Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts (42305 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by LLMG: 10:18am On May 20, 2021
True Christianity is not a religion, its a way of life, and it is actually the right way of life.
Franzinni:
Right there shows the frame of mind of someone who is interlecually versatile.

A thinking man, I only wish he understood that even Christianity is also a concept that people are trianed from birth to believe blindly also.

Spirituality is the way. Not religion.

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by maiquel: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.

Mumu questions
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Franzinni: 10:20am On May 20, 2021
LLMG:
True Christianity is not a religion, its a way of life, and it is actually the right way of life.
what is true Christianity?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by KenModi(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:
Right there shows the frame of mind of someone who is interlecually versatile.

A thinking man, I only wish he understood that even Christianity is also a concept that people are trianed from birth to believe blindly also.

Spirituality is the way. Not religion.

When I opened this thread I never thought I would see anyone make a such a reasonable comment. Your last sentence “Spirituality is the way. Not religion” made my day here. I can say that at least there someone on this forum who understands the difference between religion and spirituality. Nigerians mixup and confuse both words hence the structural, moral and financial rot in the country despite an overflowing abundance of churches and mosques in the country which are filled to the brim with people on Sundays and Fridays respectively.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Mrbenny001: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
Religion believe is not our problem stop saying Rubbish.. most European countries were very religious before 20th century and they were growing very fast in civilisation..black man is corrupt, selfish in nature, how does religion stop Nigeria from owning functional refineries after 60 yrs of independence
GodHatesBigots:
Black people and religion - thats why Africa is a shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by k4kenny(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
I doun't know why my Christian breathen can't seem to differentiate between the two simple words: Follow and Worship.

Reno kept reiterating that he chose to 'follow' Jesus, maybe he doesn't realise that every single Muslim on earth is an ardent believer and a follower of the teachings of Jesus(alayhi salam). The difference between us and you Christians is that we know the limits of our followership of a Prophet. You guys declare him as your lords and personal saviour, a claim he never made. You say he is God/a part of God undecided, Jesus in the Bible repeatedly distinguished himelf from his Lord, rather he called for the worship of the one true God. If you claim to be his follower, then you would follow his teachings and not of those who came to alter his message and made a deity out of him.

And (on Judgment day) when God will say: "Jesus, son of Mary, is it you who said to people: ‘Take me and my mother for deities besides God?'" and he will answer: "All-Glorified You are (in that You are absolutely above having a partner, as having any need or deficiency whatever)! It is not for me to say what I had no right to! Had I said it, You would already have known it. You know all that is within my self, whereas I do not know what is within You Self. Surely You, and You alone, have knowledge of the Unseen (of all that lies beyond the reach of any created being's perception). Q5.116

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by mechanics(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2021
Lol, he will convert when reading the reply.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 10:28am On May 20, 2021
fasterwell:

I think it is far better to follow the one that was murdered for His good works and is confirmed for be alive in heaven than the one who did not only rape and murdered thousands but instructed his followers to kill even till today and was never seen in heaven
This is ur God committing genocide
1samuel 15vs 3

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by PlayMaker14: 10:28am On May 20, 2021
k4kenny:
I doun't know why my Christian breathen can't seem to differentiate between the two simple words: Follow and Worship.

Reno kept reiterating that he chose to 'follow' Jesus, maybe he doesn't realise that every single Muslim on earth is an ardent believer and a follower of the teachings of Jesus(alayhi salam). The difference between us and you Christians is that we know the limits of our followership of a Prophet. You guys declare him as your lords and personal saviour, a claim he never made. You say he is God/a part of God undecided, Jesus in the Bible repeatedly distinguished himelf from his Lord, rather he called for the worship of the one true God. If you claim to be his follower, then you would follow his teachings and not of those who came to alter his message and made a deity out of him.

