Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (88409 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by MrRabbi(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
angry angry sad
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Onepiece(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Celebrities sha undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nicklaus619(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Stop making clowns famous angry

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by armyjassy101(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Guy above me still dey drag FTC on top irrelevant topic
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Righteousness2(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Sex this ! Sex that! That's the useless things no devil has used to engage so many today..
Very useless aspiration...

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by melojo: 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Marlian wish.....mad man wish

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Romanoff(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
People's role model.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by denvers: 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Crazy world.
To Nairamarley,
If you work hard, you can achieve it.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Moscodee1990(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Ah, I said it, this man is Gradually going mental.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Holadokun(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Ole ni everybody
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Beedude(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
Lolz
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by WorldRichest: 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
That's how he will sleep with a family of witches and in no time, he will turn to Upcoming Artist. Se Finih. Unfortunate somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by TimmyTen(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
Wasted spermatozoa

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by shegun4sur: 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
This mad man is going too far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by aspabay(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
People need the Lord

Genuine Christians please reach out more to the lost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by mosho2good: 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
Relationship stress can make you attend unknown funerals just
to cry freely without
any explanation.��

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by djbenzino(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
I swear
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities coke for him..
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by lilvicky68(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
Funny enough single women with daughters over 18 will start lining up for him.. We celebrate rubbish in this country too much..

14 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by shiffynaani(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2021
So you wan fuvk mother and daughter together ba?

You fit see sha. I no trust "mothers" of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by darichlife: 9:40pm On May 20, 2021
Naira Marley money you have, fame you have but you choose to be a negative role model whose standard and type of fantasy is what many of our youths who don't even know who they are want to be like.

Anyways life is beautiful and living the way we want is our chocolate

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by aspabay(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2021
This world was lost
Calvary opened new way
All the troubles of mankind
All the tears of human race
Calvary settled it all
Jesus conquered them all
Thank God for Calvary!

Come to Jesus today

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by TripleAkutigi: 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
I understand or I no understand, You will Die before that day comes....

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Kobicove(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by PussyKing(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Stupid ugly foolish mumu ode mad madder maddest Igbo smoker with open mouth and spit gushing out.

APC zombie with no brain, a yellowba muslim and terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by MadeINchenzen2: 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Who is this fo.ol called marley...

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.
It's pathetic how your likes droll over supposed celebrity even if they're doing or saying the most stupid and irresponsible things ever.you can't just help yourself

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by lereinter(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
He has caught a nollyhood yeyebrities in the act

Maybe he's succinctly revealing it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by CooldudeX1: 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
All these boys that have sold their soul to satan, and yet some Christian folks will be listening and dancing to their music.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
Uyaiincomparabl, what is your sexual fantasy
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Blakpot: 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
Is it possible to deport this guy back to the Uk?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.