Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bad Things Too Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Things Too Sweet (940 Views)

Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) / +18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Things Too Sweet by ChildOfDoom: 8:19pm On May 20, 2021
How do sane people enjoy life. I ponder on this at times. You dress fine, wake up early and get set to work. Act all nice to people. Act sincerely, avoid mischief and eschew addiction (to gambling, womanizing, drinking etc). It's not fun that much when you don't get wasted, live on the edge, get scolded, handle a 'forbidden breast', be mischievous etc. At times, mistakes and experiences Spurs us on.

As I manage to change my unethical and unwelcoming acts, it will be gradual rather than swift. So far, 50 days without gambling! Yeah. I did it. From April 1st to May 20th.

Addictions left are:
1) masturbation (this one go tey)
2) pedophilia tendencies (next to stop)
3) addiction to carbonated drinks
4) lack of proper accountability
5) deceit (owing madam provision 11k with promise promise nature) etc
Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On May 20, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
How do sane people enjoy life. I ponder on this at times. You dress fine, wake up early and get set to work. Act all nice to people. Act sincerely, avoid mischief and eschew addiction (to gambling, womanizing, drinking etc). It's not fun that much when you don't get wasted, live on the edge, get scolded, handle a 'forbidden breast', be mischievous etc. At times, mistakes and experiences Spurs us on.

As I manage to change my unethical and unwelcoming acts, it will be gradual rather than swift. So far, 50 days without gambling! Yeah. I did it. From April 1st to May 20th.

Addictions left are:
Lollittaa please don't leave our kids next to this guy.
Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Addictions left are:

6) fûcking prostitutes up-and-down
7) shouting that Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On May 20, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Addictions left are:
8 ) cool shouting she's after my money

How wish zzor is still available to see this.
But my candy pinny Lollittaa is around.
Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Addictions left are:

9) trying hard to become a redpill fan.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Addictions left are:

10) hatred towards women [seeing them as worthless beings whereas you are at fault ]
11) calling any man with great and good attributes simp
12) mock these who try to stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things Too Sweet by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 20, 2021
may god help you and heal u from your addictions

(1) (Reply)

Resilience Pays! / Association Of Data And Airtime Borrowers Of Nigeria (ADABN) / If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.