Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) (33487 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Kingcalls: 12:51pm On May 20, 2021
paulolee:
congrats, saw d game n it was beautiful goals scored by the scorers n juve showed once more dt they can win big games without cr7 scoring unlike before dey depend on him so much..
cnt wait for the final games this weekend even if ac milan av already started bottling wit dt draw last week n I dnt see milan winning already qualified atalanta dis weekend bcox of atalanta are stronger n av d better form except they rest players n allow Milan..
Juve n napoli would win easily n qualify for the UCL bcoz milan needs a win too dt wont come easily..
mayb I'll visit gaspereni tweeter page n dm him 10 solid reasons why he should rest players n allow milan win n qualify ahead of Juve..

Bad belle....u must always appear in all Ronaldos threads...hunting his topics like a wanderer..... so y dint they beat atalanta in the league when he was injured...was he not the one that scored both goals in the semi against inter when they were one goal down... Juve dint win a single game when he was out with covid and that was were juve league problem started... in his come back game after sufferingcovid ...they were being held 1.1 till he was introduced with 20mins to go and he scored both goals to give them a 3.1 victory...its certain u dont watch serie a

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by TUTU147: 12:57pm On May 20, 2021
Congrats man when sabi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by sameks08(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2021
no more champions league no more league nw na Italian cup nothing last for ever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:03pm On May 20, 2021
paulolee:

you supposed carry this ur sure games go empower ur famz n ur close gees than disturbing us na..
if the games are too sure as u claim, jus announce it to boys in ur hood so dey can even collect huge loan to play them daily n win big..
we all dey find money and all man like money, u need people dt are close to you to get rich easily so dt when dey lose, they know where to find u easily n treat ur fckup unlike us dt dnt know u. .how u c am??

What a great reply!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:11pm On May 20, 2021
obembet:
My dream husband

Na why you dey carrying him matter for head here undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by HRMK: 1:13pm On May 20, 2021
congrats!#cr7 must to wash am for me oooh....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by riches4me(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2021
No doubts Ronaldo's career will be far more memorable than that of his closest on d pitch rival Messi. So many things and people to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by BabaT91(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2021
paulolee:
congrats, saw d game n it was beautiful goals scored by the scorers n juve showed once more dt they can win big games without cr7 scoring unlike before dey depend on him so much..
cnt wait for the final games this weekend even if ac milan av already started bottling wit dt draw last week n I dnt see milan winning already qualified atalanta dis weekend bcox of atalanta are stronger n av d better form except they rest players n allow Milan..
Juve n napoli would win easily n qualify for the UCL bcoz milan needs a win too dt wont come easily..
mayb I'll visit gaspereni tweeter page n dm him 10 solid reasons why he should rest players n allow milan win n qualify ahead of Juve..

- Na only you understand wetin you dey write o undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by TUBLEZ(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2021
paulolee:

you supposed carry this ur sure games go empower ur famz n ur close gees than disturbing us na..
if the games are too sure as u claim, jus announce it to boys in ur hood so dey can even collect huge loan to play them daily n win big..
we all dey find money and all man like money, u need people dt are close to you to get rich easily so dt when dey lose, they know where to find u easily n treat ur fckup unlike us dt dnt know u. .how u c am??
or take bank of of like 2M take stake, the return will runs into millions ,continue like dat for a month nigga is already a billionaire grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by babakb: 1:30pm On May 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bad belle....u must always appear in all Ronaldos threads...hunting his topics like a wanderer..... so y dint they beat atalanta in the league when he was injured...was he not the one that scored both goals in the semi against inter when they were one goal down... Juve dint win a single game when he was out with covid and that was were juve league problem started... in his come back game after sufferingcovid ...they were being held 1.1 till he was introduced with 20mins to go and he scored both goals to give them a 3.1 victory...its certain u dont watch serie a

Even Napoli can still drop points, Verona are a tough team to play against sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2021
obembet:
My dream husband

Kip dreaming with that ur bathroom profile pix...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Contango(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2021
2pep:
In the absence of Crocodile, they are managing Agama Lizard. cool

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Krismas(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2021
Stanleyville:
grin

Was Rinaldo the only player celebrating??

This life eeh..just work extra smart and hard....you go always be talking point.
coolWrong. The diff is ADVERTISEMENT. He ad himself d hardest i’ve ever seen. To b gud is not enough, remember dat next time u’re watching a coke ad

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Godson32(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2021
Ronaldo don pass this kind trophy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Congratulations to you Ronaldo. You will always have a place in my heart as you gave me the happiest moments as a Real Madrid fan. I hope to see you play in UCL next season. Enjoy.
he should go to psg or Bayern
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2021
At all at all naim bad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by KingDash: 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
This ronaldo don dey old oh... baba resemble demon. wetin Messi win BTW??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by hexenbiest: 3:44pm On May 20, 2021
Nice feat by Cristiano Ronaldo, a befitting way to end the season. Meanwhile where can I order Oraimo Powerbanks?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by omenekennedy(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2021
Only God bro, don't put your trust in human.
cassidy1996:
Kudos!

I have 500000, who can help me get a federal job?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2021
cassidy1996:
Kudos!

I have 500000, who can help me get a federal job?
you chat me up privately
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by babamoha(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
Ronaldo is a successful man.haters can keep on hating.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) by africonn: 5:15am On May 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolWrong. The diff is ADVERTISEMENT. He ad himself d hardest i’ve ever seen. To b gud is not enough, remember dat next time u’re watching a coke ad
Smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.