Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account (69631 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Qoko: 6:36am On May 22, 2021
Nice one, OP choke me on this, infact E shock me
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Rencent(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

It's cost a little token

Bro pls send me a dm.or drop ur WhatsApp number,
Make we yarn
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2021
The revelations will just kill you. Its better to poke your head into a snake pit than to try this one.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Shedrach00(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2021
This Op is a clown oh cheesy
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Shedrach00(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2021
cardoctor:
The revelations will just kill you. Its better to poke your head into a snake pit than to try this one.

Snake pit ke grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Obascoetubi: 9:02am On May 22, 2021
kllinxman:
Just 1 single App, will solve this problem.
which app?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by rexxi(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2021
Its not new, na old thing and its very easy. But its not advisable better not seen than seen.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Obascoetubi: 9:10am On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have replied you
possible without accesing victim's phone. once?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Bedrooomsecret: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
Op Why?? I was so quick to open the thread
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Tudorsk(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2021
Is application to everyday fight
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by OmoOba204(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Useless you wan suffer heartbreak grin

A lot of guys go rush to this thread because of the title grin.. I won't lie, I rushed here too, even though I dey single cry
Me self too rush enter angry
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by KatrakaNG(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2021
I tried this before. It ended in premium tears. My eyes saw things.

I am glad I did through. Na so i for continue dey maga, thinking she was really responsible.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Rencent(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

It's cost a little token

Bro i no see ur dm. Can u write me.

Thanks
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by nullbyte: 5:27pm On May 25, 2021
just jerk their phone and go through it....or le them sleep and then go through....o the pattern right? hmmm
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Obascoetubi: 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
Rencent:

Bro i no see ur dm. Can u write me. Herikcool@yahoo.com

Thanks
Beware of that guy and many guys claiming they fit hack, the guy might be talking of whatsapp web, just tell him to spy ur whatsap from his side and show u screenshot,, u will see his reply
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Rencent(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Beware of that guy and many guys claiming they fit hack, the guy might be talking of whatsapp web, just tell him to spy ur whatsap from his side and show u screenshot,, u will see his reply

U are right, the guy na fake guy... already collected money from different people.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Yoh32(m): 1:38am On May 26, 2021
Oh How?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Hotspotbro(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2021
No be metasploit-framework?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by carlos1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kdon2:

Can I block the hacking if someone has hacked mine?

Yes! If the know the phone number that hacked urs
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Johnames:
please how do I hack what's app?
Abeg teach me I go pay, won’t use in a negative way grin grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Johnames: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Givenchydrip:

Abeg teach me I go pay, won’t use in a negative way grin grin
how much u go pay me?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Akanimoh113(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

Please is there anyway one could boost Instagram followers
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by EvilSec: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Please is there anyway one could boost Instagram followers
Yeah. There is.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Akanimoh113(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
EvilSec:

Yeah. There is.
Okay...
So... How can one go about it...
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2021
It's not difficult when you have the orientation
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Akanimoh113(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2021
EvilSec:

Yeah. There is.

How can one boost his Instagram followers
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by EvilSec: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

How can one boost his Instagram followers
You can buy followers. Drop me an email.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Akanimoh113(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2021
EvilSec:

You can buy followers. Drop me an email.
Okay...
I've sent you an Email
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Obascoetubi: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2021
carlos1:

Yes! If the know the phone number that hacked urs
How?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by etaste: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021

Get Quality Services at an Affordable Prices

For Network Installation and Expansion for home, Schools, Hotels and Churches...
For Interior Designs
House Painting ( Aesthetic Painting)
Android App Development
Web App development
Ios App Development

Call/WhatsApp 08085690901

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Choosing(f): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I can teach you how to hack her Whatsapp and check her activities even while she is online..
It comes at a fee
Please can you teach me. How much does it cost. Iv sent you a pm
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Teejay13(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Funny lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.