Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,800,172 members, 6,692,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 09:14 AM

My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill (4858 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / My Wife Is Flirting With A Married Man / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2021
I sound harsh and crude? well apparently life isn't sweet either!
Some of you who knew from my former account should be conversant with the stories i share about that biittch of a birth-giver that i have and guess what? SHE IS DOING IT AGAIN!

Since my late dad passed on, this woman has dated up to 4 different men and even had s£xcapades with them, moving around like an harl0t! The worst experience i had was when she actually brought one of those !d!ots to our house and literally fvvccked him right in the living room, the most painful part was when my kid sister actually caught them on top of each other one of those nights! You think i'm nothing but a bitter redpiller like all those feminist biittches here would say? well try your bee queen, MY MOTHER!!

I don't know exactly whats up now but for like 3 weeks straight, i have been hearing her speak on the phone with a new oga, i would hear her talk lightly, giggle like an !d!ot and laugh at everything! SHE'S AT IT AGAIN!!

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2021
Her hoery attitude was the exact reason my father would complain every now and then but i never really understood back then, now its actually coming to light! She really doesn't care about me and my siblings, i mean, thank God i'm actively working both outside and online, that biittch only cares for herself! If you see her on the street with my little sister you would think my sister is a begger begging for alms! That woman knows how to spend money on only herself, she would look as good as a teenager, putting on classy wears and merging it down with very rad canvases to look fly but my little sister managed a displacefully torned rubber slippers until i changed it!

This woman would only care about her looks, just so you understand whats up a little more, you see this upcoming waec? my little isn't sitting for it, she's just going to complete this term in school and then watch her mates move out for the exams since the school isn't government approved!

Still typing...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by duro4chang(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2021
What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2021
NA YA MAMA YOU OPEN MOUTH CALL ASHAWO CHAI MY EYES HAS SEEN IT ALL.......signing out shocked

10 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by mystery22: 9:02am On May 20, 2021
A big pity

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
And then you call me bitter?? FVVCCK YOU ALL FEMINIST HOES!

I have said this and i will continue saying this, biittches deserve absolutely nothing but pain and disgust! it was only when i realised this about my mother that i began to see so many things! If my mother could do this, how much every girl out there! This is a widow for crying out loud!

Somebody pls show me the way to that button i can simply push to make every woman's life a living hell! i would push so many times it would develop a fault!

I HATE MY MOTHER people! every pain me and my siblings are currently going through is because of her! my sibling's schooling isn't important to her, my brother's beautiful potentials and passion is not important to her! what is important to her? BEING A STREET HOE!

I HATE MY MOTHER with every single living and non living fibre of my absolute being!
I hate her so much the hatred sometimes get me exhausted like i ran a long marathon!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2021
Dah...this is serious

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by chatinent: 9:21am On May 20, 2021
If you need help, talk this sensitive story offline and see a therapist.

If all these energy is just for FrontPage, go loan a life.

Have a nice century.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2021
MejiLoyon are you really saying this? are you even paying attention? i'm talking about loose mother and you are here talking about a mad woman?

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by sim37(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2021
Bros, I wan ask you one question, na only parent dey disown pikin?
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
MejiLoyon are you really saying this? are you even paying attention? i'm talking about loose mother and you are here talking about a mad woman?
Dear sir. I believe I'm entitled to my opinion. If them say choose between a mad woman and a hoe for a mom which one you go choose? Be sincere.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
If you need help, talk this sensitive story offline and see a therapist.

If all these energy is just for FrontPage, go loan a life.

Have a nice century.
See a therapist? you are a joker. I have all the therapy i need and just so you know this is what most youngsters face in the hands of single mothers, i'm just one of them bold enough to share mine for the world to be aware and you are here talking about therapy? the people who really need therapy are the simps who still believe every female is a saint whereas THEY ARE ALL THOTS!

13 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Dear sir. I believe I'm entitled to my opinion. If them say choose between a mad woman and a hoe for a mom which one you go choose? Be sincere.
NONE!! they are both female so NONE!!
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by chatinent: 9:31am On May 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
See a therapist? you are a joker. I have all the therapy i need and just so you know this is what most youngsters face in the hands of single mothers, i'm just one of them bold enough to share mine for the world to be aware and you are here talking about therapy? the people who really need therapy are the simps who still believe every female is a saint whereas THEY ARE ALL THOTS!

That's why you should make a difference, ignore her, and be the best you.

Learn from life's lessons.

Most stories you see here are for trends... don't bring your deep moments here. It's not bravery.
Except, well, it's a hoax.

Be a man. You are a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2021
chatinent:

That's why you should make a difference, ignore her, and be the best you.

Learn from life's lessons.

Most stories you see here are for trends... don't bring your deep moments here. It's not bravery.
Except, well, it's a hoax.

