Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? (367 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2021
Abeg make we all reason together. Wethin go fit make everybody for naija celebrate like this?

For me na if naija finally get steady light.

Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Kandeed: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Abeg make we all reason together. Wethin go fit make everybody for naija celebrate like this?

I don't mean anything in particular but if they decide to give osibanjo power till 2023 say hin boss don go see him papa

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 10:00am On May 20, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Date for the break up of Nigeria is announced

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2021
Breakaway news
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On May 20, 2021
Those days na our usual UP NEPA.

Now na still UP NEPA. cool
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Chloraseptic: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
If coronavirus hits the main target in Aso Rock
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:
If coronavirus hits the main target in Aso Rock
Always hitting the wrong target
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Nonexisting: 10:25am On May 20, 2021
That Nigeria as a country went through the knife and didn't make it. I will declare free weed and drinks in my neighborhood.
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by SGANIVA(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2021
division of Nigeria

patiently waiting for my biafra
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Chloraseptic: 10:31am On May 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

Always hitting the wrong target

Coronavirus didn't kill him, he was murdered .

That's if you talking about Aba Kyari
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Asgard73: 10:33am On May 20, 2021
The day PDp will return to Aso villa

If a military coup oust Apc

The end of Apc

Naira coming down to #100 from 400.
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2021
Lemme start from small ones 24hrs electricity.
Breakaway of this useless takeaway country......signing out
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Feelinso(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria win world cup
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by yemmit90: 1:07pm On May 23, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Football.

I could still remembered a thunderous jubilation on the streets when Nigeria won Atlanta Olympics gold medal in 1996.
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by helinues: 1:24pm On May 23, 2021
Football and up Nepa.... grin
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Kingk47: 1:28pm On May 23, 2021
The death of the mannequin in Aso rock
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2021
That early morning we will find out that we're no more Nigerians cheesy

Jesu... So many things will happen on the streets of Biafran land.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
helinues:
Football and up Nepa.... grin
Oga we're no longer watching Nigerian match.
NEPA wey generator don replace.

Sun set in Biafra.
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by loosecanon50(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2021
When you can walk into a bar and take one bottle and the attendant gives you 1 extra bottle on the house tongue
Re: What Will Make You This Happy In Nigeria? by Shiver99: 8:51pm On May 23, 2021
The leadership of Nigeria (notice I didn't say who) announcing their recognition of the sovereign state of Biafra.

The jubilation on the streets of Biafra would be retold from generation to generation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Edge Does Biafra Have In Succeed As A Nation? / BREAKING: Omoyele Sowore Shot By Police PHOTO / Why Buhari Is A Good Leader And Why We Need A Retired General- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.