Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? (474 Views)

Cryptocurrency Bear Market Airdrop Thread / Bear Market / Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Bottomed(ended)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by Heyzee5: 3:14pm On May 19, 2021
Hello everyone. I specifically opened this thread for Cryptocurrency discussion surrounding the recent dip in all Crypto prices. Has the Crypto bear market begun? Let's have your take on it. Thanks

Lalasticlala abeg help me push am to promise land. Thanks.
Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by Nbote(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2021
U need to be told U no dey see the market?
Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by menaxe: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
Make I buy land fess
Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by Betensure: 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by spinna: 5:09pm On May 19, 2021
even me as a noob just researching.. knows that crypto is volatile
Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by integrity16(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by telim: 7:33pm On May 19, 2021
Still can't believe what really happened. I witness it live. That dump was soo deep, was buying and selling some cap coin and was making decent profit for few days only for the whole crypto market to turn red. My 75k became 33k plus when btc got dumped to 32k plus, i wanted to sell everything and count my loss but few second after 30k dump i saw some positive sign on the chart i have to hold. Am still at a loss though but will hold for now. Best of luck to all traders

2 Likes

Re: Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? by Haylel: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Heyzee5:
Hello everyone. I specifically opened this thread for Cryptocurrency discussion surrounding the recent dip in all Crypto prices. Has the Crypto bear market begun? Let's have your take on it. Thanks

Lalasticlala abeg help me push am to promise land. Thanks.
I just sent you a private mail sir, kindly acknowledge.

(1) (Reply)

None / 。。 / How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.