Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili (9804 Views)

APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by solomto(f): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2011
texazzpete:

See this olodo. NAFDAC was centuries ago. Since then, she has worked as a minister, a very incompetent one at that.
What next, "Yar'Adua was a very good lecturer so all those who say he was a slow president are just haters"?
idi.ot of no comparison,f.ools like u are one of d enemies of progress we have in our midst. Hw many of ur ministers are competent wen they were there? U shuld b ashamed of urself for even accepting that she had a good record in NAFDAC,silly pig like u.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jmoore(m): 1:32am On Apr 30, 2011
Democracy is about majority therefore if the majority voted for an insane candidate then they will have a mad leader. dora is far better than ngige! most of those who are hailing ngige are only doing that because of a mediocre job he did while in office as a governor though he was brought into the seat with the aid of rigger uba. i just dont understand why people who have been involved in electoral malpractice are not ignored by nigerians just because he did what a former gov could not do which is even below an average performance.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by justinelov(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2011
Nigerians will never cease to amaze the world. I m not from Anambra and I don't pray to be from there because most of have touts mentality. In Nigeria today Dora remains one woman that many people are proud of but because her type is the type that will not allow for your nefarious activity you all are here tongue lashing her. Some of you have to insult Gov Peter Obi for reasons you can't prove. I learnt the only true crime he committed was stinginess. All of you are hailing Ngige because he was settling everyone of you as touts then(after he realized its cheaper than settling political godfathers). Nigerians will rather celebrate criminality than people of good virtues. I m really sick of Nigerians more especially Anambrarians. Go and steal and come back they will give you one title (Ochendo), if fadama give you money to repair the roads convert it to your personal account, they will give you title (onwa). By the time you make money through ritual killing they will give you another title (eze-ego). They celebrate mediocrity and criminality the (Ubas and Offors). Till date Anambra state remain the only state in Nigeria where a sitting governor was kidnapped, because they lack respect for any form of organized institution with a formal regulation of any sort. dati really dont want to join issues here, permit me to say that most of you sit with your laptop all day waiting for "Mugu wey go fall" that you have lost touch with reality. Ngige is good for the senate bot Dora would have been better. I have also come to know that most of you on NL have MYOPIC view of things. Some of just talk for talking sake.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 2:03am On Apr 30, 2011
@Justinelov.

Bros please don't insult Anambra state. A lot of Nigerian great minds come from the State. Its a blessing to come from Anambra state Light of the Nation. As for the Anambra Central election. Congrats to Ngige and like Dora said let her keep the hope alive
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by passyjango(m): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2011
Dorothy belongs to an insignificant political party. A political party with no manifesto or coherent programme. Ngige on the other hand belongs to a more organised political party. So if you ask me, Ngige will be more effective than Dora. Politics is not about making noise in the senate it is about carrying people along and collaborating with others to achieve your aspirations. Dora is too arrogant. When she speaks she opens her eyes like she is trying to swallow somebody. She talks as if she is commanding people. Such communication skill will not be effective in the senate where you are trying to convince your peers to support one programme or another.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Blazay(m): 3:21am On Apr 30, 2011

High_Chief (m)
En su Casa

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili
« #29 on: Yesterday at 12:09:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mu he he he he do you any prove to all these your claims?

Which claims?
She nor be "Igbo" woman? cheesy
Na "dem" work be dat ke!
You nor see as her strong nyansh dey ALWAYS set for h-inside that her 'abada' skirt like 'Ije Enu' and 'Ike Enu' combined. . .ready for 'show'? wink

Abeg join me in celebrating Odugwu's 80th birthday today in the one and only Grosvenor 5-star hotel in London. tongue
Did you not gerrrran invite? cool

You wanno hear 'hot gist'? tongue
Na 'we-we' na. cheesy

I hear "dem" dey discuss am for Odugwu "PDP" pre-birthday parrry. . . OSONDI. . . OWENDI!

But not be my mouth you go hear say "Baba Jowo" gif "Baby Jowo" belle  for h-inside "Mama Jowo" compound, come born twins jhiiion ontop!

Mu he he he he grin

Btw, who are you calling a 'mu he he he he'?

