Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,158 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant (32431 Views)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / EFCC Recovers N70 Billion In 100 Days / Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2021
oluemmakay:

https://www.blueprint.ng/efcc-recovers-over-n1bn-cash-from-civil-servant/
which one is CASH and SITTING IN ON BANK ACCOUNT??

I need clarification o!!!
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by Dee60: 10:37am On May 21, 2021
Civil servants or Evil servants? They are all over the place behaving like bandits and collecting 'ransoms' from citizens.
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2021
bhella10:
The civil servant no get name?
... Na the same question I wan ask woooo
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by frog12: 10:51am On May 21, 2021
so this CIVIL SERVANT is SPECIAL

he or she no get name??
time to start locking these EFCC officials for assisting criminals.

you see why HADIZA go steal 165 billion and get away with it !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by tnerro1(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2021
I can use Isa pantami to bet that it was an Abok.i civil servant .
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by LikeAking: 11:15am On May 21, 2021
nedekid:

You hit the nail on the head.
Most are "government pikin".
People that started life and ended it in civil service, pension now follows. They know no way to survive outside government. Salaries and stealing of money, estacodes, allowances, up to their pants had been taken care of by government work.
Such folks never ran a business to know how to turn ₦1 to ₦2. All they know is to chop and when chopping is not available they take loans, as they say "no be their papa business".
That is why sometimes you see some policies and wonder if the instigator is normal.
Hence the state of naija.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by CoolAmbience(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
BVN is looking like a total waste of time. So many fraudulent deals still thriving despite the introduction of BVN.

Everything done in this country is useless.
Biometrics is done for
1. BVN
2.International passport
3.SIM registration
4.NIN
5. Drivers license
6. Voters card
But one crime has never been solved using these info in the database.

I spit on this country.

You are a bloody liar!

Thousands of crimes are being solved weekly.

The case of the killers of late Cynthia Osokogu is one clear example.

You just come to a public space to talk ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
BVN is looking like a total waste of time. So many fraudulent deals still thriving despite the introduction of BVN.

Biometrics is done for
1. BVN
2.International passport
3.SIM registration
4.NIN
5. Drivers license
6. Voters card

I spit on this country.
BVN is extremely important. Now grand thieves no longer save money in the bank, they save it in soak aways, underground tanks, farms, home made vaults.
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by ransomed: 12:04pm On May 21, 2021
Presidency will not like this outburst because this guy will make senators not to approve new loans .
Name the Civil Servant, MDA, designation sir. If not, it is fake news .
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by Biafranboys: 12:34pm On May 21, 2021
Lies upon lies
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by Funflipper: 12:34pm On May 21, 2021
bhella10:
The civil servant no get name?

Man i tire for these people o.
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by dfrost: 12:44pm On May 21, 2021
That's my major worry.

NGN1,000,000,000 lying fallow. Just like that? sad
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2021
Civil servants, fear those people. The problem is that they can't be easily traced unlike how people can pick out a politician for criticism.
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by kenx1(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2021
What is the name of the Civil Servant............Publish the name.....if an yahoo kids una don publish there pix and names even b4 they are found guilty

ATURU
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by ssachosam8: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by ddeola: 2:46pm On May 21, 2021
All these recovered monies end up in the hands of bandits and terrorists. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by snoopz: 5:24pm On May 21, 2021
either he or she is a civil servant wey get federal government backing or na lie because Dem suppose announce that kin crime
but if na ordinary citizen Dem for don carry white board snap am
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You are a bloody liar!

Thousands of crimes are being solved weekly.

The case of the killers of late Cynthia Osokogu is one clear example.

You just come to a public space to talk ignorantly.

No need giving an undeserving dummy my precious time and attention....

Someone who does not know the simple meaning of CCTV footage cannot have anything to do with me.

#MyLastReply
#EndOfStory

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

No need giving an undeserving dummy my precious time and attention....

Someone who does not know the simple meaning of CCTV footage cannot have anything to do with me.

#MyLastReply
#EndOfStory

You are clearly a foolish fellow!

Who cares if it is your second or tenth reply?
Re: EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant by DedeNkem: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Biometrics is done for
1. BVN
2.International passport
3.SIM registration
4.NIN
5. Drivers license
6. Voters card

I spit on this country.

You're really on point! I believe the BVN was created to loot public funds. Now they came with NIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.