Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) (64795 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by riches4me(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:
Cullinan wey high school boys dey take go school dis one dey wan use pepper his kinsmen..... Oya mek una start.... Lol cruise forum.
We all know dis life na levels. But what's urs, nairaland eeediot?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to Davido but I hope he knows that this is vanity?

Vanity upon vanity is vanity.
But the worst form of vanity is not realizing that your vanity is in vain because one man's vanity may be more than your vanity that you never fail to showcase to convince people that vanity is not vanity and yet such person could still be an advocate of the fact that vanity is vanity because he has tasted life and confirmed that everything in it is vanity.

But why won't vanity won't be vanity if the fact that such expensive cars and bigger spenders like this exist did not stop Meriamu the married fuel pump attendant from spreading her legs wide for Kebiru the keke rider?.

BLATANT RUBBISH!
And guess what's more funny?
The fact you're there feeling yourself thinking you sound poetic.
Go and learn poetry oga. So you stop writing gibberish here.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by bolabadmus38: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
God answer my prayer.....
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Yalwayzme: 10:33pm On May 20, 2021
Onye! You bam
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by my3name(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:
Cullinan wey high school boys dey take go school dis one dey wan use pepper his kinsmen..... Oya mek una start.... Lol cruise forum.
make e pain you grin
Which one u get
Private jet?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Yalwayzme: 10:33pm On May 20, 2021
Onye!
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:34pm On May 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Some of you make comments without thinking.
Who would possibly be hating on one of the most successful musicians in Africa?
read the first comment on the thread and tell me what that moniker is saying undecided
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:34pm On May 20, 2021
That be a rent or lease shop. I've been in official Rolls Royce showrooms and they be layed out fancy, and the salesmen wear suits and ties, and there are no oil stains on the floor. wink

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Churchill6767: 10:35pm On May 20, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
That be a rent or lease shop. I've been in official Rolls Royce showrooms and they be layed out fancy, and the salesmen wear suits and ties, and there are no oil stains on the floor. wink

Oga Rest.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:

And you no dey shame
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by hedonido: 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

Let's wait for him to ship the car to Lagos. Until then.... pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by izubext007: 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
U dey buy rose Royce with dead shoe.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
Churchill6767:

Oga Rest.

no hate, just the truth. do your googles. i'll do one for you. Rolls Royce London.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
A machine!

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:
JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by khalids: 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
What exactly is the essence of this kind of video.....
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
hedonido:

Let's wait for him to ship the car to Lagos. Until then.... pinch of salt.

Let's do his hometown in Yankee.

ABOUT ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS ATLANTA

https://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/atlanta/en_US/showroom.html

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Itzurboi(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
I love his Royce sneakers to the Rolls royce... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by tofemi58(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which car [sorry keke] do you have
you no get any car but you dey bad mouth Davido wey buy Rolls royce. Dis bad belle too much abeg cry
no mind dem
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by spayor(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2021
Patrictemmy:
But y ur sneakers con get hole under like this. Congrats anyway, i hope u drive it to visit ur friends in maduguri n kaduna one day. #save #journey #always shocked grin
until you know the difference between safe journey and save journey, don't troll davido again.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 10:57pm On May 20, 2021
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO ITS A BLOODY CAR MEANT TO CARRY YOU FROM POINT A TO POINT B ASIDES THE DESIGN AND ASTHETICS I DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS O THEY PUT A PRICE ON IT YOU PAID SO WHATS SO FANTASTIC ABOUT THAT OGA PLES GO AND PARK THAT THING IN YOUR GARAGE AND LEAVE US ALONE JARE

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:59pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Khaliyah(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

no hate, just the truth. do your googles. i'll do one for you. Rolls Royce London.

I just Checked the company out, they only sell cars and don't do rentals

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by daddio(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see davido getting married to Sophia before the end of this year. This I have seen.

Hmm!

Baba Wòlíì!!!

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by debbydams(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see davido getting married to Sophia before the end of this year. This I have seen.
see vision for me na grin grin
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2021
Too much hate on this thread
baba God bless me make I pepper my enemies grin
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by merits(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdG4hIs5abo

Congrats ooo
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:05pm On May 20, 2021
His canvas needs a new pair.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 11:09pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations jare cool
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

We told him at the center of the triangle.

Told him to compare his success with Sophia and Chioma, the gap is wide.

But kids of nowadays, what do they know.

I think he is all ready routing to the advice of the elders
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:
I loor u bruv!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.