Be a man. You are a man.
I understand you brotherly but at a point all you can just do is vent men! all i want to do is just SCREAM!! This shiitt is 6 years of compressed angry and frustration men!!! You don't know the slightest of it! Maybe you are right tho, maybe i really need help, believe me i understand your point.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
Damaged boys with mummy issues coming online to form 'redpill'. No mystery here. When they come online to scream "all Nigerian women are hoes", it is because they have been raised by one so they project their bitterness to hapless females on the internet.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by tivhador: 10:09am On May 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Her hoery attitude was the exact reason my father would complain every now and then but i never really understood back then, now its actually coming to light! She really doesn't care about me and my siblings, i mean, thank God i'm actively working both outside and online, that biittch only cares for herself! If you see her on the street with my little sister you would think my sister is a begger begging for alms! That woman knows how to spend money on only herself, she would look as good as a teenager, putting on classy wears and merging it down with very rad canvases to look fly but my little sister managed a displacefully torned rubber slippers until i changed it!

This woman would only care about her looks, just so you understand whats up a little more, you see this upcoming waec? my little isn't sitting for it, she's just going to complete this term in school and then watch her mates move out for the exams since the school isn't government approved!

Still typing...

Well, if all you've said thus far is the gospel truth and nothing but, a sound solution would be to separate yourself and your sister from her so that her bad habits won't rub off too much on the both of you, that is, if you are capable enough to, financially.

Secondly, i understand you must be angry at her, mad even....but like it or not, hoe or no, she is STILL and always will be your mother. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your hate and anger, but look at it this way......
Its her own life, and she has the freedom to live it however she likes.
Not every female who gives birth has the talent for MOTHERHOOD, and not every mother knows how to take care of her child(ren).

Thirdly, You need to become a better man than her. So, even though you're angry at her, try channeling that anger towards processes that can make you a successful person. Then, after you become such a person, if you're still angry at her, try rubbing her face in your accomplished success.

TRY IT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Emmanuel909090: 10:42am On May 20, 2021
I understand your pain, most people saying rubbish can't even manage a cheating girlfriend not to talk of seeing your mother as a grown man misbehave, to the extent of bringing men home and a foolish nairalander wants to compare a sick woman with a hoe.

I know if she was sick you will understand and take care of her... but a harlot is a no, and may be when your dad complained nobody believed him, now your are faced with reality.

You have every reason to be angry, but to avoid killing her out of anger, I suggest you move out with your siblings before she corrupts your sisters.

Let her manage her miserable life.
I wonder why this generation always like painting wrong instead of saying the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Damaged boys with mummy issues coming online to form 'redpill'. No mystery here. When they come online to scream "all Nigerian women are hoes", it is because they have been raised by one so they project their bitterness to hapless females on the internet.
Get out of my thread, pls i'm begging you now

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 10:57am On May 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get out of my thread, pls i'm begging you now
Nope, I'm not leaving. This thread is public property

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2021
Ishilove:

So is your ip address
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by RAGGA40: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
I HAVE MASTERCLASS HATRED FOR WOMEN.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by SkengRay(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2021
Ishilove:

grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Omaefe(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2021
How could you say this about yur mum? Who knows if she is doing this to save yur miserable ass. There are countless ways Yu can resolve issues like this rather than coming to the public to wash yur dirty linen. Receive Grace to be sensible. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by jimmychang: 11:16am On May 20, 2021
It is good to be angry but don't give in to it.
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Omaefe:
How could you say this about yur mum? Who knows if she is doing this to save yur miserable ass. There are countless ways Yu can resolve issues like this rather than coming to the public to wash yur dirty linen. Receive Grace to be sensible. sad
Did you just type this nonsense? she is hoeing herself to save me? like did you process this with a brain?

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by jimmychang: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Omaefe:

So na kitten dem take dey save person ,babe abeg rest!
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 11:20am On May 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So is your ip address
Knock yourself out, bub. The baga who can bully me has not been born.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2021
jimmychang:

So na kitten dem take dey save person ,babe abeg rest!
Yea, its obvious she's female, because they will support themselves even when its obviously not justifiable. Thats the biittch herd right there
Re: My Mother Is A Complete Wh0re!! She Is Flirting Another Man Again!! - Redpill by proff010: 11:35am On May 20, 2021
So inspiring.... I can do anything for my mother too.
MejiLoyon:
There you have it folks. Mad people and trolls see where they come from. This one is damaged beyond redemption.

Let me give you a gist. I have a friend whose mother is mad. As in mad weyrey. Anytime they catch her she always finds a way to escape. You know what people do to mad women na. They nack them anyhow. Walking stark naked everywhere. They did family planning for her so she doesn't bring another pregnancy. How many times have we driven on the streets of Lagos looking for his mom. When we see her he hugs her like no other. The woman looking all dirty and muddy. He sits her down and tells her how he fared in school. Never ashamed of his mom this boy. Once in final year na Ibadan we meet her. Sanyo area after looking for her for days. We booked a hotel and took her in washed and spent time . I was always afraid of her but she was never violent towards us. A man saw this boy do this and offered him a solid job so he can take care of his mom. He hired a person to track her anytime she escaped and pays him over 100k. Her burial was attended by so many people. Talk of the town. And you're here criticising your mother. Since you stay with her who knows she might be doing all those things to feed your sorry ass. You open mouth call your mama ashawo. You're a disgrace to humanity. Well since you already labelled her drop her number. Who knows she might have a bigger client base from here.
Unfortunate fertilized egg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Babe Attitude / Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) / Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.