You nor know say na 'goat' laffter be dat?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by PatKing(f): 5:54am On Apr 30, 2011
see who is complaining!
the Nigeria she had the opportunity to Re-brand RIGGING?
if they rigged, it is part of the Democracy she helped in building in Nigeria.
Momma! I wish you well.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Vincent41(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2011
I wish useless dora will read Dis message.you will never win de election even if its conducted 200 times.you are useles.do you think you can ever achieve sumtin at a place you wicked people of brigehead

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by charming4: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2011
Sometimes i wonder wat i'm doing on this site. Nairaland is begining to be synonymous with senseless comments & statements from the so called future of Nigeria.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by onyengbu: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2011
Justinelov,
how dare u! How dare u come in here with ur gay hands and type insults to anambra people.
I wont join issues with u but from ur post, u are an anambra wannabe. Sadly for u, we dont born or accept dunce and gay mofos like u in anambra.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Withheld: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2011
Madam rebranding or madam cabal what eva u like answer please carry ur confusion back to Abuja, We will reject u with the last drop of our blood. U will never win any political position in anambra, Other women may win but u never! LIAR U did not rig but ngige rigged. U were defeated two good times despite sharing bags of rice and money. How possible do u think it will be for ACN TO WIN IN EAST WITHOUT a credible candidate like Ngige. Or u think ACN plays double standard, Watch out out for 2o14 for governorship and 2o14 for other elections, grin
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chino11(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2011
justinelov:

Nigerians will never cease to amaze the world. I m not from Anambra and I don't pray to be from there because most of have touts mentality. In Nigeria today Dora remains one woman that many people are proud of but because her type is the type that will not allow for your nefarious activity you all are here tongue lashing her. Some of you have to insult Gov Peter Obi for reasons you can't prove. I learnt the only true crime he committed was stinginess. All of you are hailing Ngige because he was settling everyone of you as touts then(after he realized its cheaper than settling political godfathers). Nigerians will rather celebrate criminality than people of good virtues. I m really sick of Nigerians more especially Anambrarians. Go and steal and come back they will give you one title (Ochendo), if fadama give you money to repair the roads convert it to your personal account, they will give you title (onwa). By the time you make money through ritual killing they will give you another title (eze-ego). They celebrate mediocrity and criminality the (Ubas and Offors). Till date Anambra state remain the only state in Nigeria where a sitting governor was kidnapped, because they lack respect for any form of organized institution with a formal regulation of any sort. dati really dont want to join issues here, permit me to say that most of you sit with your laptop all day waiting for "Mugu wey go fall" that you have lost touch with reality. Ngige is good for the senate bot Dora would have been better. I have also come to know that most of you on NL have MYOPIC view of things. Some of just talk for talking sake.  

You must be silly and myopic. I challenge you today, name people from your state who can compete with Anambrans in genuine fields of life? Anambra has the best and brightest Nigeria and Africa can boast of. Ngige and Dora are the best thing that will ever happen to the Nigerian senate, becos this is the first time Nigeria is having it so good with such calibre of people.

In the whole of SE, Anambra remains the shinning light, Anambra remains the leader in the SE. Am sure what is eating you up is a mere envy of Anambrans and their height in scheme of things. Anambra puts Igboland on the world map for good reasons. Anambrans are the best in everything they do. Just look around you, even in you neighborhood you will see the goodworks and successes of Anambrans all over Nigeria and beyond. We don't even need a cocoanut head likes be an Anambran, becos you cannot contributing meaningfully.

You are not even good enough to be called Anambran. To your disappointment south-easterners actually wish that they are from Anambra, becos Anambra state and its people are the only state in SE and Nigeria that is progressive and at the fore-front. That Igbos are known today for being successful and outstanding is becos of Anambra. Anambra is the only state in Nigeria that has its indegines in the British Parliament. Its the only state that has the only vehicle manufacturing company in Nigeria and Africa at large. I mean the list is endless. Little wonder Pres. Jonathan called Anambra - the Brain Box of Nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chino11(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2011
Remove the big log in your eyes first. See the mess going on in your state of origin, lollllllllll

