Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade (31759 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Officialhorlah(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2021
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, former Senator and Special Assistant to erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo says where Cross River State governor, Senator Ben Ayade goes there she goes.

Ita-Giwa told Vanguard in Calabar on Thursday shortly after the governor defected to APC that the governor is the political leader in the state and she will always go where she leads.

“We have a leader in the state and wherever he moves to my loyalty is with him”.

Ita-Giwa who was a founding member of All Nigeria People’ Party, ANPP has moved between PDP and APC four times since 1999

Giving reasons for defection Ayade said injustice and meddling in the affairs of his state led him to move to APC

“it is my responsibility to bring back Cross River to the center to enhance our fortune. We need to work ahead with our President for the future of our country”

He said the territorial integrity of the state has been interfered with and his responsibility to “resocket’ the state back to its proper disposition.

The Speaker of the Cross River House of Assembly, Eteng Jonah Williams said he will join the governor in his new political voyage.

Others who were present at the Executive Chambers of the Governor’s Office who are to join him include Senator Stephen Odey of Northern district of the state, Mr. Legor Idagbo representing Obudu/Obanlikwu/ Bekwara Federal constituency, and Mike Etaba of Obubra/Etung federal constituency in the House of Representatives

Governor Ayade has been having a running battle with members of the national assembly who took control of the party executives.

In January and February 2020, the ward and local government Congresses were of the PDP were take over leaving Ayade with just Obudu and Obanlikwu while deputy Professor Ivara Esu with Biase.

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa said where the leader of the state goes, there she goes.

The Executive Council is expected to be dissolved soon to make room for the inclusion of APC members.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/defection-where-ayade-leads-there-i-go-%e2%80%95-ita-giwa/

13 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by okosodo: 6:06pm On May 20, 2021
See dis old woman dey follow small boy for nyansh because of politics

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2021
NONSENSE
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
This woman still dey do politics?

Agadi ekwe nka

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
PDP is dead!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Simplyleo: 6:15pm On May 20, 2021
From the way things are going, na only few of we haters and shildren of perdition go remain for pdp in the next 3 months.

Abiama, why hath thou forsaken us?

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by mike8804: 6:28pm On May 20, 2021
Politicians with no ideology na where belle face

32 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by seunmsg(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2021
Cross River is now fully an APC state.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by olaric(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2021
A woman who has lost relevance in the scheme of things as far as Nigeria's political sphere is concerned. I would be worried if I was Ayade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Ever8090: 6:51pm On May 20, 2021
Follow dey collect your own share ma, nothing do you

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by adioolayi(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
Olosho politician
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by gambia(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
It's her cup of tea. Nonsense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
U are highly welcome to the party of failure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by damiloladuke: 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
OK
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Biafranboys: 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
That woman is the problem of their people, they have looted the state dry
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Koryc: 6:59pm On May 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Almaigaa: 6:59pm On May 20, 2021
Nnandi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN, BIAFRANS and PDP right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Exponential101: 7:00pm On May 20, 2021
I tot one PDP lunatic claim he left with only his brother.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
okosodo:
See dis old woman dey follow small boy for nyansh because of politics

Yeye talk!

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by yeyeboi(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by onotiemoria(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man

Can i PM you my CV sir?

7 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by sotall(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2021
Political prostitutes
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Chidex50(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the way things are going, na only few of we haters and shildren of perdition go remain for pdp in the next 3 months.

Abiama, why hath thou forsaken us?
I've never seen you contribute reasonably in this forum.Always vomiting hateful speech and supporting evil

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Exponential101: 7:03pm On May 20, 2021
Shut up your foolish mouth. How many times have you made senseless comment such as this against PDP supporters. Oloriburuku olofo.
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by ugodson(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2021
My simple question is "Why are people still moving to this Wicked political party"

Never will they see my vote again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Simplyleo: 7:05pm On May 20, 2021
Chidex50:

I've never seen you contribute reasonably in this forum.Always vomiting hateful speech and supporting evil
But you have seen igbos contributing reasonably always displaying love and opposing evil. Then concentrate on their contributions and stop "seeing" mine.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Kwara Governor Hamed Was Stoned On Sallah Day. / Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.