Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account (69826 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by kllinxman(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2021
Just 1 single App, will solve this problem.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Johnames: 7:49pm On May 21, 2021
debbydams:
we know it I have clone app on my phone tho
bro teach me
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Johnames: 7:49pm On May 21, 2021
kllinxman:
Just 1 single App, will solve this problem.
which app be that?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Gfskw: 7:49pm On May 21, 2021
Good
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Alexaonfleek: 7:51pm On May 21, 2021
valdes00:
I actually know how to hack whatsapp
The day i did it on my other GF's fone back then, i was shocked with what i saw... Even tho she was my [/b]second[b] GF, it still pain me small as i see as she dey collect address for sex meet up and other rubbish with other guys, since that day, things werent same again cos i showed her the chats on my fone.. Mama was shocked but me don giv am red card for my mind, no come gimme STD..
You both are cheating on each other
So why the tears from your end?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by fabbydee: 7:58pm On May 21, 2021
Chai, that number 4, make sense, I go try am
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by valdes00(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
You both are cheating on each other
So why the tears from your end?
You suppose understand that manly ego na... And i said he pain me small, no tears anywhere
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Alexaonfleek: 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
valdes00:

You suppose understand that manly ego na... And i said he pain me small, no tears anywhere
grin cheesy
I can still see the tears from your post wink
But I still don't get why e pain you....she's not even your main babe.....one will never understand men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
Even married men dey rush enter
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kylce042(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.
grin grin cheesy grin grin unah few way go make heaven for this country.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by yourdj2(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
Hahahaha....
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by debbydams(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
Johnames:
bro teach me
na woman I be nd I won't teach you nobody teach me I browse nd learn it myself..u should do that too..
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Johnames: 8:46pm On May 21, 2021
debbydams:
na woman I be nd I won't teach you nobody teach me I browse nd learn it myself..u should do that too..
alright, thanks
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by tojahh(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2021
Is like you want to see crazy OP

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:09pm On May 21, 2021
SparrowThedon:
Message me if you want to learn how to hack anyone's WhatsApp or Facebook

Your WhatsApp no pls
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:13pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:

Haha thanks. I'm glad you finally know how to hack your girl's facebook account with that simple trick.

Like to chat you up
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
Rencent:

How is this possible? Can u share?
It's cost a little token
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

Abeg come and teach me.

I m in too
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Na una dey take una hand dey kill una self before appointed time. Stay away from heart attack and high blood pressure. If you suspect your girlfriend( fornication mate) not your wife, you can let her go her way jejely. Abi you wan die because of a girl.

What ll be your reason. Just mere suspicion. The same girl ll call you all sort of names in self righteousness and worst is people ll believe her! You got no prove
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
valdes00:
I actually know how to hack whatsapp
The day i did it on my other GF's fone back then, i was shocked with what i saw... Even tho she was my second GF, it still pain me small as i see as she dey collect address for sex meet up and other rubbish with other guys, since that day, things werent same again cos i showed her the chats on my fone.. Mama was shocked but me don giv am red card for my mind, no come gimme STD..

I like to learn it pls
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
carlos1:
I did it, my heart was broken but now I'm over it. It made me fall out of love with her and now See's her as ordinary even though I'm still with her. But my heart is not in it. Just there with my head. Nothing can hurt me anymore in this life having recovered from that heartbreak. Nothing

Guys The best thing u all can do for urself is to try this. Face ur fears n Know ur stand now rather than later

Can I block the hacking if someone has hacked mine?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I can teach you how to hack her Whatsapp and check her activities even while she is online..
It comes at a fee

Your WhatsApp nomba let's chat up
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Your WhatsApp nomba let's chat up
Send a pm
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by manunitedbabes: 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
grin e no go better for u. Even me jump to see how!

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Send a pm

Av sent it
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:05pm On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Av sent it
Replied
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by valdes00(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
grin cheesy
I can still see the tears from your post wink
But I still don't get why e pain you....she's not even your main babe.....one will never understand men
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by valdes00(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

I like to learn it pls
I will advice you against it...
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by gaftsoil(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2021
I tried it and it ended well/ badly. Well because I caught her chats with her sugar daddy which she already told me she had nothing with. She told the man in their chats that she has left me and doesn't care if I existed so I ended up blackmailing the man and got some money. Badly because I never loved any girl like I did to her so I regretted hacking her WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
valdes00:

I will advice you against it...

It's important.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kdon2: 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Replied

Didn't see your mail pls
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:25pm On May 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Didn't see your mail pls
I have replied you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.