Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Learn New Digital Marketing Skills And Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn New Digital Marketing Skills And Earn (159 Views)

Kuda Bank, V Bank, Branch and co. Lets Talk About These New Digital Banks / Learn New Digital Skill To Make Money From Freelance Sites / Download UDEMY Digital Courses For Free - Learn New Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn New Digital Marketing Skills And Earn by Kayprincefav: 4:09pm On May 19, 2021
Knock Knock, can i have your time for a moment?

Good! Now that i have your attention, i want to share with you something that may interest you. But 1st, lets look into this matter.
Since the COVID-19 hit, small business owners have been forced to rethink their business strategy and strategy. Even churches developed new service patterns and it all pointed towards going online. This thought us one simple thing and that is CHANGE.

The two things that are important in any level of business Orientation are��

Do you, at an idealization stage of a new business think about a distinctive approach to differentiate your service/product from other players?

Do you attempt to create a customer identification strategy and properly segment them?

I fear that failure to develop a feasible marketing strategy is one of the main reasons many startups fail within months of operation. Most markets are already saturated that to compete with existing rivals you must develop a creative marketing strategy to reach to and lure potential customers. Success or progress in business is a game of numbers. If you're able to get customers you'll grow and if you're not, you'll dwindle until you die.

The market does not care how innovative your product or service is, if you do not know how to market, you will not earn a coin. Because your potential customers wouldn't know anyway! Contrary to established businesses, startups ought to be more relentless in marketing because unlike them, their counterparts have gained traction and already leveraging from referrals. An unfair advantage! Now for that furniture company you want to open; who is your customer, how will you capture them, who else is targeting them, how do you intend to win them over?

Second to the reason many startups fail too early is failure to develop an innovation strategy. Being good in marketing may attract new customers but they will only stay or even buy at all if what you offer, how you offer it, where you offer and why you offer is different from the usual. You cannot haphazardly venture into Photography industry today without a game plan. How will customers choose you amidst all the popular photographers around? How will you secure the market from potentials on-coming rivals? If you fail to answer those questions, you'll buy state of art photographic equipment but fail to capture value from the market.

You may be surprised to learn that all your business needs to obtain a new level of income is a new marketing strategy or an innovative approach. Don't let the word "innovation" get to your head, it simply means change in the way things are done.

What ever plan or goal you set for yourself, always be determined to succeed, distractions will come and sometimes you might perform or get what you initially wanted ,but that is no need to give up,always strive to accomplish that which you think is important to you,even if the chances of failure are high.

We've also seen several training and masterclasses teaching small businesses to migrate online.

While many of these training teach you WHY you need to go digital, not a lot of them teach you the HOW.

I'm sharing with you on a platform where I'll show you: How to run your
local business online. (Using Google My Business, Facebook Shop,
Instagram and Whats App Business)

On this master class platform, you'll learn how to
Design a basic digital strategy for your business
Re-design your business process to run on digital platforms
List your business on Google my Business
Set up Facebook Shop for your products
Set up shop able posts on Instagram
Set up Whats App business and shop able products on your catalogue.

If you wish to know more then come with me.
07032051209(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Secure Transaction Of Gift Cards / Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss SPERAX / Are You Battling With Low Whatsapp Status Viewers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.