Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (88408 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by kechywillz(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
What's with doing it while an Igbo Man is a driver? That guys is really a very wrong role model to Nigerian youths
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Harunabisanti(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
You must be a great HE GOAT without control

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Curious345: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
Yoruba girls can do it

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by CooldudeX1: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
[quote author=darichlife post=101898898]Naira Marley money you have, fame you have but you choose to be a negative role model whose standard and type of fantasy is what many of our youths who don't even know who they are want to be like.

Anyways life is beautiful and living the way we want is our chocolate How did you think he got the fame and money?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by 99thEnemy(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
The Ibo man must have an IPOB degree grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by olumideolugbemi: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
@naira no b every wish dem Dey post #OGCODE

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
At the height of mischievous pride, that's when thunder strikes and then regrets. Keep on pushing nonsense into the minds of hundred of thousands and amplified by nairaland, maybe you have already given your life totally to satan.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by kulrunsman79(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2021
Aswear this weed is from Umunnya. Osogbo weed or Kwale weed dey learn where Umunnya weed is.....

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by tfelicityk(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
This is puzzles to his next lyrics...

Are you sure you have not executed what you typed?

Avoid trying it on minor... Baba Ijesha shame himself ni oooooo
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Donshemzy1234: 9:49pm On May 20, 2021
I no dey take this one serious because I know he’s fucking stupid
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ggood: 9:49pm On May 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.
I have sleep with albino before she was very beautiful and sweet ,her puss*y was very tight

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Femeto: 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
This guy needs to go back to jail. Effc just dey useless.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Studio247: 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
This is one of the reasons why his followers
Worship him
This are some of the things they learn from him.

I pity this generation

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
And this is somebody's serious Idol/mentor or whatsoever, i know we all have some weird fantasy we wanna explore, but he should'nt have said this in public jor, naira is so dumb and stupid at the moment for posting this shit. Yuck!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by WoundedLamb: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
Hahaha... why Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
I nearly banged 2 sisters, but got caught last minute.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ZooOga: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
Calling all Players, non-simp types. Marley go challenge you to spread some good love to these s ex starved females.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ThePlugg(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by WoundedLamb: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
ggood:
I have sleep with albino before she was very beautiful and sweet ,her puss*y was very tight

Slept*
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by KingMack(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
That's how one stinking omonile will fvck your mama's shrink puvsy and that your stinking sis of yours and will be smiling oti'poju after taking Jedi jedi angry Ode clan

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Curious345:
Yoruba girls can do it

For real? Give me plug na

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by AntagonistKKK(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
There is a ho mother and child close to where I work. I never knew this could be possible.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by PrinceGallant: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Unfortunately he has infected his senseless fans with his waywardness

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by MicroSweet(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
We don chop shhit in the hands of this unfortunate and halfbaked celebrities

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Heavensent01(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
they should quickly take away his mother and sister away from him before he do the unthinkable things

bedroom terrorist
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by foreshore(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = party
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.

Na were dey worry you
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Indispensable85(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2021
Mumu
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by iampeterben(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2021
What he smokes is working on him.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2021
This one has sold his shame and used the money to buy foolishness
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nkemdilim2014(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
Fantastically created LUNATIC
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by biafranrealson: 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
see ambition , and you called this tout a role model
role model for who? touts and toutress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.