Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (25832 Views)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by PlayMaker14: 10:47am On May 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:
I will look like that if I wear Bumshort and white tee
I hope so, but do you have her type of flat tummy to compliment the shape?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl your date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.
That is not dating to me, looks more like buying her companionship with money!
So fake. Most girls in this category are either lesbians or prostitutes. They Bleep men for money and then use the money to entice their broke ass but pleasure giving lesbian partners!
So for men buying the companionship of girls such as this with your money is a classical definition of foolishness and idiocy!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by kense88: 10:49am On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl your date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.
Bobrisky nko ?
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by richmond500: 10:50am On May 20, 2021
I dated one lecturer, she actually had thick hips like this

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:
I will look like that if I wear Bumshort and white tee

What's your Instagram?
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is there any financial rewards attached to it?

High-maintenance slay-queen -First ask am weda she get brain? she get work? she sabi cook.

apart from posting selfies and twerking for customers, wetin else she wan do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by adadike(f): 11:15am On May 20, 2021
This is how me and my cousin chioma look like. The difference is my boobs . I have bigger boobs though
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by thesolutions(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Let's be honest, you can say all you want about inner beauty, intelligence and good character, but at a very primal level, men care primarily about looks when picking women.

In fact women themselves judge a guy by the kind of girls he dates and they base their judgement on how the girl looks. If she looks beautiful, they rate him high.

Beauty is subjective yes, but there is a kind of girl almost every guy would admit is attractive. This women are at the top of the attractiveness scale. Among the qualities they have is facial beauty, good skin tone, good hip to waist ratio, curvy physique and lot body fat.

The image below represents this top tier level of beauty and only few men are able to date these sorts of women.

So my question is, how many of you Nairaland men have dated a girl that looks like this?

Only simps date this kinda girls. That shape doesn't come easily. it is a product of hard work and hard diggings. Buoyant redpillers funds her upkeep by paying high price to dig while the buoyant simps keeps them off singlehood. But they do a lot of workout to keep the simps admiring and the redpillers paying the bills. Ok

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Nonexisting: 11:18am On May 20, 2021
Dated? No.
Fuccked? Many times and I felt the same way I usually feel after fuccking a hoe, no difference.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by PlayMaker14: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
adadike:
This is how he and my cousin chiona look like.the difference is I have bigger boobs though
Why the unsolicited advertisement?

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Lordbinsmar: 11:37am On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Let's be honest, you can say all you want about inner beauty, intelligence and good character, but at a very primal level, men care primarily about looks when picking women.

In fact women themselves judge a guy by the kind of girls he dates and they base their judgement on how the girl looks. If she looks beautiful, they rate him high.

Beauty is subjective yes, but there is a kind of girl almost every guy would admit is attractive. This women are at the top of the attractiveness scale. Among the qualities they have is facial beauty, good skin tone, good hip to waist ratio, curvy physique and lot body fat.

The image below represents this top tier level of beauty and only few men are able to date these sorts of women.

So my question is, how many of you Nairaland men have dated a girl that looks like this?

Simp detected. Take the Red Pill. cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 11:42am On May 20, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Simp detected. Take the Red Pill. cool

You Nairaland redpill guys are just keyboard clowns who most girls dont even give a fuçk about in real life. Some of you are even virgins.

I love beautiful women and I love talking about them and posting pictures. If you have issues with that, fuçk off.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 11:52am On May 20, 2021
Bamideleoyin whatsup? No comment since 2019

Are you busty? You look busty.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by kollinz1234(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

inferiority complex has finished you; try working on it while you are still young. Can u compare the rubish post you posted with the one attached here? Yet I don't see her as anything but a burden which most of them are.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Boomboost(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

You Nairaland redpill guys are just keyboard clowns who most girls dont even give a fuçk about in real life. Some of you are even virgins.

I love beautiful women and I love talking about them and posting pictures. If you have issues with that, fuçk off.

Yeah. Their skin and succulence feels the same to less curvaceous bodies. It's the eyes that makes one think they're special, whereas touching them feels no different from normal females.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2021
And u have to deal with so many other niggers calling
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the Beholder -
And yes, my girl is quite the beauty I envisioned.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Mercykayy(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2021
I have one rn and she’s cheating on her bf with me. Very caring but stubborn. I too like her

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Mrbaz1: 1:01pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

There's everything wrong sleeping anyhow with just any girl there's just so much to loose than gain infact what happen to look like 30min fun or let's even say night till dawn fun can set a Man distabilized for a whole life time

Me as a person I try as much as possible to run from anything sex infact Ladies in general
word
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Highter1(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

she is dawm to hearth....beautiful is understatement..
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Akachukwu42(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2021
These ones na Bleep I dey Bleep them, then break their hearts
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by flokii: 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
Na Igbo girls dey get this kind stature.. moderate perky b00bs with thick laps.

They are eye catchy no doubt but not every guy spec.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Sailorsoldier1: 2:13pm On May 20, 2021
Girls like this don't want to b dated ...dey want to explore and make money with wat dey have. La date someone like dis La die early

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by sharpwriter(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2021
adadike:
This is how he and my cousin chiona look like.the difference is I have bigger boobs though

Show us pics for dp angry
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 2:20pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

I am currently dating one. Lol grin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 2:24pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
They're predominantly in South Africa countries.
Not only in South Africa, they're also in West African countries. But they're not too many in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 2:30pm On May 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:
As a matter of fact I have dated such girls, all of them living in brothels, for 1000 Naira I have all the fun I want.
u bleeped expired pussies. grin grin
You didn't enjoy anything, all loosed and very unattractive. grin. Smelly as well
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by TheMan3: 2:31pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

I shake my head for you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by TheMan3: 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Not only in South Africa, they're also in West African countries. But they're not too many in Nigeria.
very common in Ghana. You will even see a more beautiful one selling in the market, or hawking pure water and dating one average Joe.

I wonder where Nigerian girls got it wrong

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 2:38pm On May 20, 2021
Boomboost:

Yeah. Their skin and succulence feels the same to less curvaceous bodies. It's the eyes that makes one think they're special, whereas touching them feels no different from normal females.
From ur comment, I can say u are not telling the truth. Not all women are the same when Bleeping them, just like a particular type of food will not taste the same by different cooks. except u take anything u see, maybe u gat no taste.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 2:42pm On May 20, 2021
TheMan3:
very common in Ghana. You will even see a more beautiful one selling in the market, or hawking pure water and dating one average Joe.

I wonder where Nigerian girls got it wrong
I am currently dating a fair Ghanaian lady with that shape. What I have seen so far is not easy oh. See shape. I want to give her Belle. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by escapefromusa(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I hope so, but do you have her type of flat tummy to compliment the shape?

My brother you have said it all "FLAT TUMMY". No matter how sex, na your belle I go dey gauge. After that, your bobbi.

Belle and bobbi , very good estimators of a girls quality in the system of girls. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.