READ: 1moshits,

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5695783-146/story.csp

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/soft-landing-ohakim-inec-hold-supplementary-imo-election-may-6
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by ufumes(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2011
Oh dora, its a pity u lost.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Ekpoma1: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2011
Madam Dora u simply cannot have your cake and eat. Go home and cook for your hubby.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by babaowo: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2011
nah wha dis woman sef
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chino11(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2011
@buyitnow, just for disappointment. Peter Obi remains the best performing gov east of the Niger. The records are there for your knowledge. Maybe you need to go back to school to read and understand what development is about. That somebody tarred few kilometers of roads like enugu gov did does not mean that he is doing great. Peter Obi develomental stride touches all spectrum of infrastructural and human development. He developmental approach has depth that will sustain the state up to the next 100 generation and beyond. Thru ANIDS Peter Obi has affected lives of many. Anambra is the only state in the east and Nigeria at large that has computerized schools (secondary/primary) level. He has also re-ignited hope for the young generation by creating enabling environment for business and foreign investment to thrive. Little wonder the first and only vehicle manufacturing company is not churning out vehicle of different brands right now at Nnewi Anambra state. The biggest drug manufacturing in the whole of Africa is now producing in Awka (Juhel Pharmaceuticals). Due to his infrastructural development stride, foreign investor are queuing to invest in Anambra. Sabmiller the world biggest brewery coy is presently building a world class green field plant in Onitsha.

READ BELOW

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/43734/1/LG-Electronics-partner-Anambra-govt-/Page1.html

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103020121860

http://www.leadershipeditors.com/ns/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20274:echoes-of-jonathans-visit-to-anambra-state&catid=38:issues-&Itemid=156

http://www.inlng.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=32647
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by metmartins: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2011
embarassed My advise to Madam NAFDAC is that, go into other business and leave politics completly, if as u said earlier that u left PDP to save ur Marraige. it not a do or die affair. U can not alway eat ur cake and ve it. The Election ve been rerun to favour u, which we all know. U are not the only woman in nigeria, being a role model does not mean it a do or die affairs.
wink
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by DoubleMan1: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2011
Dora, You used to be one of the professors I respect so much. You have lost that as you lost the election that was done twice. I hope you do remember Okonji-Iwuala, a role model. You should have done same than towing the line of IWU and SOLUDO. What a shame!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by hardywaltz(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2011
Aunty Dora go and sleep, @ least u now know u are as ova popular as u would have ur self believe!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
chino11:

@buyitnow, just for disappointment. Peter Obi remains the best performing gov east of the Niger. The records are there for your knowledge. Maybe you need to go back to school to read and understand what development is about. That somebody tarred few kilometers of roads like enugu gov did does not mean that he is doing great. Peter Obi develomental stride touches all spectrum of infrastructural and human development. He developmental approach has depth that will sustain the state up to the next 100 generation and beyond. Thru ANIDS Peter Obi has affected lives of many. Anambra is the only state in the east and Nigeria at large that has computerized schools (secondary/primary) level. He has also re-ignited hope for the young generation by creating enabling environment for business and foreign investment to thrive. Little wonder the first and only vehicle manufacturing company is not churning out vehicle of different brands right now at Nnewi Anambra state. The biggest drug manufacturing in the whole of Africa is now producing in Awka (Juhel Pharmaceuticals). Due to his infrastructural development stride, foreign investor are queuing to invest in Anambra. Sabmiller the world biggest brewery coy is presently building a world class green field plant in Onitsha.

READ BELOW

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/43734/1/LG-Electronics-partner-Anambra-govt-/Page1.html

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103020121860

http://www.leadershipeditors.com/ns/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20274:echoes-of-jonathans-visit-to-anambra-state&catid=38:issues-&Itemid=156

http://www.inlng.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=32647

please don't bring Enugu into this. Yes Anambra may have whatever you call them in terms of personality but that does not conceal the fact that with all their education/achievement they are still the hub of mischief in SE. They have always bring shame to SE. Let the truth be told your people have tug mentality, it is a hard fact to swallow but that is the truth. The only way Anambra state can take its rightful position is if the people are reoriented, their views about life and what actually life is, it will go a long way to turn Anambra state for good. As long as the likes of you continue to deny that all is well with your people then am sorry there is no hope for you guys.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by rareman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
the truth is that Dora underestimated d power of d people, nationally she may have her say, but here in anambra things don't work that 'cos this is same people he took away food from their table, though she meant well but anambran are pure capitalist they don't toy with their biz. Ngige on d other hand though came in through the back door but stole d show by giving d people what they want. So its pay back time for d people
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
Someone said Obi is the best performing governor is SE?

I dey laff ooooh.

Where are the so-called computerized schools located?In the last 2 years,I've been to QRC,D.M.G.S.,St. Monica's,Ado girls,Ihiala Special science,All saints,Santa Maria,CKC,Metro and saw not even a single piece of the so-called modern pit latrines and Computers.