And (on Judgment day) when God will say: "Jesus, son of Mary, is it you who said to people: ‘Take me and my mother for deities besides God?'" and he will answer: "All-Glorified You are (in that You are absolutely above having a partner, as having any need or deficiency whatever)! It is not for me to say what I had no right to! Had I said it, You would already have known it. You know all that is within my self, whereas I do not know what is within You Self. Surely You, and You alone, have knowledge of the Unseen (of all that lies beyond the reach of any created being's perception). Q5.116
Madam Kehinde, I would love to read that Q5.116 extensively.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Franzinni: 10:29am On May 20, 2021
simplesearch:

Blindly as how? Christianity is the only religion that emphasize being born-again and living a daily life of consistent holiness as the only requisite to seeing God and living eternally with Christ. Gospel preachers will never tell you going to church, having a Christian name or being baptized in water, going to Jerusalem, paying tithe or fasting, or giving of alms will get you anywhere near heaven's gate, Never!
Even if you are born a christian we emphasize that only repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone will get you to heaven, this is the truth of the Gospel we preach. Unfortunately in most religion of the world all that qualifies you to get to their imaginary heaven is belonging to the circle or partaking in their religious ritual. This is the truth of the gospel we preach, we don't deceive ourselves or anyone else; whether you are a christian or not, without repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; going to heaven is a mirage!
but what if I told you, I believe you don't even need Christ to get to God and "God" is always and has always been a part of everybody and only purity of mind allows you access to that godlike nature in every living being ? If you take the time to look at our Galaxy alone, and realize and inconsequential we as a planet Is in comparison and also how inconsequential ouR galaxy is in comparison to the milky way and ultimately how inconsequential individuals are in comparison to the world you will begin to appreciate the fact that just being alive at this moment in time is what matters the most not some fictitious castle in the sky, not some firey pit in the ground, just be the best version of you and enjoy the moment. It is not forever.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Kinzo0917(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
saheedbadmus:
1 Reno, the quran never reffered to jesus as messiah..the quran 4:157 says

"And for their saying, "We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God." In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it.

It quotes what you people say by calling him messiah...

So stop misleading people
. What about Quran 3:45. "It says when the Angel said O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a word from him , whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary , who is illustrious in the world and hereafter ,and who is the one of those brought near ". Is this not enough proof to you that ur prophet believe Jesus is the Messiah? If u don't accept Christ today, sorry will be ur name in judgement day. Don't say u were not told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Kinzo0917(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

1samuel 15vs 3

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
. On ur day of judgement, this ur write up will be shown to you. U are mocking Jesus Christ who ur prophet called Messiah. I pity u sha
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Gabbriell: 10:34am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by lereinter(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2021
If someone is thoroughly educated, open minded and holds no sentiment and above 35yrs but feels to want to practice a religion

It can't be Islam

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Evilgenuis: 10:36am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

My people perish for lack of knowledge... If you read the Bible, all your questions will be answered. There was a prophecy thousands of yrs before Christ was born, he only fulfilled the prophecy to liberate mankind. My brother study and leave what they tell you in your mosque for the sake of your religion. The reason I respect Reno is because he is sound in knowledge and wisdom, he is not preaching doctrine but the word. Bible said "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more in godliness". So whether you are a Muslim or a Christian the Golden rule is study.
Study so that someone do not keep you in bondage with doctrines and ideologies and philosophies. With my level of study, if and when I go to a church that is not teaching the truth I will know immediately and take my leave. I have studied the Quran and finished the Bible more than 3 times, so I don't follow doctrines and religious beliefs blindly. Salam

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Philomath1212: 10:36am On May 20, 2021
See finishing...
The world would have been in peace if that religion doesn't exist...
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by matrixmuzi: 10:37am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

U are just an ass

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Nobody: 10:38am On May 20, 2021
Hahahha. This is not an intellectual answer at all. Following Christ is different from being in Christianity, as Christianity is a religion invented by man with inconsistencies including that Jesus was God.

Therefore if the Quran says Jesus was the Messiah does not mean he was God, like you people believe. If the Bible wanted to say Jesus was God, does it have to lack the vocabulary to say? Does Messiah mean God? Hahaha interesting world!
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by k4kenny(f): 10:41am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Madam Kehinde, I would love to read that Q5.116 extensively.

