Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt (4903 Views)

Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by Nuelito: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Here we go again! 2.5 billion dollars for a bridge? Another fraud scheme by the Bourdilion a.k.a Bullion Vans master to syphone funds for 2023 elections.

Sanwo Olu is just a figure head and spokesperson for the real eternal emperor of Lagos State, the Jagabandit, Ashiwaehin and self-acclaimed leader of all democrats.

Your anti-Yoruba painment and malevolent obsession with Tinubu is real and will likely send you to an early grave. This is a project vital for Lagos in its drive to become an efficient mega city.

Go and argue with Buhari over the free rail line and station he constructed for Niger Republic with Nigeria's money.

This is a PPP project that will be majorly funded by private finance and will at least benefit Lagosians and Nigerians . IPOBian hater.

1 Like

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by 24SEVEN: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
I fail to see why this is an immediate priority?

This is more than the annual State budget

The immediate priorities in Lagos today are Water, Housing, Health, Education and Mass Transport Systems

This project will benefit a small part of the population

I think it will be good to do one day but is it the most important thing for Lagos State now?

Debatable

That money would build over 100 000 houses and create a LOT MORE jobs in the process

No need for long epistles. Lagos cannot build that bridge.
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by seunmsg(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2021
24SEVEN:

No need for long epistles. Lagos cannot build that bridge.

Looking at the amount involved, it will really be difficult no doubt. However, if Lagos state government can dictate about N200BN to the project for three straight years, that’s N600BN. The private sector partners can come up with the balance. With commitment, the bridge will be delivered in three years and will be tolled at two or three points for 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartProf:
The real contract sum maybe less than half of what has been quoted. The rest will be carried to Bourdillion with a bullion van.

Definitely far far less
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Looking at the amount involved, it will really be difficult no doubt. However, if Lagos state government can dictate about N200m to the project for three straight years, that’s N600m. The private sector partners can come up with the balance. With commitment, the bridge will be delivered in three years and will be tolled at two or three points for 30 years.

200 million naira ? Or dollars?
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

200 million naira ? Or dollars?

200billion Naira.
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by Akanbiedu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lagos should include a law prohibiting illegal gathering on the bridge.
Protesters on such bridge should be treated as saboteurs dealt with appropriately
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by DEROX: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
wink JAGABAN
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by baralatie(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
cry
Why not complete the blue rail and start working first

1 Like

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
SmartProf:

Keep drowning in foolishness u slave.

Lagos is building Africa's longest bridge and you are calling them slaves, but your useless and corrupt village leaders stole your taxes and allocations and gave you kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole in return so who is the real slave? You are the slave.

Cry for your life and your village..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by CSTRR: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
longetivity:
cry me a river
You should also join in the cry.

Those are tax payers money, unless you don't pay tax or your father is tinubu's close friend.

Everytime I get my payslip which shows my tax deduction at the end of the month to the Lagos State govt, I feel pained.

1 Like

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
CSTRR:

You should also join in the cry.

Those are tax payers money, unless you don't pay tax or your father is tinubu's close friend.

Everytime I get my payslip which shows my tax deduction at the end of the month to the Lagos State govt, I feel pained.

You don’t have to endure the pain when there is an easy way out. Leave Lagos and go back to your home state. Nobody is forcing you to stay in Lagos. Get the fvck out of the state and spare us your story of pain and headache.

1 Like

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by jahsharon: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
SmartProf:
The real contract sum maybe less than half of what has been quoted. The rest will be carried to Bourdillion with a bullion van.

IS that the reason why your state Capital is like Lagos slum?
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
seunmsg:

You don’t have to endure the pain when there is an easy way out. Leave Lagos and go back to your home state. Nobody is forcing you to stay in Lagos. Get the fvck out of the state and spare us your story of pain and headache.
If I go to my village, will that stop the Lagos house of assembly chairman from giving 10 million naira of tax payers money to his baby mama for fucckking him well at night?

Or will that stop him from doling out over 600 million naira of tax payers money for invitation cards.?

1 Like

Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2021
collele:

Please I want to give you 1M likes for this comment... [b]Most Landlords in Lagos now charge minimum of 800k PA for 2bedroom apartments in slums in Lagos [/b]and the government is more concerned about 4th MB...I don't even want to talk about Lagos street roads...I went to Isheri-Oshun to see my cousin last week and I swore never to visit him again if he continues living there because of the damage the road did to my car...And to think an average 3 bedroom flat goes for about 500k in those kinda places...Lagos Nawa
This is False...also, Agents are more of the problem, not landlord..
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by ThatFairGuy1: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2021
What ever
SmartProf:
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by Caboceer: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Mad people
Re: 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp $2.5bn Now - Lagos Govt by longetivity(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife / Herdsmen Killed & Raze Houses In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.