Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? (58777 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
jydmak:
Are u now in US?
No b only US.
as i am presently, havn't tasted no food since morning, that is to show you how i am suffering presently.

but i am still in my early 20s, full of hope and working towards achieving my dream.

Some people are just bitter and intollerant, i can't begin to explain how much i suffered in the hand of this woman.
She literally killed me.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Mitsurugi(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Wait o. Do they poke it while it is still in the pack, or do they remove it, poke it and put back into the pack? embarassed

You take it out of the packet, then poke it through its wrapper. When it's IN USE the holes expand till the protection is useless grin It's an old trick

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by HarunaWest(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
SimeonOTC:
The death of my step mum..

Woke up in the middle of the Night, overhead my dad and mum making frightened and panic calls.
I pretend to be asleep, though I knew it was my step mum who recently had one of her breast cut off as a result of breast cancer.
The Next thing i heard was "..she no dey talk again? Make Una force her talk.."..this was begining to over frighting me as my heart beat faster..

Another call came in at 2:30am and the next thing I heard from my dad was " she don die?..."she die!?"

My mum burst into tears to inform my gradmum in her room..
My grandmum was singing almost throughout the night..very sad night.
Wow..Your mum burst into tearsm.that means they weren't rivals.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 6:07pm On May 30, 2021
Mitsurugi:

You take it out of the packet, then poke it through its wrapper. When it's IN USE the holes expand till the protection is useless grin It's an old trick
Ehen. So humans can be so dubious! cheesy I have never heard of this kind of trick grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by UDUJ(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's very funny and shocking finding people talk or conspire against you when they don't know you are well aware of their conversation, so here are some pictures I've got that cracked my ribs grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy These are the types of stories I love reading. Nice thread cool

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Visitor abii Ashawo you carry? Say the truth...cheesy
grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Swagaliciousguy(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
Vianna:
Even without pretending to be asleep, if you had the powers to hear what people discuss about you secretly ehn you'll think there's a clone of yourself out there.

That is why humans are not gifted with the power of the unseen

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by SimeonOTC(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2021
HarunaWest:

Wow..Your mum burst into tearsm.that means they weren't rivals.

Nope..they even act like sisters atimes.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by HarunaWest(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2021
SimeonOTC:

Nope..they even act like sisters atimes.
Wow I love that..so unfortunate you lost her though..The irony of Life is Death.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by JubrinElSudan: 6:16pm On May 30, 2021
AdeOri99:
Back then when i just started staying with my uncle.
Woke up in the middle of the night to some quarrel, and discovered that it was my uncle's wife, quarellimg with my uncle.

She was bitterly quarelling with him that he had the gut to see me boarding a plane to the US and has never dreamt that of her children (my uncle's dream usually came to pass)

I was surprised at the hatred and she never failed to show it, even went ahead to inform a family friend, whose daughter later inform me at school.

Living with them was pure hell.

Being an orphan is a dangerous statute.
Are you in the US now? If No, I pray it happens soonest for you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Kingzjayzee: 6:17pm On May 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I see truth and lies on this thread.

This I have seen grin
tell us your own lie na, Mr seer.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by mariahAngel(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
My mom and my sis!

They usually talk so much about me when they wake up in the morning. I'll just be listening and be forming sleep.

Mom: Did he eat last night?
Sis:. No. I asked him and he said he wasn't hungry. He was crying silently inside last night.
Mom; is he the only one without a job? Abi, what is all this nonsense Ok, maybe I'll call his brother to come o, that he wants to kill himself o.

Ehyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Karleb(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
My mom and my sis!

They usually talk so much about me when they wake up in the morning. I'll just be listening and be forming sleep.

Mom: Did he eat last night?
Sis:. No. I asked him and he said he wasn't hungry. He was crying silently inside last night.
Mom; is he the only one without a job? Abi, what is all this nonsense Ok, maybe I'll call his brother to come o, that he wants to kill himself o.

Oga biochemist, you job would come.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Timon4real(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2021
Hope say you don eat belleful , no go dey disturb person daughter
RedAlert08:

girl, you're beautiful. I just sent you a message.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by hstar: 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Visitor abii Ashawo you carry? Say the truth...cheesy
cheesy haha
Bursted
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by poshestmina(f): 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
RedAlert08:

How possible is it for you to understand 9 Nigerian languages?

My dad speaks 8 Languages.
I speak 5 kiss kiss kiss, hoping to learn more especially french and German. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Pofgrace(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

No b only US.
as i am presently, havn't tasted no food since morning, that is to show you how i am suffering presently.

but i am still in my early 20s, full of hope and working towards achieving my dream.

Some people are just bitter and intollerant, i can't begin to explain how much i suffered in the hand of this woman.
She literally killed me.
send aza

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by DashDolls(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2021
Funny story.
When I was serving. The school put we corpers in their school corpers lodge becos it's a missionary school so they had teachers and corpers lodge. We were 4 in our lodge cos it was a four Bedroom Bungalow with 2 bath, 2 toilets and a kitchen. And we were 2 guys and 2 ladies.

