Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? (58774 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Timon4real(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2021
Amen oo..I'm telling you
Biglittlelois:
So many things about my humble self, human beings ehn, if not that it's not good to be alone, I'd have transported myself to a different world, sometimes you'd hear things about yourself and be like "Na me dem dey refer to like this" nawa, to be humble is a problem, to be reserved is a problem, to be an introvert is a problem, to be opinionated and straight forward is a problem, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2021
I heard my younger brother promising his girlfriend that he won't mind killing his whole family because of her.. Na so I use cutlass pursue the two of them comot for our house

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2021
No be say I dey pretend to sleep but today if you see how them be dey talk about me ehn. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Kosoco(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2021
That idiots have sleep...... Mek we chop this thing tomorrow we go beg am...... Na So I stood up to warn them. They are here.... Mek I no continue...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Vianna(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2021
Even without pretending to be asleep, if you had the powers to hear what people discuss about you secretly ehn you'll think there's a clone of yourself out there.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
Back then when i just started staying with my uncle.
Woke up in the middle of the night to some quarrel, and discovered that it was my uncle's wife, quarellimg with my uncle.

She was bitterly quarelling with him that he had the gut to see me boarding a plane to the US and has never dreamt that of her children (my uncle's dream usually came to pass)

I was surprised at the hatred and she never failed to show it, even went ahead to inform a family friend, whose daughter later inform me at school.

Living with them was pure hell.

Being an orphan is a dangerous statute.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
Mitsurugi:
He's asleep Aunty. Yes, I put the holes in his condom. I'll make sure we f.ck when he wakes up. angry
How do people put holes in condoms?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
This happened in school

One guy used 'mayehun(talk and obey)' on his best friend, who just stole his father's cocoa money.

I was with two other juniors in a dark room talking when he entered, while we pretended to be asleep.

That experience taught me NEVER to trust anyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
At 7yrs, I follow my elder sis to a neighbor's wedding in another town. The neighbor's son who happened to host us in his room is a terrible guy.

As an innocent mindless little boy, I saw and heard terrible thing in the dark. 23years later I still see that guy who is now a man as bad person.

I think bed wet that day because am afraid to stand up in the middle of the furnication

Was it consensual ?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Michelle55: 5:43pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You're welcome dear kiss
It's same package on airtel, no difference whatsoever cry
I thought his would be a lot cheaper than what I'm buying from airtel itself.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Kaykay999(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2021
imagrg:
I was about 6 years old then.
My parents went to the village to attend one of my uncle's traditional wedding and my father's younger sister invited her boyfriend in. We slept in same room with her. I and my siblings slept off. As I woke up in the midnight to ease myself, I noticed the young man on top of my auntie...both of them stark naked. The young man was bouncing up and down of top of aunty. I quickly rushed to them and gave the young man a punch on the back asking him to leave my auntie alone and get out our house! Come and see surprise!
The next morning my auntie bribed me with big cup of ice cream and I promised not to tell...
Am dead guy
Wait hahahaa u thought the guy wanted to kill ur aunty grin cheesy cheesy
When i was small,i experienced it
Someone was having sex in my presence and i was watching TV.I was small then but i know that’s not a normal something

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:46pm On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:

It's same package on airtel, no difference whatsoever cry
I thought his would be a lot cheaper than what I'm buying from airtel itself.
If it is Airtel it's the same package, but other networks are cheapest
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by emmnprince(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Is this for real or should I continue buying data from my bank?

Don't get scammed!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Michelle55: 5:48pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

If it is Airtel it's the same package, but other networks are cheapest
Yeah it's airtel. Emptyhen and zoogeria colour no make sense for here sad
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Michelle55: 5:49pm On May 30, 2021
emmnprince:

Don't get scammed!
Thanks bro!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:49pm On May 30, 2021
imagrg:
I was about 6 years old then.
My parents went to the village to attend one of my uncle's traditional wedding and my father's younger sister invited her boyfriend in. We slept in same room with her. I and my siblings slept off. As I woke up in the midnight to ease myself, I noticed the young man on top of my auntie...both of them stark naked. The young man was bouncing up and down of top of aunty. I quickly rushed to them and gave the young man a punch on the back asking him to leave my auntie alone and get out our house! Come and see surprise!
The next morning my auntie bribed me with big cup of ice cream and I promised not to tell...
LMAO
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He's asleep.
No he is not let's postpone it till tomorrow
No o. Konji will kill me. Open joor he is asleep
How do you know
When he is asleep he snores.

