Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of (1944 Views)

Lavrov Says Russia Will ‘sober Up’ NATO And EU / Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by Hashabiah: 11:09pm On May 20, 2021
okeyglm:
stick to th the topic. Russia s300 is a hugwash. don't want to argue further with you.
Hogwash that pulled down America's stealth fighter in 1999? Bros what are you smoking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by HomerTimpson: 11:12pm On May 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
That's the picture the US paints for these our Nigerian jokers. Many of them don't know that the US is just keeping double standards.
Putin my man anytime
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by okeyglm: 11:19pm On May 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Hogwash that pulled down America's stealth fighter in 1999? Bros what are you smoking? undecided
I am sure you don't know the meaning of military conventional war and peace keeping
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by Hashabiah: 11:25pm On May 20, 2021
[s]
okeyglm:
I am sure you don't know the meaning of military conventional war and peace keeping
[/s] You're smoking something.
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by rottennaija(m): 2:46am On May 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
True talk. I've always known Russia as a military beast since the days of the Yugoslavia conflict. The so call Stealth fighter that the Americans boasted of was shot down by a Russian defense system in Yugoslavia. Yet the capitalist pigs on Nairaland keep saying America is stronger https://www.google.com/amp/s/eurasiantimes.com/how-us-stealth-aircraft-f-117-nighthawk-was-shot-down-by-russian-missile-defense-system-in-the-spring-of-1999/

What do you expect from when? Na CNN and BBC them they watch
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by olugabbie(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
Anago55:
. The secrecy of American amoury should be a concern to the Russians and the world at large. If you know you know

There is no secrecy anywhere. Both US & Russia are the top exporter of arms in the world. So if you don't show the world. How will you sell them. The idea that US does not show case its weapon is nothing but a big lie. Infact the US advertise its weapon more than Russia. US is the no 1 exporter of arms. So what do you expect.
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by Anago55: 7:49am On May 24, 2021
olugabbie:

There is no secrecy anywhere. Both US & Russia are the top exporter of arms in the world. So if you don't show the world. How will you sell them. The idea that US does not show case its weapon is nothing but a big lie. Infact the US advertise its weapoun more than Russia. US is the no 1 exporter of arms. So what do you expect.
. You have no idea of what you are talking about. No need engaging you on this
Re: Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of by seunny4lif(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
That’s was even S200
2 F117 was down but 1 fell within NATO controlled.
Same reason F35 is called flying coffin grin
Hashabiah:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini / Kim's Security Aides Inspect The Chair Before Kim Jong Un's Meeting With Putin / Iran Vow Not To Attack Israel Again, After Last Night Isreal Airstrikes In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.