So one night , I had typhoid and I was vomiting and stooling at same time. So around 2am, I was in one of the toilet and was stooling and vomiting then one of the churchy corper girls heard me and came out and stood at the toilet door cos I left it open. Apparently I left it open. I didn't know anyone will come out that night and I was stooling naked and I didn't send that the girl was at the door trying to help me. All she was saying was "sorry... sorry"

Two weeks later, I had recovered and was sleeping in my room. She came to the lodge to call me so we could go out. I was in the room resting. She taught I was sleeping or I wasn't around. Then she started telling the second corper girl in excitement...

"Guess what?...Do u know I saw (she mentioned my name) NAKED in the toilet one night like that? The other girl replied in excitement "Are you serious? When? How?" She went on to say "When he was sick and vomiting in the toilet" They went on to discuss further in excitement as they left the corpers lodge and closed the door.

I was in my room and was just laughing and saying to myself "So this SU Girl can talk about boy like this?" "So Girls can talk about naked boys like this in excitement grin grin grin

It just shows that's Churchy or Not, Boys and Girls are the same.

Apparently, it's been 3 yrs we last saw, we don't chat that much but she still checks my whatsapp status till today grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Oyerinde16(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
My cousin knells down to greet me and acts all happy n jovial, I have assisted her severally, a friend of her visited me and placed a call to her, after d gist, her friend asked my cousin, how far about ur brother... Omo what my cousin said about me shocked me myself, this is someone I spent over #250k on d month b4. I now know no matter what u do for humans, u are just doing it, they will snitch on u at the slightest opportunity... I will shock her life the next time we meet, she will start her good evening bro *** acting jovial all over, but I will henceforth snub her and she will never get a kobo from me... If she n her family die, I care less... In 10yrs God sparing our life's I will yell her, her offence...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Kingzjayzee: 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You can get data cheaper from bunmioguns.
https://www.nairaland.com/bunmioguns

Personally tested and trusted for 6 years and counting.
this one u are endorsing it, e go legit oo grin cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Munzy14(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin
I chiga ochi....I na ha mutala our ways o...grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ishilove: 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
this one u are endorsing it, e go legit oo grin cheesy
Very legit. 100%

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Karleb(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

How many times will I tell you people, get your own apartment and stop squatting with people even if he's a family member. For the first few weeks/months, they'll be kind and nice but It's only a matter of time before they start getting tired of you and thinking of ways to send you parking.

You have a point but not all relatives are like this. Besides, why would anyone squat if they can afford rent? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by RedAlert08(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
Timon4real:
Hope say you don eat belleful , no go dey disturb person daughter

Why are you being a hater?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
Pofgrace:
send aza
For real?
I shall be very grateful.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by RedAlert08(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
poshestmina:

My dad speaks 8 Languages.
I speak 5 kiss kiss kiss, hoping to learn more especially french and German. Amen.

Wow that's good to know! International languages for that matter! I kinda envy you guys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

I chiga ochi....I na ha mutala our ways o...grin

Umu aka highway! grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
Skyfornia:
grin If only lalasticlala will come and tell his own story.

One time I had a visitor, she slept over and by midnight I saw her going through my things, she thought I was sleeping. She took my gold chain and hid inside her bag, I just kept quiet.

By morning when she was planning to leave, as soon as she entered the bathroom to freshen up, I opened her bag and took my chain back..

Cause of that I didn't bother to give her tfare, lied to her that I'll transfer some money to her..

She didn't bother much bout the tfare cause in her mind she already have the gold chain grin

I don't know how she must have felt after discovering the chain is no longer in her bag...she never called me again and I never bothered too

Hahahahahahahahaaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ugandatales: 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
shitshappen:
One day I overheard my elder brother discussing his sexcapes with his friend. I was still very young ( maybe 12yrs) and thought my brother was a decent young adult. Me that was pretending to be asleep so he will not bug me with his plenty errands, I kuku slept off from there.

And you had your first wetdream I guess grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by poshestmina(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2021
RedAlert08:

Wow that's good to know! International languages for that matter! I kinda envy you guys.

No...no international one yet.
I'm hoping to learn them soon.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Karleb(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Revenge is of the Lord brotherly! Learn to forgive and move on smiley

Tarr!! I love to revenge. Although I forgive easily sha.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by seunny4lif(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
grin
My belle
MejiLoyon:
He's asleep.
No he is not let's postpone it till tomorrow
No o. Konji will kill me. Open joor he is asleep
How do you know
When he is asleep he snores.

My people I don't snore but as a bad guy I started snoring small small. The stupid roommate gave me a cue and as a brother-in-kpekus I obeyed. My brother na so I force snore for over 45 minutes. The stupid boy don drink plenty OPA eyin he no gree cum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.