Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries (23945 Views)

Liverpool To Play 2 Matches In 2 Different Countries Within 24 Hours / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Nobody: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
The real goat.
3million international email lists available for 20k only
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Starships4u(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Johfem(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2021
Hunger drives him. I wish him more successful feats.. More for Messi too. I love them both.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by ElRu9: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by IkengaRussell(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2021
seyiskye2002:

Baba you need help, see wetin u turn this matter into

The thing tire me ehn undecided undecided..That dude needs to chill out.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by seyz91(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2021
cheesy

BRUTALITY!
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

To the person above, even if he wins it you're not going to benefit anything, it would be solely for his own personal benefit.

The man is made, you should ask yourself are you made? He can decide to do nothing for the next 30 years and he won't beg neither would his living standard drop, ask yourself can you afford not to work for 30 years and not be a burden to your family?

OK let's take this out of finance.
Have you won your own personal life UCL that could be any any area of your life that makes your entire family, neighbours, extended feel proud of you?

I really don't get why people focus too much on others and ignore their own life subtly.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by loyaltygame(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2021
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

To the person above, even if he wins it you're not going to benefit anything, it would be solely for his own personal benefit.

The man is made, you should ask yourself are you made? He can decide to do nothing for the next 30 years and he won't beg neither would his living standard drop, ask yourself can you afford not to work for 30 years and not be a burden to your family?

Have you won your own personal life UCL that could be any any area of your life that makes your entire family, neighbours, extended feel proud of you?

I really don't get why people focus too much on others and ignore their own life subtly.
Oil de your head bro....

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by pek(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2021
The GOAT I know, not the pretender.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by drey076(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2021
he should continue his record at europa league next season

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Kingcalls: 11:15am On May 20, 2021
drey076:
he should continue his record at europa league next season

Juventus will qualify for CL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Nobody: 11:16am On May 20, 2021
That was the only cup he hasn't won in Italy, I'm glad he finally won it, CR7 cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by aminusodiq(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2021
Olarewaju89:
When is he going to win champions league for juve abi na Europa cup ...? undecided
he has 5 already
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2021
Contango:
iPhone chargers only work on iPhones and iOS devices but Infinix chargers can charge all kinds of phones like Tecno, Xiaomi, Gionee, Samsung, Bluetooth headphones, Power banks and even PS4 pad. It doesn’t make Infinix more valuable than iPhone chargers. Rather, it is easier to find, borrow or even replace Infinix chargers.

Ronaldo is like an Infinix charger that has charged Lisbon(Tecno), Man U(Xiaomi), Real Madrid(Samsung) and Juventus(PS4 pad) but Messi has been charging iPhones (Barcelona) since I took interest in watching soccer.

Let me roll another wrap of weed

Nokia charger ... iphone charger .... motorola charger blah blah blah....

you ended up saying nothing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Equity15(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a legend...no.time for bad energy but m still waiting to see how this weekend deciding games would endup.
especially top4 in EPL n Italy, race for europa in top leagues, league winner in spain n france because i know dey must be shockers in d game of football......
this sunday go loud for football..
omoh that pure water matter Taya me honestly
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2021
Walkee:
Mbappe is not overrated. You will see how quickly he will win balon d'or once he sign for Real Madrid. PSG is not a serious club.

Didn't you people say this about Hazard too..

where is he now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by alabo1: 11:24am On May 20, 2021
Contango:
iPhone chargers only work on iPhones and iOS devices but Infinix chargers can charge all kinds of phones like Tecno, Xiaomi, Gionee, Samsung, Bluetooth headphones, Power banks and even PS4 pad. It doesn’t make Infinix more valuable than iPhone chargers. Rather, it is easier to find, borrow or even replace Infinix chargers.

Ronaldo is like an Infinix charger that has charged Lisbon(Tecno), Man U(Xiaomi), Real Madrid(Samsung) and Juventus(PS4 pad) but Messi has been charging iPhones (Barcelona) since I took interest in watching soccer.

Let me roll another wrap of weed

This your post is a clear sign that weed is not good for you. Stop now before you start roaming. A word is enough.........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by samwillyco1(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations

I tap from your blessings
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by tunwumi: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
You don't need all this schooling episodes. Just smiles and move on.

Leun:
Congratulations to him.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by phr0nesis(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Imagine.. Despite the old ages and the fact that they are past their peak, those overrated players, Mbape, Haaland, Kane, Rashford, Lukaku etc still can't measure up.
I swear all these players you mentioned are seriously overrated

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by EmperorFred: 11:35am On May 20, 2021
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

Aje rest. Na rubbish yarn bdis. Are you made?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by MyexamsHUB: 11:35am On May 20, 2021
Congrats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by EmperorFred: 11:36am On May 20, 2021
seyiskye2002:

Baba you need help, see wetin u turn this matter into
Na ment. Nor mind am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Dailymemoirs4: 11:39am On May 20, 2021
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

He didn't Insult you bro he only said when is he going to win the Champions League with Juve which is a logical statement. Your attack on his personal achievements is uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by judedwriter(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2021
Arguably the best player to don the red, white and black of Manchester united....a true legend kiss

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by HqBoss: 11:42am On May 20, 2021
Greatest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Minjim: 11:43am On May 20, 2021
Anything this man does is a football record
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by RPG2020(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2021
Olarewaju89:
When is he going to win champions league for juve abi na Europa cup ...? undecided
This your head like Messi own dey hungry me to use nack Wall

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Adakintroy: 11:44am On May 20, 2021
Messi is still the greatest.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Danny50: 11:46am On May 20, 2021
phr0nesis:

I swear all these players you mentioned are seriously overrated
Expecially neymar atleast mbape is trying.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2021
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

grin grin grin

Baami, no fault the guy premises, most football fans over here are quite emotional when it comes to debate and arguments about such topics.

Hate Ronaldo, Love Messi, that will not change the fact that both are the benchmark for others coming after them, goals, assists and trophies included..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.