Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North (34855 Views)

Okowa Assents To Bill Banning Open Grazing In Delta / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths / Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Is Declaration Of War — Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Theboss100(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2021
dragunov:

Wow! What a blast of fresh air. A complete departure from the seunmsg that I know.
I dey tell you. I am shocked . gringringringrin.

Any hope for Vulturebbgrill.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by openmine(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Malami is a very dull guy. Sadly, Seun Okin is also a very slow interviewer. A smart journalist would have pinned Malami to the ground for making such a silly comparison.

We can only compare selling of spare parts to selling of cows at best. There is no correlation between open grazing and selling of spare parts.

Nobody in the south is against selling of cows. What we are against is open grazing because of its negative effect on crops and the resultant clashes with farmers. There is also the criminality that some criminal elements perpetrate in the name of herding.

People who sell spare parts rent or acquire shops to do their business without trampling on the rights of others. Cattle herders should learn from them and rent or acquire land to do their business without disturbing farmers and constituting themselves to security threats all over the country.
True!
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by kolmart: 9:04am On May 20, 2021
Can you imagine a words from first man in charge of law in Nigeria, infact these people are the sponsors of the Fulani herdsmen in the south region it clearly shows. It now depends on th south region governors to stand with their words or back to be Fulani slave. This is the right time for the south governors to back their words with action once they do this even if Malami is gracing in open place in the south region he should be punished. Nigeria is not mean for the Fulani alone.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by SporaD8: 9:04am On May 20, 2021
ajilegend:
I thought this guy is even intelligent sef but see who Buhari gave the post of AGF to. Always viewing issues from religious and ethnic angle.
Who else did you prefer Buhari to give the Attorney General of Fulani tribe? How many times has he ever advocate for anything that concerns south?

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Minjim: 9:06am On May 20, 2021
Just look at how full our AGF is.

Buhari has succeeded in ridiculed every agencies and institutions by filling them with unintelligent Northerners
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Konskott(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2021
Even native intelligence is better than what Malami has just said. Does the sale of spare tyres in the north by Ibos desturb or destroy other peoples' farm crops or do tyres litter the streets with cow shit/dung as Fulani cows do? The Fulani cow herders don't want to rent land or shop to keep their cows. The spare tyres dealer rent shop, pays taxes in order to remain in business. Fulani cows do no pay rent or pay taxes. They want everything free. Land, water, pastures, economic crops. This is why it is bad for Buhari to fill all the official positions with Fulani people. I can see why the FG has refused to act decisively on the Fulani cows madness in Nigeria. Where is Sowore? He should do a Malami must GO protest.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Elliot2(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
arantess:

God bless you
This is the summary of the matter, it's all a script
But my people still dey sleep
Many people might just wake up dead someday
I wish people will just wake up. Herdsmen have been in our areas for long without troubles, so why now? These people are out for conquest. I just hope we can all wake up, not just Nigerian but the whole west Africa and beyond. If these terrorist succeed in conquering us and achieve control, they will go out to conquer more african countries for their Islamic caliphate. Since we are the giant in Africa, our fall equally means the fall of several small and less powerful African countries.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Malami is a very dull guy. Sadly, Seun Okin is also a very slow interviewer. A smart journalist would have pinned Malami to the ground for making such a silly comparison.

We can only compare selling of spare parts to selling of cows at best. There is no correlation between open grazing and selling of spare parts.

Nobody in the south is against selling of cows. What we are against is open grazing because of its negative effect on crops and the resultant clashes with farmers. There is also the criminality that some criminal elements perpetrate in the name of herding.

People who sell spare parts rent or acquire shops to do their business without trampling on the rights of others. Cattle herders should learn from them and rent or acquire land to do their business without disturbing farmers and constituting themselves to security threats all over the country.

You said it all.

The North is the problem of NIGERIA. Imagine the trash from a Minister of Justice.

Northern agency first is the biggest threat to our hypocritical unity.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by ebuclassic18(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2021
you see how poorly this guys reason

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by blacknoir: 9:13am On May 20, 2021
This man is an idiot,has spare parts killed anyone ?herdmens will enter ur land finish ur crops and u dare not talk? If u do they kill u
What an idiot

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by tnerro1(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2021
Please i want governor Wike to reply this Abok.i Cow brain A great fool(AGF) mumu.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by mechanics(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2021
Hmmmm, this man is up to something, if he's saying banning open grazing is not proper, why have they not prosecute those herdsmen destroying people's farms and killing innocent citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by uchejustine: 9:20am On May 20, 2021
Malami is a ganja man. Before this interview, he took overdose. Just look at the kind of people at the helm of affairs in this country- Bunches of illiterates. Honestly, am shamed.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Nobody: 9:22am On May 20, 2021
Ban it, it will hasten up the much awaited new nation we Dream for.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by ensamy(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Yoruba, and other tribes all involved in the ban on open grazing but we all know Ibo Legitimate businesses in the North that hurts no one will be targeted.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by felixedet(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2021
Sensible people are few in this forum to be frank......

Malami, is dancing to Usman Dan Fodio's script courtesy of Britain to control Nigeria from Sokoto to the Atlantic....

God punish him, punish Buhari, punish El Rufai and pantanmi.

They are all failures that will make that wicked Usman Fodio's caliphate collapse this year like a pack of cards.

