Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Register Your Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Register Your Business (311 Views)

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC / What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business / Register Your Company With Cac Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Business by Mohlara(f): 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
Register your business through a team of managerial experts and accredited CAC Consultants.

We have helped thousands of entrepreneurs power their ambitions by registering their businesses under the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).

We deliver your certificate(s) and other documents to your location within 14 working days.

Our registration include:
•Business Name
• Limited Liability Company.
• Churches, mosques, and schools, etc.
• Non-Governmental Organizations.
All registrations and documentations are all fast, reliable, and dependable.

Calling number/Whatsapp: 08121446681

1 Like

Re: Register Your Business by Alexbaby12(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
How much does it cost
Re: Register Your Business by soko81(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
What is needed of me to register my company' as an enterprise.

Mohlara:
Register your business through a team of managerial experts and accredited CAC Consultants.

We have helped thousands of entrepreneurs power their ambitions by registering their businesses under the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).

We deliver your certificate(s) and other documents to your location within 14 working days.

Our registration include:
•Business Name
• Limited Liability Company.
• Churches, mosques, and schools, etc.
• Non-Governmental Organizations.
All registrations and documentations are all fast, reliable, and dependable.

Calling number/Whatsapp: 08121446681
Re: Register Your Business by Mohlara(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
•Two Proposed Names
•Valid ID card
•Signature
•A form provided by us for you to fill in order to capture all necessary details.

soko81:

What is needed of me to register my company' as an enterprise.

(1) (Reply)

Yam & Potato Export / Pig �farming Is Hot� / Rice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.