Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (54736 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by descarado: 5:41am On May 21, 2021
cococandy:

Well then do get a nanny who will also give birth to the child and nurse it to survival. Maybe the grandmother might even be the one to have the babies (the world is strange enough). There’s only so much those kinds of people can contribute when they are not the actual birth mothers. Stop minimizing women’s part in building the family just because of internalized misogyny.

Your best bet is to not have a family at all. As long as you decide to build a family, your partner is part of your success because without him or her, your family can’t stand and if your family can’t stand, your business will encounter set backs or maybe even failure .

Just don’t marry and dedicate your life to the business, that way you won’t have anyone who contributed to your well-being and success. And you won’t have anyone entitled to the dividends of those contributions. Simple
Pastor cococandy cheesy
You go preach tire cheesy
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:59am On May 21, 2021
descarado:

Pastor cococandy cheesy
You go preach tire cheesy

honestly grin
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by eyinjuege: 6:15am On May 21, 2021
blasterman:

I am not against marriage but my issue is the western world punishing men financially-(most times) for marrying.

She can be the laziest woman in the world and the only hard thing she did was push out a baby. she is already entitled to half of your wealth and more.

She can complain about u working and not spending time with her but the government will want to pay her from ur sweat regardless

i never even mention child support

Birthing a child isn't the end .
You might as well pay a surrogate, and an egg donor to have your child and thereafter raise such a child as you deem fit.
If you can't raise such a child by yourself, you will at least pay whoever you entrust to do so.
Many working married couples cannot afford ordinary day care for their children abroad and one partner has to stay back at home to do the job.
You cannot downplay their contribution as housewives and mothers.
Even if you employ a live in nanny abroad, their services will not be 24 hours a day unlike your housewife. As soon as you get back from work, your children are all yours to look after. They are also entitled to their off days by law, so their weekends are theirs.
Many women give up their dreams, career and job opportunities to raise a family.
Doing almost 24 hour nanny job, with a career on top means that your career will always suffer and your sacrifices will never be appreciated by many men. They will see it as doing nothing.
If your partner insists on going for business trips like you do, taking job opportunities that pay more but inconvenient to the children and their husbands, perhaps you will appreciate them more.
It's not laziness for not taking those opportunites but rather putting the family first in everything. Those are huge sacrifices not appreciated.
Perhaps if your wife insisted you both equally take time off to look after your children, and you realise you lose lots of deals and opportunites in that process, you won't call her lazy.
You don't realise the relief you have when you are assured your home front is covered, and you can face your work squarely. No need rushing things because the nanny is calling you that she's leaving o, as her closing time is up, no calls that you're late in coming to pick kids up from school.
Infact, one of my kids has a dentist appointment next week and I still haven't sorted time off work to do that. We've already missed an appointment before and they dont take it easy if you keep wasting appointments. It may even be considered negligent if your child needs care and you don't take them for it.
I don dey para for the father that he has to take time off to do it because I'm always the one taking time off for hospital appointments for the children.
Imagine if I was earning as I worked, that means I would lose a whole day's earning for each of these different appointments. A sacrifice the mothers are just naturally expected to be the ones making.
So if I can lose money to take our child to see the Dr, and my partner at the same time goes out to make money, would you term it unfair if we split the money he made while I took our child to see the Dr?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by mutter(f): 6:16am On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

100% WRONG!!!!

African imported wife are the WORST!!!

You are talking rubbish from your village.

I have to back youn100% on this.
So true.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by mutter(f): 6:27am On May 21, 2021
It does look like the man is jobless.
He was even in bed when the police came.
It's not easy for women in diaspora when they work and take care of the home all alone.Some men don't have a ajob and wouldn't support the woman with the home.
At least make some effort.
It's so hard on the woman when she has to do everything.
Unlike back home there's no help.
When the man is an added burden and no help what should the woman do?
You come from work, they kids may be satisfied with pizza or chips or somet9easy to prepare but you still have to cook an African meal for the man...
You come home and still do the house chores and supervise the school work.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:05am On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

If somebody bleeps my wife it means she was never my wife. By force no dey marriage.

We hear.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

Liar!
Thanks!! You know me too well... grin grin it was your mother i was married to horrible woman!

Lick my bum! cheesy
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

That’s why 70% of under 32 year old women are unmarried. It is a ballooning problem that will blow out eventually.

K.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Gamesmart: 7:51am On May 21, 2021
sissoko22:

Stop hating yourself Mr low budget white.

No, I don't hate myself. I just hate low IQ people like you, who unfortunately have my skin colour and make up the overwhelming majority.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2021
She didn't do well, I really feel for the man.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Amuochicha(f): 5:21pm On May 21, 2021
i hate men

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you say so.. grin
Tell me one rule the prime minister amended in the royal family?

THEY ALL ELDEST MALE TAKING OVER THE ROYAL THRONE.

THE NOT MARRYING A CATHOLIC INTO THE ROYAL FAMILY ETC. ABI U THINK SAY NA QUEEN CHANGE AM ?
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

THEY ALL ELDEST MALE TAKING OVER THE ROYAL THRONE.

