yes oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed / Epic Photo From Nigeria Army Depot Zaria, Military Drill / Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.