My people I don't snore but as a bad guy I started snoring small small. The stupid roommate gave me a cue and as a brother-in-kpekus I obeyed. My brother na so I force snore for over 45 minutes. The stupid boy don drink plenty OPA eyin he no gree cum.
it must have been very difficult for u. Pretending to sleep nd snore while ur dìck is hard. Me i go leave room for them

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

How many times will I tell you people, get your own apartment and stop squatting with people even if he's a family member. For the first few weeks/months, they'll be kind and nice but It's only a matter of time before they start getting tired of you and thinking of ways to send you parking.

Mehn STFU !

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2021
RedAlert08:

How possible is it for you to understand 9 Nigerian languages?

My dad spoke all the languages in Nigeria when he was alive.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Skyfornia(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Visitor abii Ashawo you carry? Say the truth...cheesy

Lols...ashewo no fit leave without her money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by RedAlert08(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2021
Vianna:
Even without pretending to be asleep, if you had the powers to hear what people discuss about you secretly ehn you'll think there's a clone of yourself out there.

girl, you're beautiful. I just sent you a message.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by jydmak(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2021
Are u now in US?
AdeOri99:
Back then when i just started staying with my uncle.
Woke up in the middle of the night to some quarrel, and discovered that it was my uncle's wife, quarellimg with my uncle.

She was bitterly quarelling with him that he had the gut to see me boarding a plane to the US and has never dreamt that of her children (my uncle's dream usually came to pass)

I was surprised at the hatred and she never failed to show it, even went ahead to inform a family friend, whose daughter later inform me at school.

Living with them was pure hell.

Being an orphan is a dangerous statute.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You can get data cheaper from bunmioguns.
https://www.nairaland.com/bunmioguns

Personally tested and trusted for 6 years and counting.

Oh, thanks for this.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Yeah it's airtel. Emptyhen and zoogeria colour no make sense for here sad
What of 9mobile?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

How many times will I tell you people, get your own apartment and stop squatting with people even if he's a family member. For the first few weeks/months, they'll be kind and nice but It's only a matter of time before they start getting tired of you and thinking of ways to send you parking.

You nor lie sha. I took my revenge on everyone that disrespected me when i was broke. I messed them up completely. If you think you don't have conscience, you dey learn for my side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Oh, thanks for this.
You're welcome
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Mitsurugi(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

How do people put holes in condoms?

They poke it with pins cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 5:57pm On May 30, 2021
Mitsurugi:

They poke it with pins cheesy
Wait o. Do they poke it while it is still in the pack, or do they remove it, poke it and put back into the pack? embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Michelle55: 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

What of 9mobile?
Eww.. Ishi you no ruff me at all sad I have never used that network before, kindly epp me beg airtel to reduce their charging rate edakun kiss or I'll start buying new Sim every 6 months for their bonus offer cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Michelle55: 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

You nor lie sha. I took my revenge on everyone that disrespected me when i was broke. I messed them up completely. If you think you don't have conscience, you dey learn for my side.
Revenge is of the Lord brotherly! Learn to forgive and move on smiley

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Chris2863(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
My mom and my sis!

They usually talk so much about me when they wake up in the morning. I'll just be listening and be forming sleep.

Mom: Did he eat last night?
Sis:. No. I asked him and he said he wasn't hungry. He was crying silently inside last night.
Mom; is he the only one without a job? Abi, what is all this nonsense Ok, maybe I'll call his brother to come o, that he wants to kill himself o.
grin grin no kill yourself oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by stasius: 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
My own is worse.

One said to the other he is asleep. She responded...lets use the bathroom. I gave them like 5mins stood up and went to the bathroom pretending I want to urinate.... Opened door and saw this dude banging her hard doggy way.

They were just shouting jeez... Fvck.. Damn.. God... I quietly went to bed. The next day shame no allow her stay till sunrise.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.