Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! (71653 Views)

What I Saw in my Friends Car Today. / Gokada, First On-demand Motorcycle Hailing App Launches In Lagos / How Much Is A Brand New Bajaj Boxer Motorcycle Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by fkj950ax(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2021
Elistho:
So I saw this motorcycle today grin grin

I was like what the heck shocked
How did this man manage to do this
I had to snap it live to post grin grin

Engineers please come and explain how he did this oo

It's not a big deal.

Even Americans do it too.

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by baloney: 7:23pm On May 19, 2021
I saw worse, motorcycle crash under trailer, just today today.
And to your post The picture is nt clear enough to explain the situation.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by fkj950ax(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2021
Gbagura:
I bind every spirit of poverty in Jesus name.

That's why we are poor as a nation. Everything is bind, destroy, die...

People that do this in the abroad are making money from it, here we are calling it poverty

https://www.gasbike.net/products/phatmoto-rover-79cc-motorized-bicycle

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by seyz91(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2021
Amen!
Gbagura:
I bind every spirit of poverty in Jesus name.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by seyz91(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2021
Nonsense undecided

Poverty at its peak undecided

how much are they selling bike's tank for one ti resort this nonsense

mtchewww!
Elistho:

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by omolola100(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
Buhari why...
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Samiah33(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2021
Cutezt:
Omoh Lagos na serious wa, what should we call this one now?

MachiNator? grin
Dr Doofenshmirtz rite, I love that Man
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Freemasonry: 7:36pm On May 19, 2021
airminem:
Um Thats a rickety piece of innovation.
I know your type, you can’t even change a flat tyre; yet nothing anyone does impresses you.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Blessingrose(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2021
Why I'm i not surprised grin

anything can happen in Nigeria
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2021
crazyABO:
I'm no engineer, but i think it's easy to figure out, he used a generator gas tank as supposed to the normal motorcycle gas tank, guess it's more cheaper and it would be more gas saving, since there's a little knob you can adjust to control the amount of gas you wanna use. �
Gas ? angry This is Nigeria, we call it Fuel grin
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by WinterMinter(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2021
It's fuel not gas
You aren't in the states neither were you colonised by them
crazyABO:
I'm no engineer, but i think it's easy to figure out, he used a generator gas tank as supposed to the normal motorcycle gas tank, guess it's more cheaper and it would be more gas saving, since there's a little knob you can adjust to control the amount of gas you wanna use. �
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by SamJed(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2021
crazyABO:
bro actually that theory of controlling the amount of fuel to be used is not practical. For fuel to combust in an engine and create electricity or torque, a particular amount of fuel must enter. So even if you increase or reduce that knob, if that particular quantity of fuel does not pass through, electricity will not be produced. In summary, it's the same amount of fuel that is still being used. That knob is majorly to off and on and not 'control'....Just for educational purposes sha
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Mrlouis: 8:18pm On May 19, 2021
GENERACHINE
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2021
Poverty can really bring the best in you in this life. The man no send risks again after all the SHITHOLE na Risk itself.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Joshua179: 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
Lol
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Goldbw122(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2021
Great creativity..
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by sylve11: 9:13pm On May 19, 2021
Cutezt:

MachiNator? grin

Lol grin cool
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by jomarick(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2021
Nothing serious in this picture, the bike's fuel tank was only replaced with a generator tank.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by okoroemeka(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2021
Nikeruka:
Simple stuff. The guy is only using the gas tank
exactly my thoughts,that I pass my neighbor is barely 50cc,it cannot even move the heavy body of a 150 cc bike,it will simply fall into pieces and maybe catch fire in the process.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Elistho(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2021
Anaskie:
You need to buy a new phone bro. Your camera is terrible.
shocked angry angry
Come and buy for me
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Elistho(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
iampeterben:

Where in Naija did you see this?
Akwa Ibom state.
Ikot Ekpene precisely
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by IecheM(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2021
Elistho:

That one is better sef.

The one you saw has tank and seat, this one doesn't have tank and seat.

Come to the north na there you go see nonsense wey dem dey use bike do.

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by crazyABO(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2021
WinterMinter:
It's fuel not gas
You aren't in the states neither were you colonised by them
sorry to burst your bubble am in the state and am used to calling it gas, so you need to chill bruh

1 Like

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by crazyABO(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Gas ? angry This is Nigeria, we call it Fuel grin
i'm sorry just used to calling it gas over here wink

1 Like

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2021
crazyABO:
i'm sorry just used to calling it gas over here wink
Lol Okay I get now cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by crazyABO(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol Okay I get now cheesy
lol yea
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by iampeterben(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2021
Elistho:

Akwa Ibom state.
Ikot Ekpene precisely
Very funny town
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by darichlife: 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
Legalcriminal:
It took almost 2mins to understand the picture. All those who said drug is not good for the health are crazy.
I would have understand it at first sight if I have smoke today.

If you can get him a better one that would be nice don’t just criticize.

grin grin grin

Aswear
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by WinterMinter(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2021
crazyABO:
sorry to burst your bubble am i'm in the state and am i'm used to calling it gas, so you need to chill bruh
Okay yanks

1 Like

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by crazyABO(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

Okay yanks
yo you gat problem with English, doesn't matter if i use am or i'm, this ain't no class, so what's the problem. Na una over sabi make Nigeria education tough as shit undecided

1 Like

Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by nedekid: 11:59pm On May 21, 2021
crazyABO:
Yes he used the generator tank. As per the knob, bikes also have them.
Re: The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! by WinterMinter(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
Alaye, use British English
Not American
crazyABO:
yo you gat problem with English, doesn't matter if i use am or i'm, this ain't no class, so what's the problem. Na una over sabi make Nigeria education tough as shit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot CAR Product You Can Start Selling Now And Make Millions Of Naira This 2016 / Helicopter Rotor Blade Slashes Through Indian Man' Neck While Testing It (video) / Full AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Reports In 30 MINS Via Whatsapp (08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.