Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts (42304 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by tonididdy(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2021
Nairaland dey Bleep up.
Making Christians swear before typing in Muslim threads.
... When clearly prophet Mohammed accepted Christ is first and king.
Even Mohammed worshipped christ and returned to Christ in heaven.
This people don turn Quran upside down and turned it into a jihadist handbook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by semyman: 10:56am On May 20, 2021
That will be better for him to properly practice his polygamy
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Gval123: 10:59am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:
Right there shows the frame of mind of someone who is interlecually versatile.

A thinking man, I only wish he understood that even Christianity is also a concept that people are trianed from birth to believe blindly also.

Spirituality is the way. Not religion.
If you think Christianity is not real, then, you are saying Christ is not real. If you say Christ is not real, You are saying BABA GOD is not real. Hmmm. May God not prove himself to you, but show himself to you. Everybody way say him want prove, e nor end well for them. Be careful, social media na place to talk, but nor go talk watin go put you for trouble because you wan trend
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Maobichek: 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.

Good morning, You asked questions and still drew conclusion on all that you asked, do you still expect answer(s)?

I'm a Christian and I'm proud of Christianity, we don't worship "cross" rather it's a symbol of what distinguished Christ from other gods.

Christ is risen and alive for evermore. I have Muslim friends and they know that I don't talk about Islam that is why they respect me, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by jolyment: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

Since you don't understand, it will be a mystery to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by iamdapsyj(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Such wisdom..

But here in this forum, they're forcing us to swear an oath before commenting on threads.

God bless my namesake Oritsebemigho Reno.

That guy knows what he is trying to say (they will kidnap him) and Reno understood the plot as well.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by jolyment: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
H2ho:
Reno, Do not die except you’re a MUSLIM grin grin

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by saheedbadmus(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
What a foolish post from a dunce.. well we are not cursed it is u and ur generations that are cursed...

Also you saying what you did not know about other peoples religion. So prophet Muhammed called u and ur generation to come see him when he was copying the Greek book ,the Gospel book as you have claimed..mumu dey worry u..

PervertProphet:

You people lie so much that my heart breaks to see how cursed you people are. This is why I expose you Headslamming Muslims here on Nairaland. The level of lies you Headslammers tell against your qu'ran and hadiths even outrightly denying them. I am not shocked why you people won't tell lies against the Bible when you people lie so even against your qu'ran.

John 8:43-45 NKJV — “Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. “But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

You claim such an outrageous lie about the qu'ran not calling Jesus Al-Masih(Messiah).

‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed). Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed copied this qur'an recitation from Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood.

Aal-e-Imran 3:45

إِذْ قَالَتِ ٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةُ يَٰمَرْيَمُ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ ٱسْمُهُ ٱلْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِ وَمِنَ ٱلْمُقَرَّبِينَ

English - Tafsir Jalalayn

Mention, when the angels, namely, Gabriel, said, `O Mary, God gives you good tidings of a Word from Him, that is, a boy, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, He addresses her attributing him to her in order to point out that she will give birth to him without a father, for, the custom is to attribute the child to its father, honoured shall he be in this world, through prophethood, and the Hereafter, through [his] intercession and the high stations [al-darajt al-`ul, cf. Q. 20:75], and of those brought close, to God.

English - Yusuf Ali

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;

English - Pickthall translation of the qu'ran

(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

English - Transliteration

Ith qalati almala-ikatuya maryamu inna Allaha yubashshiruki bikalimatinminhu ismuhu almaseehu AAeesa ibnu maryama wajeehanfee addunya wal-akhirati waminaalmuqarrabeen

English - Mufti Taqi Usmani translation of the qu'ran

(Remember the time) when the angels said: “O Maryam, Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him whose name is MasīH ‘Īsā , the son of Maryam (the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary) a man of status in this world and in the Hereafter, and one of those who are near (to Allah).

English - Abdul Haleem translation of the qu'ran

The angels said, ‘Mary, God gives you news of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, who will be held in honour in this world and the next, who will be one of those brought near to God.

