Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) (47414 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2021
charixel:

Shayo no dey kill without addictive bro

Na Tequila o

He took quite too much

2 Likes

Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Obynopositive: 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
Unrebtinaldom:
Ff

Like say na u de inside field de play with them......
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2021
If you agreed, the 100million they will pay you is going to be part of the money Davido's family will spend to bail him out of the case. If at the end, his family settles the case with just 1 million then you would have been paid less than 200k. And you will hate yourself for life for being the Judas.
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lies lies lies ..nobody offered you anything ..You people will say anything to be in OBOs good books
OBO is alwayz in the good book.
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2021
Opor... To slap am dey hungry me
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Ubong2222222222(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
NwekeUG:
Davido's former PA, Aloma has claimed he was offered 100 million Naira in 2017 to say that Davido was responsible for the sudden death of his friend, Tagbo who died in 2017, IgbereTV reports.

He said this while speaking during an interview with singer, Jahbless.

Tagbo Umeike, a friend of Davido, died on his birthday, October 3, 2017, shortly after he was seen partying with Davido and his crew.

Davido and Aloma

Tagbo was said to have been found unconscious inside his car that was parked in front of Lagos Island General hospital. He reportedly died after having several shots of tequila.

Tagbo's death was made public by actress, Caroline Danjuma. At the time, she accused Davido and his friends of abandoning the body of Tagbo at a General Hospital and running off.

However, defending Davido, celebrity photographer, Elejo, posted on his Instagram page on October 4, 2017, a video where Davido and his crew were celebrating Tagbo's birthday. He said Davido and the rest of the crew decided to go to Oniru beach with Tagbo. He added that Tagbo left in his own car and that was the last they heard and saw of him.

What happened to Tagbo remained a mystery and Davido was invited to the Nigeria Police Area 'A' Command, popularly called Lion Building, in Lagos, for questioning.

Aloma, who was Davido's PA, claimed that while in the Lion Building, the DPO, Tagbo's lawyer, and someone else he wouldn't name, told him he was the "fall guy". He said the person he won't name tried to offer him money to say that Davido killed Tagbo.

See video of the interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpz6g9ZVpM

https://igberetvnews.com/1390610/aloma-offered-n100m-say-davido-killed-tagbo-video/
End time
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Angrygoat: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
He died due to awoof. If he didn't die that nite,he would have still died later. Alcohol overdose and poisoning,chocking on your own cup. Besides I think he was 32 or 35 years of age rolling with his junior davido of almost 10 years difference. What a shame tagbo. Tah gbo. Sell igbo
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
I can smell it......this is nothing but lies
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by rayray2020(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrX6dueN90

check out this dope afro beat created
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by AdeVikthur1(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2021
Either true or not, God knows best!
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by ensamy(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Are u a ghost? U fool!!!
Ok e shock u say I know.. grin grin
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
So much were you offered to say this undecided
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by icedbreez(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2021
If u can't name names just shut up
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by salveoP(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2021
bleskid:
they offer u 100 millions or u dream that they offer you 100 million ..... I'm tired of Facebook incase u need my account ..
. How much?
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Twifemmy(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2021
Table Talk Wednesday with Beauty Nj Hova and Falz the BadGuy
Watch and Laugh to the fullest grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI47O2IVrFY
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Twifemmy(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2021
Table Talk Wednesday with Beauty Nj Hova and Falz the BadGuy
Watch and Laugh to the fullest] grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI47O2IVrFY

Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by bleskid: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
salveoP:
. How much?
8 years just bring just bring 8k
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
This one wan use him one hand send himself to prison. If Inspector General of Police invites you for interrogation and open your file, asking you to talk who offered you N100m to falsely accuse Davido now you will be crying fowl. People should learn to shut up if they don’t know how to talk. Rubbish!

If that idiot had been offered even a quarter of that amount, he would have falsely accused his mother of cheating on his father...

Leave matter... No one offered him a dime.
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by fourboys: 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Another bastard. Chaos unto u. BASTARD
I pity ur upbringing... U are d reason why we advice our men to always put on 50condom( to avoid bringing kids like u into this beautiful world
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Person2person(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Wahalaperson: 5:38pm On May 20, 2021
You carry big bottle of alcohol put for the man front and you expect him not to say rubbish. When he reach house he eye go clear .
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Akeem79(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2021
Bahrain:
How much are you now offered to say this ?

Nice question

Wahala day hin corner jejereee dey sleep
The dude just dey wake wahala up

2 Likes

Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by generalsteve007: 5:48pm On May 20, 2021
Is that so?
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2021
And u tellin us now undecided
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by ikenna44: 5:52pm On May 20, 2021
Avoid the urge to SHALAYE!
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 20, 2021
Mouth Gig:
NA DRINK KILL DAT RAM NAA undecided
Till 2morw some idiots still believe say Davido use the guy subscribe... Nigerians sha grin
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2021
Na do person dey take find wahala for himself.Why you no wan mention the person wey offer you bribe?Na em be say you dey lie.
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2021
Say something else who want give 100m.on top what ? say na president
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Na sex go kill u . BASTARD
you no suppose call me bastard now me tamilore
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Na sex go kill u . BASTARD
you no suppose call me bastard now mr tamilore
Re: Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) by Puhrs: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself / R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.