Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Did You Regret Starting A Business? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Did You Regret Starting A Business? (173 Views)

Starting A Successful Hair Salon In Nigeria / Tips On Starting A Ready-to-wear Business In Nigeria / Starting A Fashion Design Outfit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Regret Starting A Business? by EvelynFashion(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Generally Speaking, it seems that this question has been rooted in my brains always. Also, I was always questioned by my relatives and friends.

Just now, when I decide to write an article to show my actual thought and view in my heart, I also want to know the answers from the others. I check Google, Quora gave me many replies. Indeed, there are many different answers from many people.

In the Beginning
I decided to start up my business since last November when I was still in maternity leave. Many things changed for my previous company, and the worst thing is I am afraid I can not forsee my career.

Although the idea of starting a business has been rooted in my heart for many years, I am still afraid to move on. Totally, I am afraid I will lose, I am afraid I will lose much money, I am afraid my baby can not be taken good care without money…..

Office Start-up
There are many worries in my heart, however, my husband offer me many supports. With this, finally we decide to start our business-Evelyn Fashion(Scarves Factory in China).

Originally, I always worked from home, on the one hand, I need to do breastfeeding for my baby, on the other hand, we dont want to waste much money to rent an office. Until this March, we just have our own offices, and from Apr 1st, we work normally.

Back to the title, my answer is “NO”. Although our business did not grow better as my expecation, I am still very happy, I believe we will be better and better. I believe our team will make better future.

Evelyn- is a one stop source for Fashion Wearables and Accessories for leading brands around the world. We have our own design team to help make your brands alive.

Advice to people who want to start
Lastly, my advice is you have to know your advantage and disadvantage when you want to start. Simply, list what you have and what you dont have on the papers. Finally papers will tell.

PS:Bottom image was taken by March, when my husband purchased the office furnitures with me.

WWW.Szevelyn.com custom kimonos, poncho factory

(1) (Reply)

City Express Comes Out In A Colourful Way Parades Five Beauty Queens / Very Affordable Quality Men’s Clothing / Size 9 - 18months, Long Sleeve Top With A Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.