English - Mohsin Khan/Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali translation of the qu'ran

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

Hausa - Abubakar Mahmoud Gumi

A lõkacin da malã'iku suka ce "Yã Maryamu! Lalle ne Allah Yana bã ki bushãra da wata kalma daga gare Shi; sũnansa Masĩhu ĩsa ɗan Maryama, yana mai daraja a dũniya da Lãhira kuma daga Makusanta.

Yoruba - Translation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur'an

(Ẹ rántí) nígbà tí àwọn mọlāika sọ pé: “Mọryam, dájúdájú Allāhu ń fún ọ ní ìró ìdùnnú (nípa dídá ẹ̀dá kan pẹ̀lú) ọ̀rọ̀ kan láti ọ̀dọ̀ Rẹ̀. Orúkọ rẹ̀ ni Mọsīh ‘Īsā ọmọ Mọryam. Ẹni iyì ni ní ayé àti ní ọ̀run. Ó sì wà lára alásùn-únmọ́ (Allāhu).

English - Sahih International translation of the qu'ran

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

English - Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran translation of the qu'ran

˹Remember˺ when the angels proclaimed, “O Mary! Allah gives you good news of a Word[[ In the Quran, Jesus is called the “Word” of Allah since he was created with the word “Be!”]] from Him, his name will be the Messiah,[[ Messiah (Masîḥ) means the “anointed one.” It is used in the Quran exclusively as a title for Jesus Christ. ]] Jesus, son of Mary; honoured in this world and the Hereafter, and he will be one of those nearest ˹to Allah˺.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by big7: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
Blessade:
grin

Lol the BBQ BMC
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by saheedbadmus(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2021
I can see madness run in your lineage...if not you wont sir somewhere and post what you know nothing of..I would advise you repent from your madness and learn before typing rubbish..ewu
PervertProphet:

Liar.
You that submit to a 53year old Prophet Muhammad that slept with a 9year old girl child still dey get mouth talk. Why you no take Baba Ijesha as Prophet. He slept with a 14year old girl and he is not yet 53years.

Illiterate Headslammer.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:06am On May 20, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Black people and religion - thats why Africa is a shit hole.

Seriously
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by fasterwell(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Your God committed genocide and u support and defend it,then u come here to blame Bokoharam,no difference btw them and ur God

God didn't just ordered genocide on any nation except their sins were enomous and incase you don't know He did same to Israel several times because of their sins
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by thesolutions(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

You are taking about the Father. Jesus said He is the only way to the Father. Actually, the only way to himself since in Him dwels the fullness of God head. The interpretation you give to that scripture will determine your view of Jesus the Christ.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by seyz91(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Exactly! thats what most people fail to understand

one's personal relationship with God depends on One's Spirituality and Not Religion At all,

never was
Franzinni:

A thinking man, I only wish he understood that even Christianity is also a concept that people are trianed from birth to believe blindly also.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 11:18am On May 20, 2021
fasterwell:

God didn't just ordered genocide on any nation except their sins were enomous and incase you don't know He did same to Israel several times because of their sins

What's the sin of children ,cattle sheep, don't stress urself u can't defend it .Read d verse again slowly

1samuel 15vs 3

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Franzinni: 11:21am On May 20, 2021
PervertProphet:

You are still a creche "scholar".

You want me to fill this whole thread with the qu'ran confirming the Bible. If the Bible is a lie then the qu'ran is a false book for confirming the Bible and if the Bible is a true Book of books then the qu'ran is still false for telling lies that is double speaking that there is error.

