Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Am Confused, Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, Help Pls (626 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused, Help Pls by needful: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
" how possible it is for u to come to my house now because am living by 4:30pm, still luv u."

house this is de txt i saw in my boy friend's sent items and i asked him whom de person is and he said it's just a friend to him and nothing is attached. men and lies. pls i need suggestion because i intend quitting this relationship now.
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by r231(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
oh oh

it was ok until the still luv you part. . . . . dat i can't explain
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by Ekpoma1: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
OP dnt just jump into conclusion. Bt i still dnt undastand that part sha ''Still love u''
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
You hardly tell "just" friends "still luv u". Something is mos' def' going on belie' that!
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by deniyor: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
The txt is from an old (possibly current) flame. But you got no proof there is anything going on!
Why are you going thru your bf's phone? Can you honestly say there are no suspicious txts on your phone?
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by HighChief4(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
@OP He who lives without any sin should cast the first stone. Has nobody apart from your bf ever told you "i luv u?"
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
deniyor:

The txt is from an old (possibly current) flame. But you got no proof there is anything going on!
Why are you going thru your bf's phone? Can you honestly say there are no suspicious txts on your phone?

He said they are "just" friends. If it is an ex how hard is it to say so?

High_Chief:

@OP He who lives without any sin should cast the first stone. Has nobody apart from your bf ever told you "i luv u?"

Her BF was the one who sent the txt not the other way round.
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by HighChief4(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^I know dude is cheating bigtime, but just wanna let the OP know that she is also guilty of same crime. You know women wanna bring hell down they catch their men, but pretend as hell
Re: Am Confused, Help Pls by Nekai(f): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2011
Did u happen to save the number of the gal? You nid 2 call her and ask her what's up. Hee hee hee. . .

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean? / Can You Marry Him/her Even If Your Parents Does Not Like The Person / A Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.