Abeg,where dem keep/dug the latrines and Computers  
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jonha: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
Please be assured that what has happened is a temporary setback. As long as God is alive and on the throne, we shall certainly bounce back at God’s own time. So let’s keep hope alive!

Have a great day.

Your friend,
Dora.

Madam, you are sinking to rise no more. my candid advice to you is to return to pdp and make your humble confession, perhaps you meet mercy to be absolved.You have earlier said that your husband made you to leave pdp, good. stand on this plea and go back to pdp.If pdp can welcome Atiku, they can still welcome you.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
ifyalways:

Someone said Obi is the best performing governor is SE?

I dey laff ooooh.

Where are the so-called computerized schools located?In the last 2 years,I've been to QRC,D.M.G.S.,St. Monica's,Ado girls,Ihiala Special science,All saints,Santa Maria,CKC,Metro and saw not even a single piece of the so-called modern pit latrines and Computers.

Abeg,where dem keep/dug the latrines and Computers  
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by gabreel: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
hi folks, we are all destiny to flourish in a particular position,place and time 'your in ability not to be there at a particular time spell doom for that character. prof. dora akunyili is a role model as far as nafdac is concerned . immediately she re-position to politics she met her water loo . i pray that since her former boss is still on the throne that she should choose right if given the oppurtunity to choose.or sholud go back to classroom to share a wealth experience with the up coming students
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
IDIO.TS is she from your states, She is best woman that have ever come out of Nigerian politics. Yes it is our Business if she complains. These jealousy yoruba Bigots in this forun should STFU.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by basadenet: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
She is a traitor, after she had bitten the finger that bring
her to limelight,enriched and fed her.  she deserve
what she got.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by DoubleMan1: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2011

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili
« #90 on: Today at 01:42:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi folks, we are all destiny to flourish in a particular position,place and time 'your in ability not to be there at a particular time spell doom for that character. prof. dora akunyili is a role model as far as nafdac is concerned . immediately she re-position to politics she met her water loo . i pray that since her former boss is still on the throne that she should choose right if given the oppurtunity to choose.or sholud go back to classroom to share a wealth experience with the up coming students

Young man, it not about being Igbo, Yoruba, Housa, etc. that is the issue. Take sentiments and tribalism aside. Must she desparetly win. She is a professional and should go back to the classroom or better give her husband the marital love he deserves.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chino11(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
woodcook:

please don't bring Enugu into this. Yes Anambra may have whatever you call them in terms of personality but that does not conceal the fact that with all their education/achievement they are still the hub of mischief in SE. They have always bring shame to SE. Let the truth be told your people have tug mentality, it is a hard fact to swallow but that is the truth. The only way Anambra state can take its rightful position is if the people are reoriented, their views about life and what actually life is, it will go a long way to turn Anambra state for good. As long as the likes of you continue to deny that all is well with your people then am sorry there is no hope for you guys.

Where does this wawa-man come from lollll?? When others are commenting here the least people in Igboland that should not comment here are wawa-people like you. I don't even regard you wawa people becos trully you guys aren't igbos maybe some tivs and igala peps from benue and plateau states that migrated to the east. Little wonder you guys depend on Anambrans to survive. A state that has continued to be focuseless and visionless since creation over 40yrs ago. A state that has not developed beyond gariki awkunanaw and new market/iva valley. A that is educational and economically backward. A state that produces thugs and mass murderers like chimaroke (remember Adoration Ground massive killing) and also remember the burying of children in the govt house enugu. A state that its human resource base is at zero. A state that its poverty level is high as Taraba state. A state that cannot boast of any leader that can match the likes Anambra have produced right from the time of the Great Zik.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
Where did she go wrong that ppl just hate for nothing, undecided she is not from my state but I am proud of her spirit, you guys are just jealous cos ur TRIBES cannot have her kind. I will be happy to see her as senate president so that this country will move forward, Ngige is equally a nice man but ppl here(esp Yoruba) just want him because he is in ACN, they forgot it is Igbo land he will work for( primitive thinking), PPl just hate the player instead of the game. I wish we have her kind in Abia state. , if u dont understand english, she said LETS KEEP HOPE ALIVE FOR THE PPL WE HAVE SENT THERE (NGIGE) to deliver. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Raid Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt Currency Hawkers / PDP Governors Strategize To Hijack Party Structure As Wike And Atiku Feud Deepen / Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.