Whatever logic you bring. You will not escape how I will floor you with so much evidences from your Islamic books.
ok from a creche baby to you a grand master theologian, please give me proof, is that not the reason for Christianity to preach the way to unbelievers ? Please enlighten my foolishness, by the way if you think I am muslim then is shows a critical flaw in your view point. Please I am begging you at this moment please Sir, let me know your evidence for your belief in Christianity or Islam or any religion.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Kreme(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
akdjr:
Does his response confirm that both Jesus and Muhammed are in heaven? According to him the later saw the earlier in heaven.
The later saw the earlier?? The latter saw the former it should be
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Franzinni: 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Gval123:
If you think Christianity is not real, then, you are saying Christ is not real. If you say Christ is not real, You are saying BABA GOD is not real. Hmmm. May God not prove himself to you, but show himself to you. Everybody way say him want prove, e nor end well for them. Be careful, social media na place to talk, but nor go talk watin go put you for trouble because you wan trend
but I walk with God daily just as Christ did, is that not why God had to come down himself to show humans the way to communicate with him ...? See If you live a good life, and are not religious I bet you if there is heaven you will make it before some so called men of god. I hear from God daily and I am satisfied .
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Validated: 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

Ignorance of spiritual knowledge shows the carnality of Islam. Have you asked yourself how did you become a muslim?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by k4kenny(f): 11:28am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
To the end... Not just 116

5.117. "I did not say to them except what You commanded me to (say): ‘Worship God, my Lord and your Lord. ' I was a witness over them so long as I remained among them; and when You took me back, You were Yourself the Watcher over them. Indeed, You are Witness over everything.

5.118. "If You punish them, they are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are the All-Glorious with irresistible might, the All-Wise. "

5.119. God will say: "This is the Day when their truthfulness (faithfulness and steadfastness) will benefit all who were true to their word (to God). For them are Gardens through which rivers flow, therein to abide forever. God is well-pleased with them, and they are well-pleased with Him. That is the supreme triumph. " (I'm sure you think this verse refers to the worshipers of Jesus. It doesn't.)

5.120. To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. And He has full power over everything.

End of Surah smiley
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by PlayMaker14: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
k4kenny:

5.117. "I did not say to them except what You commanded me to (say): ‘Worship God, my Lord and your Lord. ' I was a witness over them so long as I remained among them; and when You took me back, You were Yourself the Watcher over them. Indeed, You are Witness over everything.

5.118. "If You punish them, they are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are the All-Glorious with irresistible might, the All-Wise. "

5.119. God will say: "This is the Day when their truthfulness (faithfulness and steadfastness) will benefit all who were true to their word (to God). For them are Gardens through which rivers flow, therein to abide forever. God is well-pleased with them, and they are well-pleased with Him. That is the supreme triumph. " (I'm sure you think this verse refers to the worshipers of Jesus. It doesn't.)

5.120. To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. And He has full power over everything.

End of Surah smiley
Alright, thanks for helping me out with it. cool
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Mftivi: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

what is this one saying ? Jesus came to die! At least before engaging a topic try to understand it first, Jesus came to die that's why he was killed. That was the goal the aim, he came to die for the sins of men so that through him anyone who believes shall be saved. It is only hypocrites that believe they are holy enough to enter heaven, humans are inherently selfish and wicked it is only a God who don't share the weaknesses of men can die for men for a guilty person cannot pay the price of another guilty person, they will have to pay for their own guilt first. So Jesus willingly have himself to be killed, he was not killed against his wish.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:

no vex , we are all learning . what is the difference btw spirituality and religion?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 11:42am On May 20, 2021
Mftivi:
what is this one saying ? Jesus came to die! At least before engaging a topic try to understand it first, Jesus came to die that's why he was killed. That was the goal the aim, he came to die for the sins of men so that through him anyone who believes shall be saved. It is only hypocrites that believe they are holy enough to enter heaven, humans are inherently selfish and wicked it is only a God who don't share the weaknesses of men can die for men for a guilty person cannot pay the price of another guilty person, they will have to pay for their own guilt first. So Jesus willingly have himself to be killed, he was not killed against his wish.

He came to die but too scared of dieing,praying to God to remove the cup from his head,and blaming God for forsaking him.lol thats cowardice
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by k4kenny(f): 11:43am On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Alright, thanks for helping me out with it. cool

You're welcome. For access to verses and commentary on the Qur'an go to http://mquran.org.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by PlayMaker14: 11:46am On May 20, 2021
k4kenny:

You're welcome. For access to verses and commentary on the Qur'an go to http://mquran.org.

Very helpful...

Many thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.