That's what I just quoted na undecided
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:41am On May 20, 2021
Renomonkey is NOT needed in Islam. Let him keep doing his lying SOB Pastorpreneur fraudster job deceiving his gullible sheep.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by fasterwell(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

1samuel 15vs 3

Back then there was a law that says an eye for an eye

But today He says love everyone including your enemies and this is reason Christians do not indulge in what your people call holy war

Do you think if the Christians were to be practicing what you quoted above that you muslims will survive in Nigeria?

Take a look at what is happening in the middle east today, Israel is still showing no mercy because they still practice Judaisma which was established on the law of Moses.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by PlayMaker14: 10:43am On May 20, 2021
k4kenny:

That's what I just quoted na undecided
To the end... Not just 116
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by LLMG: 10:43am On May 20, 2021
how will you understand the essence of JESUS CHRIST birth, death and resurrection. Just take your time and reflect on this, of all religion JESUS CHRIST of Christianity alone is alive and sited with GOD in heaven. All others are dead because they are not relevant to the purpose of GOD for mankind. JESUS CHRIST is alive because HE is very relevant and HE is coming back again not to die for the sins of man anymore but to judge the world. JESUS CHRIST is different from all others because HE is not a prophet, HE is the Saviour, Redeemer, Messiah and the soon coming king.
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by fredoooooo: 10:45am On May 20, 2021
Islam permit Reno to marry more wives..
Werey Omokriminal dey disguise with another account ..
Reno come out and talk about yiur baby mama cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by ilevic(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

There's no point answering all these questions because they were not asked from a mind that seek knowledge. Rather, from a mind ladden with bias thoughts. If really you need know, go and read your quran first. A number of these questions have been answered in the holy quran... Read and gain knowledge. Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Germi9: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Such wisdom..

But here in this forum, they're forcing us to swear an oath before commenting on threads.

God bless my namesake Oritsebemigho Reno.
On Friday’s especially ,then i took out time to check if i would swear same oath on Sunday before commenting, am sure you know the story
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by AdedoyinO(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Not here to argue, but here is your answer.

1. First of all God is a Spirit.
Joh 4:24 KJV God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

2. Jesus Christ came in human form as God in flesh (if you believe God can do anything, and nothing is impossible for Him, this should not be difficult for you to believe)

Rom 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh

3. Everything you highlight were done to Jesus' body (i.e flesh) not His Spirit which in essence is God. Remember, His conception was by God's Spirit not by human sperm. His body was formed within Mary. Jesus is the Seed of the woman (not seed of man) prophesied in the book of Genesis to bruise the head of the serpent).

4. So, Jesus has a different kind of Spirit from every human conceived through human copulation. He had God's Spirit (in His body) and we have human spirit.

5. So all that was done to Him including His crucifixion was on His flesh. His Spirit, God's Spirit was alive and well and being God.

6. About His resurrection, He is God, death could not hold Him down. He rose up, not in a corruptible, decaying body like ours but in an incorruptible spiritual body. 1Corith 15: 42-47.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by LLMG: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
true followers of JESUS CHRIST. Not everybody that goes to church is a Christian. if you don't live your life according to the standard of CHRIST you are not a Christian
Franzinni:
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Pious101: 10:49am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

You started by asking questions as if u re genuinely seeking for answers but the end thereof is a proof u just want to criticize Christianity. Ur questions are proof of ur ignorance of the Bible but unfortunately u re not genuinely seeking for clarity

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by ofiko123(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
Islam is not really bad at all.. those that practice Islam include president Muhammadu buhari, president recep tayyip Erdogan, president Hassan Rouhani etc...
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
fasterwell:

Back then there was a law that says an eye for an eye

But today He says love everyone including your enemies and this is reason Christians do not indulge in what your people call holy war

Do you think if the Christians were to be practicing what you quoted above that you muslims will survive in Nigeria?

Take a look at what is happening in the middle east today, Israel is still showing no mercy because they still practice Judaisma which was established on the law of Moses.

Your God committed genocide and u support and defend it,then u come here to blame Bokoharam,no difference btw them and ur God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.