Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? (758 Views)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by zyze: 11:02am On May 20, 2021
What's the most embarrassing date you've been on ?

Me: First date with my now husband. We are both very anxious people who had little experience with dating and we were both so nervous. I threw up right before the date. He came to pick me up and we drove to the library where we were planning to use their wifi to watch Netflix in the back of the car. As soon as we got to the library he got out of the car and threw up in the parking lot. I then admitted to him that I had also thrown up right before the date. He tried to play it off as us having the flu or food poisoning but we both knew it was really just the nerves.

What's yours?

NAIRAAB.COM
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by Jeon(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2021
zyze:

Me: First date with my now husband. We are both very anxious people who had little experience with dating and we were both so nervous. I threw up right before the date. He came to pick me up and we drove to the library where we were planning to use their wifi to watch Netflix in the back of the car. As soon as we got to the library he got out of the car and threw up in the parking lot. I then admitted to him that I had also thrown up right before the date. He tried to play it off as us having the flu or food poisoning but we both knew it was really just the nerves.

What's yours?

NAIRAAB.COM

I want to ask you some questions do you mind?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by Uzomacharles: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by richmond500: 11:30am On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

I want to ask you some questions do you mind?
Oga she is married, don't ask her grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2021
Was the day she came with 5 of her friends on a date with me, for which pocket? I kuku turn am to small
praise and worship fellowship

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by Jeon(f): 2:05pm On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
Oga she is married, don't ask her grin

None of my fûcking business if she is married or not.

I only want to ask her if her man have sex with her on date [because that's the meaning of date to Nigerians]
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by Godada(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2021
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by richmond500: 3:58pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

None of my fûcking business if she is married or not.

I only want to ask her if her man have sex with her on date [because that's the meaning of date to Nigerians]
thats not what Nigerians see as date.
Date is a time when u get to meet and understand the person very well, some end with great sex, some doesnt
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by stupidmod3: 5:15pm On May 20, 2021
zyze:

What's yours?

NAIRAAB.COM
maybe he threw up when he realized how much he spent
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? by paulolee(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
dont do dates...if she really like my game n feels me she can come to my crib.. a lot of things dey do make her stay n av a nice day..

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Guidelines Needed! / How To Deal With Your Girlfriend's Menstrual Cramps. / Why Nigerians Don't Celebrate Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.