Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What you need to know before Starting a Logistics Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What you need to know before Starting a Logistics Business (187 Views)

M&A Logistics And Automobiles / Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What you need to know before Starting a Logistics Business by ALABAEO(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2021
The rise in the interest of people to start delivery service and demand for bike(s) cannot be underestimated in the city of Lagos.

Needless to say, for every one thousand delivery service, there is a potential one million customer for you.
However, in starting a Logistics or delivery service business, the most important thing is not getting the bikes or getting a rider. The most important thing is your CURIOSITY.

WHY CURIOSITY?
Your curiosity allows you to be intentional about learning the hidden processes and nitty-gritty involved in operating a delivery service.
It is not about buying bikes, neither is it all about getting a rider, it is about your understanding of Logistics Management, Operations and Business Development.

In an over-saturated market such as this, it is important to answer salient questions before your capital expenditure.
1. What interests me to invest in this industry? Is it because I see bikes everywhere (If this is it, you have completely missed it.
2. What GAP have I identified? This makes you have a clear goal and a defined business model. The truth is there are GAPs in the market.

The sincere answer to this question predetermined your ability to manage, maintain, grow and scale a delivery service within and beyond borders.
Again! It is not about buying bikes, it's about having the core knowledge to build a structured business with a sustainable process.
What's your process/Strategy for
Business Development
Operations
Cost Reduction and Maintenance
Riders Management (it is a skill)
Book-Keeping and Financial Management
Customer Relationship, Retention and Value

Above all, what is your business model?

Do you need help in starting or scaling a Logistics Business? Contact THE LOGISTICS CONSULTANT
Phone/WhatsApp: 09130185134
Instagram: @havilahng
E.O Alaba

(1) (Reply)

hhhh / Please I Want To Buys A Mercedes-benz / 2016 C300 Reg For 9m- Fullest Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.