Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Easy Way To Make Money From Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Easy Way To Make Money From Home (135 Views)

My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / 5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money From Home by Yinkstrovic: 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
Good morning sir/ma...

I hope this finds you well.

What's on my mind this morning?......Answer: multiple streams of income!!!! We all know the state of things now in our beloved country. If you go to market in the morning and go back in the evening,you will be greeted with different prices... it's so heart breaking.

I guess you know that millions of goods are moved from one area to the other daily . Infact goods moved daily are more than the people travelling.

I started my own logistics business as an addition to my other Streams of income. And trust me since March 29th it has being extra income weekly... and I even have clients on standby waiting for us to resume in their states...

Asides that now, my sales have increased cause I make deliveries for my customers within lagos for less than N700. We all know way bill and delivery spoils business for a lot of us.

Well now I can send goods from yaba to Egbeda. Lekki to Sango otta e.t.c... for less than N700 for myself...

For effectiveness we need to saturate the NSWE of naija... so we are recruiting more logistics officers.... anyone can be a logistics officer.
*student
*corper
*unemployed graduate
*house wife
*business owner

Let's be realistic. The government cannot help us out of the State we are in now.

Join us and You will be the CEO of you. You make money from the comfort of your own house...

If you are ready and interested in this life time opportunity to partner with one of the next big things unfolding in Africa.... please signal your intent....

I will personally mentor you through the process and give you tips on how to brand and market yourself. I can also give you access to get ready converted sellers who are ready to start using your services immediately. Imagine out of the 50 sellers,you get 10 that sends just 2 parcels per week @900 that's N18000 per week. That's within cities... plus having only 5 clients that send goods intercity @ 1200 for 0 to 5kg goods per week... that's N24000 per week.

*BENEFITS*

Become your own boss by operating your logistics company from the comfort of your home

� Website powered by the company into which your logistics portal will be integrated.

� Free sponsorship to own a logistics business s that delivers nationwide at unbeatable prices.

� You will determine your own price and guided by the company on minimum price charges.

� No payment for hosting, domain name and security features as the company handles that.

� Total payment required to commence business and start earning from the first dayis only #6,000
i.e. 1k for website and 5k to get 15 converted customers.

� Access to free training and mentoring.

Why will you miss such an opportunity?

Our operations are simply awesome. You generate tracking numbers for your clients from Your own website and your clients can track their parcel themselves...

This is not for everyone but for those who are pressed to make a change in their finance....

So what's your take?.... are you ready to be the boss of you?

No terms, no condition.

ONLY SERIOUS AND DRIVEN PERSONS NEEDED TO PUSH THIS VISION.....
IF U WISH TO BE PART OF THIS VISION
CALL/WATSAPP: 08109750999
Location is not a barrier

Thank you
OLAYINKA SULYMAN
CEO SAINUS LOGISTICS VENTURES

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate The Best Salesforce Training Institute In The Region Where You Res / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Secrets To Enduring Success Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.