Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? (18274 Views)

I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS / Brand New transparent Massive Powerbank For A Very Affordable Price / The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
Hello Guys
So have been posted to Manju, Jos Plateau for NYSC compulsory three weeks camping I'll be leaving tomorrow. As a digital Marketer and write my job requires me to be online all most all the time. Haven read a lot of threads on here about NYSC camp life and how difficult it is to get power to charge your Smartphone and other accessories in camp.

So I would like you guys to recommend an affordable Powerbank for me and reason why I should get. I wouldn't mind if you share pictures of it also. Thanks

Cc lalasticlala, honsule, dragnet , puskin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by happy662(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Guys
So have been posted to Manju, Jos Plateau for NYSC compulsory three weeks camping I'll be leaving tomorrow. As a digital Marketer and write my job requires me to be online all most all the time. Haven read a lot of threads on here about NYSC camp life and how difficult it is to get power to charge your Smartphone and other accessories in camp.

So I would like you guys to recommend an affordable Powerbank for me and reason why I should get. I wouldn't mind if you share pictures of it also. Thanks

Redmi power bank

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by enoch273: 3:25pm On May 19, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Guys

Romoss, Mi and Oraimo Powerbanks. In the order they ve been listed, and they're durable too.

31 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Iceman296: 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
Oraimo is the best. I have been using just one since 2018 and still serving me

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Realboygenius(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
Got myself an Oraimo 20,000 mah in 2019 when I was going for camping. Got it around 7500 then don't really know the price now.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by koskilala: 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
My elder bro got a 10,000 mah Oraimo power bank for my mum, we both use it to charge our phones full from zero. It's portable too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by hexenbiest: 4:27pm On May 19, 2021
Go for Oraimo Traveler 2 - 20000mAh powerbank, it also has fast charge alongside micro USB and USB type C input. Rest assured quality is guaranteed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Eyanbahose: 6:12pm On May 19, 2021
Heard oraimo is a good product. Try it and see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Kondomatic(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2021
Realboygenius:
Got myself an Oraimo 20,000 mah in 2019 when I was going for camping. Got it around 7500 then don't really know the price now.
I bought three today for my friends going to camp.

11k each.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Melaninprincess(f): 7:24pm On May 19, 2021
enoch273:

Romoss, Mi and Oraimo Powerbanks. In the order they ve been listed, and they're durable too.
Romoss and Oraimo no be anybody mate. I need to get one sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Freelancerx: 7:38pm On May 19, 2021
enoch273:

OP, this is what you need. Either one of these three will serve you well. I can vouch for Romoss and Oraimo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by tafat: 8:36pm On May 19, 2021
Apparently it's as if it's only Oraimo and romoss that have reliable power banks, but @op if you're looking for other accessories you can check out the recent Oraimo 2baba freepods, the output is really fantastic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Corroro: 8:49pm On May 19, 2021
@op with the number of recommendations here I think you already know which powerbanks to buy, congrats on your deployment and I believe your Oraimo power bank will serve you just well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Kunja2: 9:45pm On May 19, 2021
Kondomatic:
I bought three today for my friends going to camp.

11k each.
ahah 3 ke? Does he wanna open charging center in camp?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Kunja2: 9:46pm On May 19, 2021
Melaninprincess:
Romoss and Oraimo no be anybody mate. I need to get one sef
i don't know romoss. I'll stick with oraimo cos a lot of people have given positive reviews about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Eyanbahose: 9:48pm On May 19, 2021
hexenbiest:
Go for Oraimo Traveler 2 - 20000mAh powerbank, it also has fast charge alongside micro USB and USB type C input. Rest assured quality is guaranteed.
does it have torchlight? At least cos it it's name grin
Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Kondomatic(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2021
Kunja2:
Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Hundjager: 3:53pm On May 20, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Guys

I can vouch for Oraimo from my hands-on experience, also I've heard and seen positive reviews on the Romoss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Alejobs: 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
If you intend to work on your laptop, phone e.t.c then you should get MPS 2.0. MOBILE POWER SOLUTION (MPS) will power your Laptop for btw 10-24hrs, Phones for 7 days and can be easily recharged with a single unit of 150watt Solar panel that you will find very useful should you have posting to interior villages or cities where steady power is not Guaranteed, be your own PHCN Price from 50k WhatsApp +23480.6531.6307 You will be impressed #GameChanger. Do you need Powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Get in touch on 080653.163.07; 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery. The smaller powerbanks are 15k and 10k respectively.

Check some of my threads for more info and testimonies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
New age: Power Bank
Capacity: 22500mah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by taskcompleteng: 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
New Age.

Meanwhile ..

I have this Brand New Samsung galaxy A30s,
64gb internal memory,
4gb ram,

Location Lekki.
Price: 95k

Phone:07061960316

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by GadgetInstinct: 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
Romoss

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
Nice one. Just get yourself a romoss powerbank. You will be glad you did.
Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
New age or oraimo both are good product mine new age power bank has been serving since 2019...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by SportsHD: 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Oraimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Officialhorlah(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Kunja2:
"Friends"

You no go school Nigrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Albert0011(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Go for oraimo
You can buy it on jumia
The price now is 5500
Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Diamondniyi(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Buy ORAIMO 30,000mAh. Just charge it while going to the camp, it will last till the last day of your service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
Romoss comes 1st ,2nd naa oraimo
Re: What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? by The5DME(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
romoss or oraimo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network / Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / Mtn New Time Data Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.