Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help (5748 Views)

She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Veezy4u(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2021
What exactly do you want us to do? We should help you receive sense?
There are things that as a man, you'll use ur initiative (common sense) pls this is not to insult u.
Forget that thing called love. If she loves you, she won't stress on this kind of issue. In fact she'll even be the one to advice u against unnecessary spendings. For her to be avoiding ur calls abi messages is just to force you to compromise. Be a man that you are! You are not a weakling! Rise and put things in order.
"There are plenty fishes in the river"
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Oyin2212(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2021
nero2face:
Someone will just wake up and write nonsense on NL just to annoy some of us...

I swear
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Oyin2212(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2021
O boy, you no try o. You feel my hand. Because of puna. Good forbid bad thing
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by SocialJustice: 7:40am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
we decided to split my salary into two every month while she get 40k each month. all of a sudden yesterday she said this month's salary I'll have to give her 70k out of the salary n after I refused bluntly she stopped replying my messages, she won't even pick my calls since morning. Nairalanders I really need ur advice cuz this is choking me already embarassed
Omo carry your wahala go. Mumu pikin, if you can give her half you can give her everything too.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2021
Chai , them don tie this guy with candle, how the hell will you be giving a bitch half of your salary? Wise up man,
How will you pay your house rent and miscellaneous, oga ooo
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Princecool25(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2021
I won't even lie bro...you be mugu
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by GeneralZodd(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2021
Cheap attention seeker grin. Op continue deceiving gullible ones on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by armadeo(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2021
FirstCounsel:
You need advise? Guys should we tell him...? cheesy

No mind the ode.

Pls give her the whole salary plus side hustle.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Powersurge: 8:52am On May 20, 2021
FirstCounsel:
. You need advise? Guys should we tell him...? cheesy

that. the girl is giving the money to an alpha whom she begs to have her? No, we should allow him to simp some more!
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by 00FFT00(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

No sir, we met just bout 4months ago

Hold on o bros.

Do you want me to understand that you go to work for a minimum of 22 days a month?. Then proceed to split your income in half with a woman who has neither equity nor liability to you, a girlfriend, and who going by nigeria's standards have other fools like you whom she's also scamming?.

You should be tied to the nearest tree and shot immediately.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Kandeed: 9:32am On May 20, 2021
00FFT00:

Hold on o bros.

Do you want me to understand that you go to work for a minimum of 22 days a month?. Then proceed to split your income in half with a woman who has neither equity nor liability to you, a girlfriend, and who going by nigeria's standards have other fools like you whom she's also scamming?.

You should be tied to the nearest tree and shot immediately.

ahh please abeg he no reach that one na I don break up already and one of my guy dey run her atm a way she no go know say na me
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Kandeed: 9:33am On May 20, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Cheap attention seeker grin. Op continue deceiving gullible ones on this thread.

grin. grin

if I'll give anyone a create of malt or Goldberg na you seriously lol

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Mvena(f): 9:43am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
we decided to split my salary into two every month while she get 40k each month. all of a sudden yesterday she said this month's salary I'll have to give her 70k out of the salary n after I refused bluntly she stopped replying my messages, she won't even pick my calls since morning. Nairalanders I really need ur advice cuz this is choking me already embarassed
Ehn make she go meet her papa na
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by SeniorGee(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2021
Send me 20k I will talk to her
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by ashawopikin(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2021
Let me tell you fact, you are under a spell. She has charmed you, and you had better terminate your relationship with her and get a wife that will be supportive in all areas of your life.
She's ready to ruin your life and dump you afterwards.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by lereinter(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Emancipate yourself
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by carter009(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
ASSLICKER
Kandeed:
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Alusiizizi(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Serious, the bedroom affairs couldn't have been that good between you both. My advice to you. Olosho charges 500 Naira for short-time, so if you visit those everyday, it will cost you only about 15,000 Naira every month. Think about it, a whole lot cheaper than 70K a month and you'll forget her leeching azz within a week.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Omaefe(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2021
Yu need deliverance, na jaz? Receive sense jor.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by femi4: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
Give her everything, love surrenders all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Jodera: 11:16am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

I don't think I can kneel only weak men kneel for ladies
grin cheesy

You're doing all the attributes of a weak man, what stops you from completing it by kneeling? grin

...And seeing some of your comments in other threads, I was taking you serious.
Mtcheww!!!
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by gforce5: 11:21am On May 20, 2021
I am so sick of these low self-esteemed SIMPS crying on this site. You have the guts to come online and ask people if it's okay to give a woman that you are not married to or doesn't have any child for you 90% of your salary Are you not ashamed for asking such a question? Even giving her half your salary is stupidity. [b]What has she contributed to your life? [/b]Do you not have parents to help out? What about siblings or other close relatives who may be in need of financial assistance but you decided to spend it all on a stranger who doesn't give a monkeys about you!!

What about your own needs? Do you not want something better for yourself? 80k, especially if you live in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt, is peanuts considering the high cost of living these days. Know your worth man. A woman that really loves you will NEVER EVER want you to blow your salary for her sake. Your so-called "girlfriend" is most likely getting money from other men but you will never know grin

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by djbabs242(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

if she not your wife and she is giving you problem like this!!!!
You better run and use your head.
She be bad market.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by DONFASZY(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2021
Quit ASAP

#ladies advise

A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them Sex, Some have even turned into intimacy gadgets just to keep their man

Let me be very open here.......

Sex might not be the reason these guys walk away!

Remove sex from a relationship and see that most girls don't have anything else to offer their man!

Aside Sex,what do you have to offer to a man?

Can you support him Spiritually?��

Can you Support him Physically/Financially?�����

How about Mentally?���

All you do is Demand Money ���for Bags���, Shoes,phones���, Clothes���, and Outings���,

Making him spend unnecessarily����

What are you even bringing to the table

Have you ever sat him down and helped him plan �about his future

Try to be a Woman that a man will Always regret losing for the rest of his Life ✌��.

Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man!

Build your man to your Taste and stop looking for a ready made husband when you are not a ready made Wife...

Thank you ���
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by ruggedtimi(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

then you be simp
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Boomboost(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Stupiddos like you should have the first and follow up commenters tell you to f.u.ck off.

You should pray to her as your goddess so she can reconsider and leave you with 20k. Why natural selection no de comot fools like this?
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2021
Kikiki, I laugh in Swahili. You can imagine, why not give her all your life savings, not only monthly salary. Have u given your parents Money this month? I bet no. Chai, see person pikin, all because of kpekus �. I release you now from wherever u r being held hostage, I loose your sense from wherever dey have tied it. Every scale covering your eyes, fall off in Jesus name. Amen. Flee from pre Marital sex and save for the future.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Kandeed: 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
Boomboost:

Stupiddos like you should have the first and follow up commenters tell you to f.u.ck off.

You should pray to her as your goddess so she can reconsider and leave you with 20k. Why natural selection no de comot fools like this?

Bros calm down on me we all make mistakes....na my pity she play n capitalized on no be say I kill person
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Auntyesther(f): 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
Chaii yah
Are you sure you're fine?

Even God the Father wants 10 percent �

Who she come be?
Your personal Lord and saviour?
You all and all ?

First if all I wonder why you need advice and why this issue is choking you .... Are you possessed?
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by ruffkenny: 1:30pm On May 20, 2021
Kukuma give am the whole 80k,
let me remind u bro,
any money u give to a girl is a waste of money,invest..
this same girl will kick ur ass someday..
continue in ur foolishness..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Actually she doesn't have a responsible Dad so I'm helping her with her fees and up keep

are you mentally stable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo / Hot Photos:meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bakasi To Advertise Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.