Futa jalon is where we will send them back to.

God punish whomever is quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Nobody: 9:32am On May 20, 2021
nedekid:

When we warned people against voting in these cows, did they hear?
The worst southerner is better than the best northerner 100 times. I remember in the late 70ies and early 80ies when going on hols to the UK. Some times the plane will stop at kano to pick passengers. You better use the rest room before stopping at kano! See after they pick them forget the loo. They will shit and not flush, the will shit around the toilet seat and even on the floor! The amazing thing is when you reach Heathrow na rolls Royce with NPN number plate go pick them! During nysc days too, the major quarell with the aboki coppers was over flushing. They will fight us boldly that why can't you flush it for them if you find it offensive!
Rub lipstick on a cow, wear it a suit with tie, it will still be a cow.

Bloody hell grin I'm from the north (central) and this so funny and sad at the same time. My Mrs works in a fed govt agency and she announced to somebof her colleagues to stop trying to shake her from the way those folks (mis)used the restrooms grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Bellotelli: 9:33am On May 20, 2021
Am from the north central but I view the AGF comparison as foolishness. How can he equate Juan rights with cow's?
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by teepain: 9:36am On May 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Read between the lines and you will get the message wink

What message could he possibly be passing? That the northern governors can outlaw the sales of alcohol in northern states without constitutional amendment while the Southern governors can't outlaw open grazing in their states without constitutional amendment! If that is it, that is quite silly and divisive of him. And I know you to be too cerebral than to support such foolishness.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Brushstrokes20: 9:36am On May 20, 2021
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!...

Buhari and cohorts are bunch of brainless buffoons!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration....ENOUGH of NONSENSE!

Meanwhile, may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell!
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by 25ahmad(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
angry

Why are Muslims so foolish

They can't think positively ohh

Imagine knacking ur head on ground everyday u won't think normal
so as your father born of a baby factory. Fools you hate fulani but you want cow meat and ponmo. We have the final saying over you people, come 2023 we decide the president

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Nobody: 9:44am On May 20, 2021
My worry and amazement is not how an average or educated fulani man reasons, we all understand that they are the most educationally disadvantaged set of people in the country. But why would the most sophisticated and educated in the country align with them and even trust them to be their leader is what I find difficult to grasp.
Suffice it to say that if you support a fool, you are a fool yourself. When an educated is being schooled by an illiterate, both are in a mess of their situation. Perhaps the reason we are in the situation we find ourselves in this country.
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Dmeji4444(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
angry

Why are Muslims so foolish

They can't think positively ohh

Imagine knacking ur head on ground everyday u won't think normal

Coming from a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Chirowman(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2021
You can only compare them with spare parts selling , when it's ranching not open grazing .it lacks truth because open grazing caused a lot of damages , I could remember back in Delta State more than 2 decades .I witnessed a community which fought with Fulani guys ,what caused the fight is open grazing .they warned them when the cattle damage their crops and the youths killed one of the cow but they came with force and saw that they where at fault because the farms are there as evidence. Nigeria is evolved to see ranching as the best practices for cattle rearing . Farm is people's business ,same way cattles are people's business. Don't use your Reggae to spoil my blues . Knowledge is profitable
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Stanchem029: 9:48am On May 20, 2021
tesseract:
How can you compare selling of spare parts to open grazing? Is this man stupid or just naturally dull?
All of the above.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by mrwonlasewonie: 9:50am On May 20, 2021
seunmsg:

₦50 billion into your account for this commonsensical Post

I find that nuisances post very irritating and disturbing.its obvious he's trying to attract sympathy and play the victim.i wish this was a civilised country I will insist he should get his head checked
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Stanchem029: 9:50am On May 20, 2021
25ahmad:
so as your father born of a baby factory. Fools you hate fulani but you want cow meat and ponmo. We have the final saying over you people, come 2023 we decide the president
You just lied my brother, God has the final say; if in doubt ask Sani Abacha and Umar Musa Yaradua.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by zudozz: 9:51am On May 20, 2021
Bunch of Useless terrorist brought to power by some senseless people!

Come n graze ur mama toto now!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by chrisblack: 10:01am On May 20, 2021
fergie001:
Fifteen of the Seventeen Governors from the Southern Geopolitical Zones had converged on Asaba last week in what will be a first of its kind meeting, to deliberate on security issues as it affects the zone.

Amongst others as contained in the 12-point Communique, the Southern Governors resolved the immediate ban on open grazing all over Southern Nigeria; a decision that has dominated discussions nationwide.

Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami SAN on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyV-4rOaoow

ChannelsTV

SOURCE
But they can ban the selling of Alcohol and drinks ? Niegerian AG made no mention of that

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Dymaco(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2021
read this thread but chose to remain silent
Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by jimter44(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2021
See how these northerner leaders are bereft of ideas. The spare parts dealers in the north did not scatter thier goods on people's land nor forcefully take over people's shops nor destroy other people's means of likely hood, they rented shops or buy land and build shops, shocked their goods inside before selling them. The herders should buy land and ranch their cattles. With people like the Senate President, minster of justice, el-rufai and many more, this country will not move forward.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
Let them ban selling of spare parts in the North let's see who loses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Army To Bury Ibrahim Attahiru On 22 May 2021 At National Military Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.