Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? (68406 Views)

Is This Normal? (am I Okay?) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Lilpen3758: 8:02pm On May 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Yes my child....

So you are also a Nairalander?...

Yes dad, and i have been trying to call you but it seems like you have been busy lately......wanted to talk to u about something
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Femi316: 8:02pm On May 20, 2021
Bros you wicked
thatsleepboy1:
Liar from the pit of hell.

MODIFIED: For those of you quoting me that he's saying the truth, check his profile very well and y'all will agree with me that this guy is 21 and not 31.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Adakintroy: 8:03pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

If this is true about the sex thing. Then you should be proud of urself.
From age 1 to 31 you kept THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD PURE

That's not what purity means.

Sex is Trinity all by itself. From there on LIFE begins.

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Reeefe(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2021
i actually feel this is not the full story op

deal lagos

iphone 11 64gb green
factory unlocked  NTT
230 k

iphone 12 64gb red
wwu  us used
280 k

contact on my signature
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by YoungAncient1: 8:05pm On May 20, 2021
I am 33 and a virgin and I am very ok. What's the big idea man?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by honifome(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2021
You must have been wanking for some years
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Adakintroy: 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
Your viginity is not by choice. so I won't praise it yet.

It arise out of deprivation. But non the less.

Try succeed in many other things. They have a way of bringing there own confidence. When you are sound you will be able to approach or they approach you whichever comes first.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Oloristarr(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

Yes when you have sold ur soul to the Devil.

Say I get money now nah prostitute I go use am for.

Over my dead body.

Abeg getat u wey never sell ur soul
Na still d same hell fire we go de las las
I go carry u enter hell with me then those prostitute go turn angels
Hippocampus hypocrite lol
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by geezynoni: 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
Wahala....I neva dey in any relationship but I dey knack fire grin grin
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Sharmeenator(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
Halifaxguy:
Nothing is wrong with you. I'm very sure lots of peeps here will jealous you.

Jealous of who? Jealous of a man who hasn't had sex at 31? angry
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by akanbiaa(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
I am a 31 year old man i have never been in a relationship with any lady talkless of sex. I stammered a litttle bit so i find it very hard to toast a lady. Any time i try talking to a girl i begin to stammer and my heart beats fast, its so embarrassing, some of my friends think i am impotent or gay.
How will i marry, guys how do u do it?
Work on your self esteem and confidence it's not stammering that is the cause and you are probably scared of lying to ladies to date you so only date when you are ready to marry and can bear responsibility don't date for fun.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Ooye12: 8:09pm On May 20, 2021
Virgin boi everybody say that Lol
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Jeon(f): 8:09pm On May 20, 2021
Oloristarr:

Abeg getat u wey never sell ur soul
Na still d same hell fire we go de las las
I go carry u enter hell with me then those prostitute go turn angels
Hippocampus hypocrite lol

PAINMENT

Continue ur fornication in piece.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Donspicey: 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Yes dad, and i have been trying to call you but it seems like you have been busy lately......wanted to talk to u about something

Actually i have been engaged of recent...

Anyways i am very happy to have you here...

You can reach me privately on my digit let's reason as Father and son...

For you i am always available....
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
You are fine...

You are expected to have sex when you are married
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by UncleKoboko: 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
I am a 31 year old man i have never been in a relationship with any lady talkless of sex. I stammered a litttle bit so i find it very hard to toast a lady. Any time i try talking to a girl i begin to stammer and my heart beats fast, its so embarrassing, some of my friends think i am impotent or gay.
You must have forgotten to add that you're broke...

Stammering is not the problem.
Girls will beg you for sex if you're not broke and you can even get it freely if you add good looks to it.
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by kelvinovie25(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2021
Tell your family to marry one girl from the village
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by segun18(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:

Mister nothing is wrong with you. You are fine and for now focus on how you will be successful in life and forget woman matter although you can be praying to God for a good wife later. God bless you
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by UncleKoboko: 8:14pm On May 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
If you get money no need to talk self.allow money talk for you..or you hire me to be your mouth..
You dey give mouth actions?

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by seyz91(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2021
you don't need toast girl

if you so wish for girl, between 2k to 5k olosh plenty wey go do you well and help you evacuate your Iceblock inside your testicles you call SPERM

cuz how on earth a man be alive on this Earth and never insert hin Dick inside Pussy as pussy free for word

shocked
Ibadanpikin:
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by BigYash: 8:16pm On May 20, 2021
pretydiva:
We are on the same boat op cheesy. Your not alone
No be only boat,na ship una gada dey o..
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by CALCULUS16: 8:17pm On May 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong with u bro, i am ur age mate too and in ur shoe and not that i dont want to have it, but doing it with the wrong person or with a lady who is "animasaun', i knw a lady who is like that and shes ever ready, how would i eat a 'left over'? I dont have issue to talking to a lady, i am just a cerebral person, i think with my brain nt with my heart, i believe this manhood is meant for a person not to be shared with any, until i get married b4 i can do the stuff [its a personal decision] Life is not about sex bro, there are so many issues to focus ur life upon than this, nature does nt give extra sx organs to one who has sx early [unless u r bro komeji] nor give extra orgasm or extra 5min, i believe there is much more 2 sx than we know, since its a path through wish all animals including human being came in2 dis world, who u av such thing with, might av connection with ur soul/spirit, Bro, be proud u keep your pure to this age, we r rare, when u see ur flesh, the boldness u need ll come

5 Likes

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Goldie16(f): 8:22pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
You are perfectly fine. Don't be deceived by seasoned fornicators
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Lilpen3758: 8:23pm On May 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Actually i have been engaged of recent...

Anyways i am very happy to have you here...

You can reach me privately on my digit let's reason as Father and son...

For you i am always available....
I don't have airtime dad and my foodstuff has finished 0488742943 Gtb anything will be appreciated.........Thanks dad
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by setone(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2021
Ah....Drink Alcohol and smoke weed ..you go talk wellaa grin grin
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by MONEY247: 8:25pm On May 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Donspicey: 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I don't have airtime dad and my foodstuff has finished 0488742943 Gtb anything will be appreciated.........Thanks dad

God no go shame us my child.....

1 Like

Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by Lilpen3758: 8:31pm On May 20, 2021
Donspicey:

God no go shame us my child.....
Hahahahahahahaha.......Old man Hit me up 4 whatsapp we go be good friends
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by friendl: 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
I am sure you have other talents ,just work hard ,get some money ,you can equally use cash to speak to our ladies
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by lapazi(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
Solsix:

There is nothing wrong with you, at the right time you will get your partner

This is actually not correct and very bad advice.

Op needs to work on his confidence
He needs to put himself out there, that’s the only way he’d get better.
Else he’d settle!
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by 001spice: 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
88% of naija gals which r nt married are olosho. Agure with ur pussy
Re: I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? by ikorodureporta: 8:33pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:

Nothing do you guy.
You don't need to go about chasing ladies. All you have to do is to *get yourself upgraded - financially, physically, socially- get involved in church activities, & see if you won't meet ladies of your choice. Dem go come on their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? / Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.