Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video (60724 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by chloride6: 10:17pm On May 19, 2021
Nigeria is failing people..

I personally know this guy..

I don't anyone who works harder than this boy, I swear.

Lost his dad round 2013 or so, even became closer to God and all..

Only to see him here..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Child of Israel grin grin grin grin

Kanu has brainwashed this one!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by ekevwe(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso

Abeg, which people dey bear this kind combination?

Abi na dem?

Nonso said his mum is ashewo. cheesy

Lamidi cownu might be correct after all when he said 99% of ...
you are talking as if no body as ever gone mad in your entire family. Try take N500 Igbo for the first time let people record what you will say. After you watch and listen to the clips come back here.

Get sense oo
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by tijaniifeanyi: 10:33pm On May 19, 2021
cleanshaven:
on point bro ,he listen ,he respond,his actually acting.
He’s not acting you don’t hear what says incoherently with boldness and shamelessly. That’s a mental problem. Even when he started raising his voice
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by PissfulProtester: 10:33pm On May 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
ipigs destroying this kwantris imageundecided nonsense and Lamidi kawnu

#zombie4adaycheesy......signing out
my guy

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by tijaniifeanyi: 10:34pm On May 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Are you done?
You can see from the video that it’s drugs, happens more regularly nowadays after some day he’ll be fine
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by edoairways: 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
lindareep:
Make God shanu !

Meanwhile, if you're interested

PENIS ENLARGEMENT & DELAY EJACULATION dey o! wink
Price: N6,000 (FREE DELIVERY)
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!
Na wa oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by FashionCookie(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=101858427] ur mumu get serial number[/quote
Hahahahaha...una get bad mouth for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by AuroraB(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
All these mums that don't train their sons properly and will be indulging and defending all their excesses,Na wetin una deserve be that

Yoruba sope enitoba bimo Oran Loma pon=anybody that doesn't raise her/his child right will suffer when s/he should be resting
So, lowo lowo bayi, his mother is to be blamed for this
She lives in Ghana with him to know he's doing drugs
You go old one day and you are called to come settle issues, na like this you wan use your 'wisdom' undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by AuroraB(f): 10:53pm On May 19, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
An average person of Igbo extraction lacks respect naturally.

They can beat up their mother or father even without taking drugs and with the slightest provocation.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the cause of the depraved Igbo character. He is just an agravator of the menace.

God Bless Ikot Epkene
Just as you guys are cold-blooded killers undecided
Uduak Akpan comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Akaekpuchiowa: 10:55pm On May 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When you tell them to hustle legitimately, they'll insult you with their nonsense slangs and give you the "Who you epp" reply.

Now see this one running mad and calling his mother Ashewo because his ritual plans backfired.

I am contented with what I have and I know God will surely bless all legitimately hustlers in His time.
weak people complain too much
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Chatflick(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
Blessade:

If you talk any more nonsense I will upload your real picture here for everyone to see
Shey you dey ment?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by OdefaGirl(f): 11:04pm On May 19, 2021
"small boy like you, can you slap Bihari" grin grin grin grin grin grin... that is what I heard.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by vioment: 11:04pm On May 19, 2021
May God help am.

He is not mad, and no be ganja cuz am.

Frustrated people everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by jubrilELsudan: 11:11pm On May 19, 2021
EVEN ME TOO CALLS HIS MOTHER ASHAWO ANYTIME SHE PASSES MY YARD.

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by melviniyke2002(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abi na dem?

keep shut

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by hibeebeeking: 11:23pm On May 19, 2021
But Nonso tell me say him deh Canada before o.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by generalwo(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2021
Revolva:
A Nigerian man was found acting in an unusual manner as he roamed the streets of Ghana and he was taken off the streets and handed over to Nigerians in Ghana.

In a video making the rounds online, the young man believed to be acting under the influence of drugs is seen handcuffed while sitting in the back of a red car.

Good Samaritans, who are Nigerians, are heard suggesting taking him to a psychiatric hospital.

The young man's international passport revealed that his name is Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso. As the Nigerians tried to get information from him to help him, his answers were erratic and lacked coherence.

"Okay, send me to court, I want to go and bring my father back to life. They killed him without my permission, My mum is an Ashewo , After my father died, I built house for you and you brought a man into the house " Nonso is heard screaming in the video.

The Nigerians who he was handed over to then said: "This is one of our brothers. They brought him here in the Palace this afternoon. The guy is going mad.

"Some great, wonderful Ghanaians met him on the street and they picked him up, and one of our police brothers rescued him and brought him here into the Place, so that he will be taken care of."

But the boy called Nonso said they were lying ....watch the video below and see more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mNCvUteZg
..... Igbo Amaka.....
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2021
He learned it from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by baby124: 11:59pm On May 19, 2021
These are the small boys shouting Japa on every thread. Madness wan finish them. Lmao.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by chuk65276: 12:01am On May 20, 2021
He learned it from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by ViolentMooslim: 12:08am On May 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Just as you guys are cold-blooded killers undecided
Uduak Akpan comes to mind

But you are forgetting Evans, and other kidnappers.

Or are you forgetting the drug pushers facing the firing squad in Asia?

Or are you forgetting incest ?

You are forgetting a lot.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by ViolentMooslim: 12:09am On May 20, 2021
Rickylambert:
That’s it!
Did it make sense to you that you normalized an average Igbo person to refer to Nigeria as a zoo?
Where is your dictate of reasoning?
With people like you......the world has a huge battle of separating humans from primates.

Send this message to Nnamdi Kanu. He needs it more.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by TbestAb(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2021
Ma guy don off�[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:18am On May 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
ur mumu get serial number

You mean chief mumu Namdiot coward Cownu. Well done.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by kryptochats: 12:22am On May 20, 2021
Revolva:
A Nigerian man was found acting in an unusual manner as he roamed the streets of Ghana and he was taken off the streets and handed over to Nigerians in Ghana.

In a video making the rounds online, the young man believed to be acting under the influence of drugs is seen handcuffed while sitting in the back of a red car.

Good Samaritans, who are Nigerians, are heard suggesting taking him to a psychiatric hospital.

The young man's international passport revealed that his name is Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso. As the Nigerians tried to get information from him to help him, his answers were erratic and lacked coherence.

"Okay, send me to court, I want to go and bring my father back to life. They killed him without my permission, My mum is an Ashewo , After my father died, I built house for you and you brought a man into the house " Nonso is heard screaming in the video.

The Nigerians who he was handed over to then said: "This is one of our brothers. They brought him here in the Palace this afternoon. The guy is going mad.

"Some great, wonderful Ghanaians met him on the street and they picked him up, and one of our police brothers rescued him and brought him here into the Place, so that he will be taken care of."

But the boy called Nonso said they were lying ....watch the video below and see more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mNCvUteZg
are you a duns ? why reading the lines to us like we are some nursery school pupils! play the original video na . All these content creator wannabe
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101858067]Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso

Sounds like the name on WAEC question paper
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by debbydams(f): 12:48am On May 20, 2021
Blessade:

If you talk any more nonsense I will upload your real picture here for everyone to see
passing grin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by frankoben(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abi na dem?

And you're supposed to know how to read and write ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.