THE NOT MARRYING A CATHOLIC INTO THE ROYAL FAMILY ETC. ABI U THINK SAY NA QUEEN CHANGE AM ?
Is this supposed to make sense? What are you on about? Write in English please undecided my head hurts trying to read this your English.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:37am On May 22, 2021
No better explanation than this.
But..... they will still refuse to get it.

It’s ‘his money’ and the west is wicked for making him share it his wife undecided
eyinjuege:

You might as well pay a surrogate, and an egg donor to have your child and thereafter raise such a child as you deem fit.
If you can't raise such a child by yourself, you will at least pay whoever you entrust to do so.
Many working married couples cannot afford ordinary day care for their children abroad and one partner has to stay back at home to do the job.
Even if you employ a live in nanny abroad, their services will not be 24 hours a day unlike your housewife. As soon as you get back from work, your children are all yours to look after. They are also entitled to their off days by law, so their weekends are theirs.
Many women give up their dreams, career and job opportunities to raise a family.
Doing almost 24 hour nanny job, with a career on top means that your career will always suffer and your sacrifices will never be appreciated by many men. They will see it as doing nothing.
If your partner insists on going for business trips like you do, taking job opportunities that pay more but inconvenient to the children and their husbands, perhaps you will appreciate them more.
It's not laziness for not taking those opportunites but rather putting the family first in everything. Those are huge sacrifices not appreciated.
Perhaps if your wife insisted you both equally take time off to look after your children, and you realise you lose lots of deals and opportunites in that process, you won't call her lazy.
You don't realise the relief you have when you are assured your home front is covered, and you can face your work squarely. No need rushing things because the nanny is calling you that she's leaving o, as her closing time is up, no calls that you're late in coming to pick kids up from school.
Infact, one of my kids has a dentist appointment next week and I still haven't sorted time off work to do that. We've already missed an appointment before and they dont take it easy if you keep wasting appointments. It may even be considered negligent if your child needs care and you don't take them for it.
I don dey para for the father that he has to take time off to do it because I'm always the one taking time off for hospital appointments for the children.
Imagine if I was earning as I worked, that means I would lose a whole day's earning for each of these different appointments. A sacrifice the mothers are just naturally expected to be the ones making.
So if I can lose money to take our child to see the Dr, and my partner at the same time goes out to make money, would you term it unfair if we split the money he made while I took our child to see the Dr?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by eyinjuege: 7:09am On May 22, 2021
cococandy:
No better explanation than this.
But..... they will still refuse to get it.

It’s ‘his money’ and the west is wicked for making him share it his wife undecided

Honestly.
Many deliberately refuse to get it, and that's why you see them abusing their powers in the home.
Some will purposely frustrate their partner's attempts at gaining some financial independence, so they can control and abuse.
I guess it's easier on their conscience to say she is lazy
After 20years, you see them throwing their wives out with nothing. Not a single penny, and they will tell us she was lazy in the marriage.
Even boys learning apprenticeship under them for 6 years aren't discarded that way, and such bosses are seen as evil if they do that.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this supposed to make sense? What are you on about? Write in English please undecided my head hurts trying to read this your English.

Stop this forming bro.
Read like an average NIGERIAN nah.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Stop this forming bro.
Read like an average NIGERIAN nah.
Who told you that I am nigerian? undecided

Sorry but i cannot read that language.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Prugee: 3:07pm On May 22, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Klass99(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by isaacola57: 8:57pm On May 22, 2021
Michelle55:
She will die single and unhappy nau.. Foolish woman!
and there is nothing wrong with being single.. how will u attribute being single with being unhappy. Being single is like freedom

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by wany(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
chinchonglee:
Men are the most stupid set of human beings.

Despite all theses things we see online, weddings are still happening every Saturdays and those same set of men are stilll the one footing the wedding cost, the bride price, the marriage expenses like house rent et al.

I dnt pity men like this. You shuld continue suffering yourselves
May you live long with more knowledge. Very sensible guy.
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by tahyorfrosh: 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Idoko1156: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
Gamesmart:

Another foolish and low-quality Nigerian.

Where did he think he was? Ajegunle?

Common sense, Nigerians no get.

- If you are not on the lease, the person on the lease can tell you to leave. If you like be in a marriage with her, her mother, Mary (Mother of Jesus) and Fatimah (Daughter of the Prophet) all together, you will still have to get out.
- The fool has no document; he thinks "Demsay" is acceptable to the law in civilised country.
- He thinks being antagonistic to police officers that are legally doing their job and what is expected of them will help him or get him anywhere.

Nigerian, African and Black FOOOOL thinks he is in his shithole country!
I feel your pain and heart breaking fool
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Who told you that I am nigerian? undecided

Sorry but i cannot read that language.
NO PROBLEM BRO
Re: Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
eyinjuege:

Excellent explanation.

You're explaining to people who haven't left their backyard and their only education lies in chauvinist posts on this forum.

They don't seem to understand. They think it's just by housing a child and pushing it out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.