Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (40113 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by gassbee: 7:06am On May 22, 2021
okoroemeka:
they supposed to have realized by now that firing that their knockout at isreal actually causes more problems for them,it is like pouring water on a ducks back,that iron dome defence system will bring about peace
iron dome defence wil not bring peace, there wil b peace if Isreal stops evicting Palestinians from their home and also stops building settlement on Palestinian lands
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by BabaIbo: 8:58am On May 22, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I bet a thousand dollars that you are a by product of Aba baby factory from a shit-hole olosho mother with a thousand sperm from drunkard all over her village.

Now STFU and FVCK off.

You are obviously a senseless kid.

Rant of a pained and frustrated soul.

Getat of hia osiso!
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 10:51am On May 22, 2021
pellummy:

Of course I do nd I will keep doing it... So you expect me to support Hamas who first launch a missile from Gaza on Israel...

Won fi abaara kekere gba nila...

Get you fact straight bro, I am not really interested in other people's war.. But the fact knows who shot first

"Won fi abaara kekere gba nila "... same thing the security personnel will do to you if you participate in ENDSARS protest..
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 3:28pm On May 22, 2021
SenatePresdo:

What was Hamas intention for Firing thousands of rockets into Israel? To kill Rams I supposed.

It seems you don't know what the apartheid Zionist does.... read how it all started in Al-Aqsa Mosque
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by pellummy(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2021
dallasi:

"Won fi abaara kekere gba nila "... same thing the security personnel will do to you if you participate in ENDSARS protest..

AM I fighting Sars... Do I stone sars, do you see any proactive action against sars.... Reason nah
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 2:21pm On May 25, 2021
pellummy:

AM I fighting Sars... Do I stone sars, do you see any proactive action against sars.... Reason nah

Protest over occupation ba ?

These are people children oo

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
pellummy:

The outbreak began in east Jerusalem when Palestinian protests and clashes with police broke out in response to Israeli police tactics during Ramadan and the threatened eviction of dozens of Palestinian families by Jewish settlers.

so reason as well
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by pellummy(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2021
dallasi:

The outbreak began in east Jerusalem when Palestinian protests and clashes with police broke out in response to Israeli police tactics during Ramadan and the threatened eviction of dozens of Palestinian families by Jewish settlers.

so reason as well

Ode ni bobo yi sha..... When the Nigeria police clash with protestant we carry missile throw the government.... Guy no put both together.

And on your other mention... If a child carry gun wan shoot you, wait for am, dey tell am say nah pikin
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 3:56pm On May 27, 2021
pellummy:

Ode ni bobo yi sha..... When the Nigeria police clash with protestant we carry missile throw the government.... Guy no put both together.

And on your other mention... If a child carry gun wan shoot you, wait for am, dey tell am say nah pikin

English hard you sha ...avoid naijabet & try go school
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
tolexy007:
Let peace rain. Many Palestinians were jubilating about the cease fire, they are good and loving people, only Hamas is the problem.
Iron dome will be one thing people will google most this year. cheesy Long live Israel.
Let Israel captives return home and make hamas history to end the war angryShalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.